White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
DEC 01, 2023 09:00 PM
PUBLIC POST

This content was created for artistic and entertainment purposes FOR ADULTS ONLY and may include pictures and materials that some viewers may find offensive. If you are under the age of 18, if such material offends you or if it is illegal to view such material in your community please exit the page IMMEDIATELY. All depicted characters are fictional. No live victims were produced during this content creation and no harm was imposed upon any live creature. All characters depicted in sexual situations are 18 years of age or older and of the age of consent, even if it looks otherwise. Acts depicted are all consensual.

Survey results 2023 (so far)

View attachment 3134108

Hey everyone, as mentioned in the previous devlog, here's some insight to the survey you took part in! This covers just a part of the results, since the poll is still ongoing (2.250+ participants as of today) and many questions also include free-form responses. We need some time to read through thousands of individual sentences and consolidate them. ;)

The first and likely the one you're most interest is about your favorite girl(s). Shani and Ain have in the past frequently switched places, although I am never sure if it's because of her looks or... other features. Might be an interesting idea for the next poll.. Character or looks?

Zahra comes in with a solid third place and I suppose Queen Merneith got much more sympathy because she got more approachable recently - her story is not over yet, there will be more opportunities to learn about her past, and/or corrupt her.
Worth mentioning is that some characters that many of you like have not been that popular before the latest updates - like Queen Merneith - and some characters that you might learn to like a lot have yet lots of content to come for them, like Ivy's friend, or characters that haven't even been introduced yet! However, if this poll shows one thing, is that the content for these girls is well received - and that makes me excited to show you what's in store for them.

Now, let's look at the top 5 characters you would like to see more content of. Queen Merneith and Ivy have stopped with a decent cliffhanger, and I will confirm we won't have to wait much longer for the next bit of Ivy's content.

Surprisingly Kitty has made it to 5th place. Why does she act -or rather does not act- the way she does?

Now onto a few gameplay-specific questions, and some ideas of how to tackle potential issues. First one, important choices.
What you said about the important choices aligns with what we already suspected a bit when playing through the game for some testing before. We have many choices in the game, but not all are as equally impactful. And some might feel a bit cryptic or obscure or mislead the player.

Regarding this, we are toying with a few ideas and potential solutions, like marking choices that have a big impact differently so they stand out, without changing all of them or removing part of the freedom a player has. We want to avoid making the players feel like they're railroaded, but also make it clear that a certain choice has a significant impact (missing out on an entire faction for instance). We will find a decent solution eventually.

Next one, the amount of markers on the buttons. You guys seem to be mostly happy about the way we mark nearly everything (bar the repeatable content), although a decent portion of the playerbase would like even more of them.

Also, a small percentage of people are finding the amount overwhelming at times and this is something we can definitely understand, especially in certain parts of the game, where the entire household menu lights up at the same time. This one is a bit tricky, as we want the players to always have an idea of where to go next, but not spam them with notifications.

Is the end-of-content marker visible enough? Apparently not good enough, since one third of you say that they didn't know it exists, or that it doesn't help you in the way it should. So we will try to improve it, either by making it available not only at home but everywhere, or making it more visible.

The reason why we don't want a forced end-of-content-screen is because it would be annoying to see it after every update, because you'd think a new scene is coming when there isn't.

Also, did you know there are randomized end screens? Every time you click on them and don't scroll back, you get another one, including a fitting soundtrack. And maybe you can find some of last years' special, not in-game renders in there, like Raider Queen Ain. :eek:

Last but not least, the question about whether it is clear if a room has no more content or if you just need to sleep. This one is an issue with the majority of players, and honestly a result we were kind of expecting. It is something that was made very early in the game (0.04 or so) and was not given the proper attention since then.

We are also having ideas on how to improve this, either by using a different icon for when a player needs to simply go to bed/progress a day vs. no content at all.

_________

That would be it for now, thank you again for participating. This one was more on the technical front, but it's important to help us make the game more enjoyable to play, after all renders aren't everything if the gameplay is annoying.
The poll is going to last until the end of the year, so there might be some developments in some polls still.
interesting, I love Shani but thought Ain would be far away #1 pick but amazingly its almost tied. Nadia (daughter of his Ex right?) is far too low.

I don't understand the Queen new gained popularity though, especially under the "see more character" with. Maybe I should replay her parts again...

Did he do any polls on the kinks or is that still ongoing? It would be interesting to see how "big or small" the sharing and/or NTR crowd is.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
:ROFLMAO:
Did he do any polls on the kinks or is that still ongoing? It would be interesting to see how "big or small" the sharing and/or NTR crowd is.
I think they all must have gotten to the sharing parts of the VN and fainted dead away, then crawled into a corner, cowering, until they could bring themselves to come back to their device, find the game files, and hit them with BleachBit.

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
interesting, I love Shani but thought Ain would be far away #1 pick but amazingly its almost tied. Nadia (daughter of his Ex right?) is far too low.

I don't understand the Queen new gained popularity though, especially under the "see more character" with. Maybe I should replay her parts again...

Ain is number one in my heart bro. As far as kinks I may have repeatedly asked for more doggy style and better camera angles.
I love the game but I prefer it when I have control over the camera if there are going to be multiple perspectives.
Not a huge fan of the rapidly shifting camera angles some of the scenes in this game employ.

Reactions: Kellermann

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I'm not going to disagree here... but I think they have a ton of potential, especially as the leaders of their raider gang. I feel as the story picks up more, we may learn more about them and also see them grow as people. At least I hope so, because they are also among my favorite. Then again, most of the DS women are my favorite lol.
Indeed, I would have been happy to see any of the girls at the top tier, but it is nice to see my original favourite Shani ranked 1. I do agree with what someone else mentioned, we need more with her. Shani has fallen woefully behind since she left on her mission. But there are several others who also need to catch up. Ivy, Dr. Pepper, to name a couple.
But the great thing about DS for me (as you also stated) is I like all of the female characters, so whichever one shows up, I won't be disappointed.

Ain is number one in my heart bro. As far as kinks I may have repeatedly asked for more doggy style and better camera angles.
I love the game but I prefer it when I have control over the camera if there are going to be multiple perspectives.
Not a huge fan of the rapidly shifting camera angles some of the scenes in this game employ.
This. The camera angles and general animation perspectives are crucial. Also wish they would do away with auto advancing shots. would be very appreciated. Let the player do that. And as someone else mentioned, use scene instead of show (without hide) for animations so potato rigs like mine don't go into jet engine mode while playing an AVN animation.

phillibuster

Apr 2, 2019
Stuck or limited content? So I have the following quests:
Pride and Prejudice, Extension of politics, The Nordling, Courting the Crown, All in the family, Will curiosity kill the Kat.
But no new events popping up. I can sleep with various girls but story does not seem to progress. Is this as far as the story goes at the moment or am I missing something? For ex, the Nordling says I have to visit Emilia 2 more times but the servants quarters and basement are greyed out.

Feb 5, 2021
Stuck or limited content? So I have the following quests:
Pride and Prejudice, Extension of politics, The Nordling, Courting the Crown, All in the family, Will curiosity kill the Kat.
But no new events popping up. I can sleep with various girls but story does not seem to progress. Is this as far as the story goes at the moment or am I missing something? For ex, the Nordling says I have to visit Emilia 2 more times but the servants quarters and basement are greyed out.
Check your quest log. If it says "To be continued" or something similar, you've reached the end of current content. Additionally, a button that looks like a highway caution sign will pop up saying "End" in that case.

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
Just my personal opinion: Both Fairy and Nadia need to be somewhere up in the top 5. The Raider girls are all cute but are more slave material. Emilia should be above all of the Raiders but right behind Nadia & Fairy in this horse race. :)
nah fairy was a sex slave and nadia is the type you would fuck and forget. no way they are top 5

Drxzmrn

Feb 16, 2023
Like this game, do you think we will having some content about the thug girl? Let Zaton set her straight, make her a toy for him, or a pet for Ain... or all of these same time

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
1701627623977.gif

Phew, cutscenes are always one mammoth of a project. Anyways, I have technically reached the end after about 45 of these animations, I will eventually have to put them together. Even our creepy wasteland dentist here is excited!
(He's no dentist.)

Render progress:
Settlement quest: Sekhmet's Legion pt. 1: 90%
Nadia visits Ain: 35%
Fairy's broken path: 30%
Animations: 0%
Coding: 0%

HarryJSON

Apr 7, 2023
[
View attachment 3139538

Phew, cutscenes are always one mammoth of a project. Anyways, I have technically reached the end after about 45 of these animations, I will eventually have to put them together. Even our creepy wasteland dentist here is excited!
(He's no dentist.)

Render progress:
Settlement quest: Sekhmet's Legion pt. 1: 90%
Nadia visits Ain: 35%
Fairy's broken path: 30%
Animations: 0%
Coding: 0%
I wonder what could lead a fiery woman like Asha to get into a situation like this. Maybe she got kidnapped and the MC is gonna rescue her.

• Hey there
Reactions: fortuna95

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
[

I wonder what could lead a fiery woman like Asha to get into a situation like this. Maybe she got kidnapped and the MC is gonna rescue her.
If that's Casanova before he was turned into a hood ornament, I'm guessing this is before MC encountered the raider girls.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
If that's Casanova before he was turned into a hood ornament, I'm guessing this is before MC encountered the raider girls.
Good point that could be the Dark skinned Beauty who decorated the Bridge, looking forward to find out what is this all about Yayyy !

4.80 star(s) 589 Votes