wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Nah: he's saying that he likes to abuse women in games because it's only a fantasy and not reality. Whether it's a game or not, he's still getting off to being abusive; ergo: insect.
"Insect" your funny. Sorry I realize you can't make the distinction from Fantasy and Reality. It's sad because people with your mentality ruin great games for the rest of us.

Anyone in real life that treats others the way the MC treats people in game would be 100% wrong. To those of us with an education beyond 1st grade we realize that and make the distinction between the two.

Trust me I am not mad at you and I am not going to insult you, I genuinely feel sorry for you. Seek Help, get a counselor, talk to someone about your issues.

Regards.

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
MC and Zhara obviously had more children, but they were boys, so... let's just say they are not welcome in the harem.

They were offered to the equivalent of the white walkers from Game of Thrones.

Feb 5, 2021
You do have a fair point.

But although I think it's not specifically stated in the game, there are reasons why women can't have any more children at some point.

So I assume Zahra has had some physical issue rendering her infertile after Ain was born.
I don't think so, considering Zahra says that if they want to try for a kid, she's still able to do so.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Good God there's something going on here today again :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I suspect it was either an alt set up for a temporary suspension, or a new set up for a perm. Now he's going around threads being the biggest troll he can be. I may set aside my "don't waste an ignore on someone with under 100 posts" rule.

EDIT: Curiously, the thread is suddenly a little cleaner...:unsure::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
I don't think so, considering Zahra says that if they want to try for a kid, she's still able to do so.
But you can cum in Zahra IIRC, so it's not logical if she's still fertile.
Maybe I missed / forgot something in the dialogue but I agree with dolfe67

Reliable anti-conception seems really implausible given the setting.

Zaton keeping his dick in his pants for more than a few hours seems even more implausible and Zahra is just as much of a sex-fiend as her husband.

Given that cumming outside is not a reliable anti-conception method, it *is* actually really strange that they have just two children if there is no medical reason.

Also, they have no sons! Which is something I can imagine Zaton to want. Lacking a son, he kind of raised Shani as a surrogate "son" and heir, but given the world they live in, it seems unlikely that a son would not have been preferable. So if we take that angle, I would still assume that Zahra became infertile during or shortly after Ain's birth and Zaton decided then that Shani should be his heir, since there would not be a son.

Harkonnan

Give me chiisana oppai!
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2020
Maybe I missed / forgot something in the dialogue but I agree with dolfe67

Reliable anti-conception seems really implausible given the setting.

Zaton keeping his dick in his pants for more than a few hours seems even more implausible and Zahra is just as much of a sex-fiend as her husband.

Given that cumming outside is not a reliable anti-conception method, it *is* actually really strange that they have just two children if there is no medical reason.
I think what your overlooking isn't so much stated as implied. This is a post apocalyptic landscape. In that case it is possible that conception rates are drastically lower than in a healthy environment. If you look at it from that perspective the lack of anticonception isn't really an issue since conceiving in the first place could actually be difficult.

4.80 star(s) 589 Votes