Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
Maybe I missed / forgot something in the dialogue but I agree with dolfe67

Reliable anti-conception seems really implausible given the setting.

Zaton keeping his dick in his pants for more than a few hours seems even more implausible and Zahra is just as much of a sex-fiend as her husband.

Given that cumming outside is not a reliable anti-conception method, it *is* actually really strange that they have just two children if there is no medical reason.

Also, they have no sons! Which is something I can imagine Zaton to want. Lacking a son, he kind of raised Shani as a surrogate "son" and heir, but given the world they live in, it seems unlikely that a son would not have been preferable. So if we take that angle, I would still assume that Zahra became infertile during or shortly after Ain's birth and Zaton decided then that Shani should be his heir, since there would not be a son.
I hear ya bud but Zahra does say in the game she can have more kids and is willing too. In fact if you have MC take her on the table while visiting Igor Kat asks if she is now preggers to which he responds maybe.
I think we sometimes read too much into the details and try to apply too much logic and realism to what is ultimately a fanta so-were-just-going-to-roll-with-it-andrew-baena.gif sy story.
Just go with it lol.

P.S./EDIT: I have no idea how I fucked up the formatting with my lil GIF but Imma roll with it. XD

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Just a question, anyone of the participants, of this convo has kids IRL ? just curious, I had Aproximatly 30jhr of trying to have own kids, with different partners only with the last one I succeded.
and we both passed our "Spring" so I think it is plausible, even if she isn't Infertile, on the other hand you are explicitly asked if you want to impregnate Emilia,Fairy and Cataryna Ain drops such a line aswell as if she wishes to bear MC Child.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yngling and Xythurr

Maxpane5

Oct 26, 2023
I cannot say what your game shows, but there are a couple of possibilities I can think of.

The most likely is that you simply need to move forward in time. Sleep until the next day and then check rooms in the MC's estate for orange exclamation marks. You can also look at the map to see if new exclamation marks show up there as well (for the Decayed, the Mutants, the Raiders Camp, or the Palace).

I don't know that it happens very often, but you might also need to move 2 or 3 days forward. Also, if Shani has not yet returned from the Zone, you can try switching to her to see if she has anything further to progress as well.
She also needs to progress along with the MC's quests in order to continue forward in the game.

The next possibility is that you really have reached the end of current content, other than repeatables. If you see this sign in the upper right, there is no further new story content to be seen at present.
all quests are showing as to be continued,no option to change into shani,already she returned,no orange esclamations,anything :(,we can just skip the day,sleep,visit comon rooms and bedroom thatsit and no end signs also

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
Maybe I missed / forgot something in the dialogue but I agree with dolfe67

Reliable anti-conception seems really implausible given the setting.

Zaton keeping his dick in his pants for more than a few hours seems even more implausible and Zahra is just as much of a sex-fiend as her husband.

Given that cumming outside is not a reliable anti-conception method, it *is* actually really strange that they have just two children if there is no medical reason.

Also, they have no sons! Which is something I can imagine Zaton to want. Lacking a son, he kind of raised Shani as a surrogate "son" and heir, but given the world they live in, it seems unlikely that a son would not have been preferable. So if we take that angle, I would still assume that Zahra became infertile during or shortly after Ain's birth and Zaton decided then that Shani should be his heir, since there would not be a son.
And that´s good. If Zaton would had a son, then he would most likely have been cucked because his ¨tenant¨would have been seducing his ¨landlady¨ and ¨roomates¨ while he´s away doing Desert Stalker stuff; or would have been dead. That´s the destiny for for dads in AVNs when they have a son.

As my friend Dimitri Rascalov from GTA IV once said: ¨We can pick the game, but we cannot change the rules¨. :BootyTime:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
all quests are showing as to be continued,no option to change into shani,already she returned,no orange esclamations,anything :(,we can just skip the day,sleep,visit comon rooms and bedroom thatsit and no end signs also
As was mentioned by someone else after my previous post, it sounds like you might be on the Broken Fairy path, which is not complete. I think they said there's a bug where the game doesn't flag that it's finished for now even though there's nothing further for now if you're on that route.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
And that´s good. If Zaton would had a son, then he would most likely have been cucked because his ¨tenant¨would have been seducing his ¨landlady¨ and ¨roomates¨ while he´s away doing Desert Stalker stuff; or would have been dead. That´s the destiny for for dads in AVNs when they have a son.

As my friend Dimitri Rascalov from GTA IV once said: ¨We can pick the game, but we cannot change the rules¨. :BootyTime:
Exactly. Insta-death sentence for Zaton when the son arrives. Judging by the number of women whose legs are open for business for Zaton's superhero sperm, he could still have male heir with one of them. At that point, I will have to assume the end is near. I don't think I have ever seen an AVN game with a father and adult son both alive (living in same geographical area) and tag-teaming women. I would guess Zaton is killed to make room for son or Shani to take over in sequel. Hope it is far off because I enjoy DS too much right now to see it ending.

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
I think what your overlooking isn't so much stated as implied. This is a post apocalyptic landscape. In that case it is possible that conception rates are drastically lower than in a healthy environment. If you look at it from that perspective the lack of anticonception isn't really an issue since conceiving in the first place could actually be difficult.
That may be true but feels a bit deus-ex-machina to me.

Besides, Shani and Ain are pretty close to each other in terms of age.

If it works without problems twice, then why wouldn't it the third time?

It that is the way it must be, it's a small price to pay.

:HideThePain:

he could still have male heir with one of them.
Zahra, being the 1st wife, should probably give birth to the heir.

You can't assume that Emilia's or Fairy's children are going to inherit on a similar level as Shani and Ain.

Personally I would assume that Shani gets the bulk of it. Ain gets married off to some other wealthy fucker. The rest gets a subsistance amount.

• Wow
Reactions: Xythurr

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017

You can't assume that Emilia's or Fairy's children are going to inherit on a similar level as Shani and Ain.

Personally I would assume that Shani gets the bulk of it. Ain gets married off to some other wealthy fucker. The rest gets a subsistance amount.
NO ONE SHALL TAKE AIN IF I HAVE A SAY IN IT!!!!
ree-pepe.gif

mehGusta

Aug 28, 2017

yeah it is pretty much a deus-ex-machina that Zahra has no more kids than 2. but look at it that way. the temple has women as priestesses that serve practically no other purpose than to get pregnant constantly. Harkonnan is very likely right that conception is a difficult task in that world, especially for a stalker. though Zaton seemingly has sex in a exceptional high frequency, we see them between time skips. so you should assume that sex with his house members, especially one single individual like Zahra, meaning that even if Zaton is home his attention is always divided, is a rather irregular occurrence.
i think that to get Shani and Ain, Zaton and Zahra were actively trying to get pregnant. no distractions like other women or stalker work, just a man trying to get his wife pregnant. for whatever reason they only wanted 2 kids, but taking everything else aside for that, seems the most likely answer.

because i highly doubt that from a game mechanic and story narrative point of view, that we won't get the option at some point to have Kateryna, Fairy, Emillia and even Ain and Shani pregnant, but not Zahra. regardless of in-world-logic, that would be a bad choice from the dev.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Yngling

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
If Zahra's still fertile, it means MC has not cum in her in ~20 years, that's a bit odd. In that case she should say something like "Oh you didn't cum in me in years, MC! I don't mind another child" when you choose to do so in the game.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Yngling and Xythurr

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
If Zahra's still fertile, it means MC has not cum in her in ~20 years, that's a bit odd. In that case she should say something like "Oh you didn't cum in me in years, MC! I don't mind another child" when you choose to do so in the game.
You realize that fertile women don't always get pregnant when a man cums inside them right? There are many factors at play like her cycle etc.
You make it sound like those grandmas who warned their daughters not to sit on public toilet seats lest some stray sperm find his way in lmao.
download (1).jpg

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
You realize that fertile women don't always get pregnant when a man cums inside them right? There are many factors at play like her cycle etc.
You make it sound like those grandmas who warned their daughters not to sit on public toilet seats lest some stray sperm find his way in lmao.
View attachment 3131640
You realize 16-18 years have passed without having a baby after Ain right?

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
You realize 16-18 years have passed without having a baby after Ain right?
People can also control that through various means including watching her cycles and contraceptives.
Don't get mad at me bro the game clearly states she is baby ready.
Take it up with the devs lol.

Reactions: Walter Victor

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Meanwhile, somewhere on this earth:
Zetan: I just want to make incest fetish game. I didn't expect these Spanish Zahra Inquisitions!

Also Zetan: Probably I should have just killed off Zahra ( not long after Ain was born ) like all the other Father-Daughter incest fetish games.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

===============
As a follow-up to this, One More Thing ( read it in the voice of the late Steve Jobs at Apple's events ):

This is also a story about a woman who defies fate, cheated death and forges her own destiny.

HarryJSON

Apr 7, 2023
Is there any update on the poll results? The last dev log mentioned it was going to be announced in a couple of days but we are already past that time.

LongoMcFap

Dec 28, 2020
DEC 01, 2023 09:00 PM
PUBLIC POST

This content was created for artistic and entertainment purposes FOR ADULTS ONLY and may include pictures and materials that some viewers may find offensive. If you are under the age of 18, if such material offends you or if it is illegal to view such material in your community please exit the page IMMEDIATELY. All depicted characters are fictional. No live victims were produced during this content creation and no harm was imposed upon any live creature. All characters depicted in sexual situations are 18 years of age or older and of the age of consent, even if it looks otherwise. Acts depicted are all consensual.

Survey results 2023 (so far)

survey-results.jpg

Hey everyone, as mentioned in the previous devlog, here's some insight to the survey you took part in! This covers just a part of the results, since the poll is still ongoing (2.250+ participants as of today) and many questions also include free-form responses. We need some time to read through thousands of individual sentences and consolidate them. ;)

The first and likely the one you're most interest is about your favorite girl(s). Shani and Ain have in the past frequently switched places, although I am never sure if it's because of her looks or... other features. Might be an interesting idea for the next poll.. Character or looks?

Zahra comes in with a solid third place and I suppose Queen Merneith got much more sympathy because she got more approachable recently - her story is not over yet, there will be more opportunities to learn about her past, and/or corrupt her.
Worth mentioning is that some characters that many of you like have not been that popular before the latest updates - like Queen Merneith - and some characters that you might learn to like a lot have yet lots of content to come for them, like Ivy's friend, or characters that haven't even been introduced yet! However, if this poll shows one thing, is that the content for these girls is well received - and that makes me excited to show you what's in store for them.

Now, let's look at the top 5 characters you would like to see more content of. Queen Merneith and Ivy have stopped with a decent cliffhanger, and I will confirm we won't have to wait much longer for the next bit of Ivy's content.

Surprisingly Kitty has made it to 5th place. Why does she act -or rather does not act- the way she does?

Now onto a few gameplay-specific questions, and some ideas of how to tackle potential issues. First one, important choices.
What you said about the important choices aligns with what we already suspected a bit when playing through the game for some testing before. We have many choices in the game, but not all are as equally impactful. And some might feel a bit cryptic or obscure or mislead the player.

Regarding this, we are toying with a few ideas and potential solutions, like marking choices that have a big impact differently so they stand out, without changing all of them or removing part of the freedom a player has. We want to avoid making the players feel like they're railroaded, but also make it clear that a certain choice has a significant impact (missing out on an entire faction for instance). We will find a decent solution eventually.

Next one, the amount of markers on the buttons. You guys seem to be mostly happy about the way we mark nearly everything (bar the repeatable content), although a decent portion of the playerbase would like even more of them.

Also, a small percentage of people are finding the amount overwhelming at times and this is something we can definitely understand, especially in certain parts of the game, where the entire household menu lights up at the same time. This one is a bit tricky, as we want the players to always have an idea of where to go next, but not spam them with notifications.

Is the end-of-content marker visible enough? Apparently not good enough, since one third of you say that they didn't know it exists, or that it doesn't help you in the way it should. So we will try to improve it, either by making it available not only at home but everywhere, or making it more visible.

The reason why we don't want a forced end-of-content-screen is because it would be annoying to see it after every update, because you'd think a new scene is coming when there isn't.

Also, did you know there are randomized end screens? Every time you click on them and don't scroll back, you get another one, including a fitting soundtrack. And maybe you can find some of last years' special, not in-game renders in there, like Raider Queen Ain. :eek:

Last but not least, the question about whether it is clear if a room has no more content or if you just need to sleep. This one is an issue with the majority of players, and honestly a result we were kind of expecting. It is something that was made very early in the game (0.04 or so) and was not given the proper attention since then.

We are also having ideas on how to improve this, either by using a different icon for when a player needs to simply go to bed/progress a day vs. no content at all.

_________

That would be it for now, thank you again for participating. This one was more on the technical front, but it's important to help us make the game more enjoyable to play, after all renders aren't everything if the gameplay is annoying.
The poll is going to last until the end of the year, so there might be some developments in some polls still.

4.80 star(s) 589 Votes