dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
You do have a fair point.

But although I think it's not specifically stated in the game, there are reasons why women can't have any more children at some point.

So I assume Zahra has had some physical issue rendering her infertile after Ain was born.
Just a detail but would be nice to be told in game. Especially since you can cum in almost every girl in the hope of impregnating them, even Ain and Shani

Reactions: Yngling

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I think that is all left up to our own speculation, the most obvious thing is that they maybe just don't wanted more children, and just avoided it.
Anyway one of the things what AVN or VN have what I personally like there is enough room left to draw it out at your own, and fill in to the story, this makes the player part of the process and helps to get imersion,

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
You do have a fair point.

But although I think it's not specifically stated in the game, there are reasons why women can't have any more children at some point.

So I assume Zahra has had some physical issue rendering her infertile after Ain was born.
Then we should take her to Pepper. She needs more scene anyway. :)

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
But you can cum in Zahra IIRC, so it's not logical if she's still fertile.
I think you are victim of the "chekovs gun" effect, meaning that in this case, if you can cum in her, there must be a consequence.
which is true and valid, for you, since you like pregnant content and pregnant sex I assume.
I don't find these two very appealing, but I like to creampie without consecuence, somebody else maybe like to paint her and don't share our kinks.
Now we put the Skin of the dev on, how does he satisfy all 3 groups?, he makes it optional, and in that case he has the Window open to add Pregnacy content later on.
the tricky thing is that in all 3 groups allways will exist nuances, (I admit that for the group of pregnacy sex all VNs KN s have little to no content, meaning that happens often in the epilogue or at the end of the game)
a few VN's / KN's have a 3rd option (crempie with pregnacy) when they have a path for pregnant sex.
All what I said is, if she is fertile, or not, or if she doesn't want to have children anymore, that is open and up to speculation,
don't for get that since ancient times there were effective contacepion methods.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Zaton and Zahra had few children after Shani & Ain, but unfortunately or fortunately their sons either died during childbirth or due to illness, that is the official report on the matters. Zaton and Zahra were very affected by the traumatizing experiences that they never talked about them ever again or even mention them to their daughters.

Now, every adult VN dad knows this, when a son is born, he ( the dad, not the son ) only have approximately 18 years before he will die or disappear, usually under mysterious conditions. Not to mention he can no longer have sex with his own wife and no longer possible to have sex with his own daughters ( when they are 18 ).

This is a story of a man that defies fate, instead he forges his own destiny.

===========
This is my self-patented, self-copyrighted & self-trademark headcanon, titscanon & pussycanon. So, y'all can't copy this:ROFLMAO:.

Chakas

Dec 19, 2017
almost as much as disrespecting MC
Bruh, I think we can safely assume that MC is okay with his loved ones servicing guests with his approval, it is their culture. Igor is a friend that gave his permission for us to have sweet Katerina. I AM grateful that we have the maid to service himinstead of our daughter tho

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
"Zahra is a true partner in crime."

While it's true, bestest wife, I find one issue with her. Where are the children after Ain?
Shani around 16-18? , Ain 12-14?. We should have a child around 6-8 (make her a tomboy, give her a dog and be the slapstick comedy relief until older :D ) and one in the belly.
My good sir and/or Madam
both girls are very clearly 18 years old.

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
All girls are explicitly 18+. There won't be any insanity here. But they can look younger and that's fine. Point why they don't have more kids is because they are a fucking family and behave like one. Ask yourself, you don't really 3 or more kids right? Only a few people do that today, with or without the bad economy. It nothing to do with her health, they thought they has enough and probably sterilized her. Also, yes raising kids is hard and bringing in girls is costly too for the householdm hence why I'm pimping Fairy for $$$
The declining number of children is the result of high quality of life. The post apocalyptic world would be an incentive to have more child because the dangers of the world makes high child mortality. Lack of high level healthcare, no hospitals, no antibiotic, no blood transfusion. You need backup, Shani already can be killed multiple times, and Ain almost kidnapped, and we just played a few months maximum.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
The declining number of children is the result of high quality of life. The post apocalyptic world would be an incentive to have more child because the dangers of the world makes high child mortality. Lack of high level healthcare, no hospitals, no antibiotic, no blood transfusion. You need backup, Shani already can be killed multiple times, and Ain almost kidnapped, and we just played a few months maximum.
For that they have that temple where MC took Catharina remeber?

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
All girls are explicitly 18+. There won't be any insanity here. But they can look younger and that's fine. Point why they don't have more kids is because they are a fucking family and behave like one. Ask yourself, you don't really 3 or more kids right? Only a few people do that today, with or without the bad economy. It nothing to do with her health, they thought they has enough and probably sterilized her. Also, yes raising kids is hard and bringing in girls is costly too for the householdm hence why I'm pimping Fairy for $$$
I guess in your canon you don't impregnate Ain, Emilia or Fairy

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
For that they have that temple where MC took Catharina remeber?
Of course, she is carrying my child, just as the kidnapper girl :D
But that's just some surplus, the city is not an where the every child grow up in a common boarding school. Temple priestesses can't even give birth enough child., imo.
And to see it from an another point, priestess can help with the survival of the MC's bloodline, but wife's line is fucked.

WTF, what makes you think MC would want his two kids to die and then have backup to replace their roles lmao. Now this is where the real humanity issue comes in and not age or treatment or fetish. HELLO, do you actually think Ain and Shani are replaceable, not even clones have the same personality. Holyfuck I would do anything to save them both even if it means my life wtf. These are two humans and they are my own flesh and blood!
Of course MC does not want them to die, but it's the reality of the world. MC was not there to save Ain, MC was not there to help Shani in the zone. Death is constant and all around.
MC kill raider guy, optionally Asani too; the two decayed with Ivy, and it's just the afternoon drive home from work on the first day :D I should rename him to William Foster.

Reactions: xapican

Khurby

May 18, 2022
Ain is very special to MC and to me, by extension.
How other players would use her as amouse bouche for guests,
or serve her like a lamb chop to some of the chums around,
it disheartens me -
It's about bros, my dude, and Igor is a BRO. If you own a ferrari, half the fun is tossing your best buddies the keys and letting them all take it for a ride.

Reactions: 26thOfJuly

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
:unsure: guy's to be on the safe side, don't have the "Mushroom cream soup" in the sites Cantine/cafeteria .....just saying.....:whistle::whistle::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 589 Votes