JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
You see their is the "REAL WORLD" and their is "FANTASY WORLD", once you can distinguish the difference, questions such as Egypt queen and cars will not bother you. The girls in this world don't actually exist, this is not based off of reality. Hope that helps.

You gave the game 3 stars because you seem to be unable to distinguish the difference, their are counselors and psychiatric professional out there that can help you.

Also your comments about "BALD" guys are just...Have you ever heard of Dwayne "THE ROCK" Johnson, the last I recall he is bald and women seem to ADORE him.
First of all THE ROCK ALWAYS ROCK so What got that to do with our mc here The Guy Got Eyelish deep one looks Like His justin bieber The Savage Or something and Also Don't blame me for wanting A Story one Moment we have cars the next we kneel to the Queen WTF either Go Old or no old time Simple I saw Great games with Balance between the Story and the Fantasy let me give some names Forgotten Paradise & Now and Then & Once in a life time & Through Spacetime &. My Legacy & Fates and others Just Telling what close to FANTASY WORLD

• Angry
Reactions: Master of Puppets

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
So - there was a world altering event and our society died.

There are remnants of society left and the MC lives on the edge of a small, civilized area led by a young queen.

Yes - there are cars, but most are patched beater cars that are assembled from a number of broken-down vehicles - remnants that barely work hundreds of years after the old world ended.

This story takes place in what was Egypt so the predecessors of the Queen - think of various leaders/elders - tried to rebuild a slice of civilization including something familiar to the 'masses' - and a mix of old Egypt and post apocalypse grew from the ruins of our civilization.

This kingdom is surrounded by danger - raiders, the decayed (a kind of mutant) living in old Cairo and the only reliable source of fuel for vehicles, mutants, and environmental hazards called zones that are spawned by the unnatural weather which has persisted since the old world ended.

Strong survivors - like the MC - have a societal obligation to get women pregnant so that the numbers of humanity increase - hence the priestesses of the temple who are chosen to bear children that are 'children of Zeta' - not belonging to any particular mother or father. This is an adaptation made by this society to try to help it survive.

The MC's wife is Not a 21st century Western educated female.

Zahra is a woman born into a kingdom fighting for its life and she both knows and embraces her role in this society.

She is Not a weak woman - she is the head of the household of a very capable Desert Stalker - a kind of adventurer for hire.

If you want to enjoy this AVN - you have to set aside your own pre-conceived notions of what men and women will do in our century and put yourself into their world.

There is a codex that provides great background and will help if you are interested in giving this AVN a real chance.

I'm enjoying this AVN - a mix of Mad Max/The Road Warrior and almost any 'rebuild civilization after the fall' story out there.

If you are, for example, only interested in stories centered on the 20th/21st century, pre-apocalypse event, then this story is not for you and that is fine.

This AVN is, IMO, very much worth taking an hour or two to get immersed into the world and the main characters of the story.
If it turns out that you don't enjoy it after taking an hour or two to walk in their 'shoes' - then try a different AVN.

It would take less than a minute to select 6 - 12 possibilities by selecting the hyperlinks in a few posters signature blocks, then see if the description of the story/characters are more to your liking.

FYI Now and Then in my signature block is a great story - and complete - but it does take place during a zombie apocalypse - so if you are not into apocalypse stories in general - I would not give it a look even though it is a favorite of mine.

Cheers!! :coffee:
look to my Replay to wildride69 and see if i am into Apocalypse or not and I agree it's mix of MAD MAX & Harem el Sultan :LOL::coffee:

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
First of all THE ROCK ALWAYS ROCK so What got that to do with our mc here The Guy Got Eyelish deep one looks Like His justin bieber The Savage Or something and Also Don't blame me for wanting A Story one Moment we have cars the next we kneel to the Queen WTF either Go Old or no old time Simple I saw Great games with Balance between the Story and the Fantasy let me give some names Forgotten Paradise & Now and Then & Once in a life time & Through Spacetime &. My Legacy & Fates and others Just Telling what close to FANTASY WORLD
Tell us truthfully have you been drinking? Is English your second language? I tried to read what you wrote but its so nonsensical I honestly gave up.

So we looked at your "replay" you probably meant "reply" but that is as far as I go trying to decipher WTF you are trying to say.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
He obviously just judged the book by the cover, else he would have raised hell because we have computers as well in that game
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
The truth is that nowhere, in the review rules is clearly said that you have to play the game AVN or whatever you review at least one time, so let "Pepe"Angel have his 5 min :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
You see their is the "REAL WORLD" and their is "FANTASY WORLD", once you can distinguish the difference, questions such as Egypt queen and cars will not bother you. The girls in this world don't actually exist, this is not based off of reality. Hope that helps.

You gave the game 3 stars because you seem to be unable to distinguish the difference, their are counselors and psychiatric professional out there that can help you.

Also you're comments about "BALD" guys are just...Have you ever heard of Dwayne "THE ROCK" Johnson, the last I recall he is bald and women seem to ADORE him.
Wait...you're telling me that this is all make believe and my waifus AREN'T REAL!? Next you'll try to tell me I don't have multiple harems across various realities!
noo-toy-story.gif

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
I remember MY first beer. :HideThePain:
I don't remember my first beer but I remember my first encounter with alcohol. Buddies bachelor party as he and I drank Jim Beam from the bottle having virgin livers.
Shit got weird as we sang Whitney Houston and then as I held his head over a trash can as he puked while passed out so he wouldn't drown.
Next day I had a giant milkshake that healed my tattered remains.
And that kids is how I became a borderline but still mostly functional alcoholic for years. Good times.

Reactions: SomeOldFart

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Today I finally decided, after 2 and a half years, to try playing “Desert Stalker” and until this moment I thought that this was a game partially for a “harem”, but judging by the comments, there is NTR/sharing? I just didn't know this and was a little surprised, is it possible to avoid them? I just remember before I was always a fan of Zahra when I first played, then I took a break, so I decided to feel like I was in the desert again :whistle:

Reactions: Leongen43

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
Today I finally decided, after 2 and a half years, to try playing “Desert Stalker” and until this moment I thought that this was a game partially for a “harem”, but judging by the comments, there is NTR/sharing? I just didn't know this and was a little surprised, is it possible to avoid them? I just remember before I was always a fan of Zahra when I first played, then I took a break, so I decided to feel like I was in the desert again :whistle:
Yeah, tell Igor to go fuck himself. :LOL:

KINGKUMAR

Dec 23, 2021
NTR/swinging not same ntr mc behind cheating
And swinging mc allows to share his love interest
Some games are dual path ntr and swinging path
But this game only swinging path defend on your choice

Reactions: 26thOfJuly

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
NTR/swinging not same ntr mc behind cheating
And swinging mc allows to share his love interest
Some games are dual path ntr and swinging path
But this game only swinging path defend on your choice
My question was not anything linking against NTR/sharing, but just how long ago I remember, the game I initially thought was 99.9% related to the harem, but it was a long time ago when I downloaded it for the first time... so I was surprised that someone here fucks girls Mc, but in fact I’m not against sharing if it depends on choice, I don’t like forced sharing/ntr

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
It's not NTR. Nobody is cucking MC because he is clearly in charge and displays his authority by ordering his wife or daughter to service his friend.
Ain doesn't even want to but she is obedient if snarky about it. Everybody present knows who is the "alpha" male and who they belong to.
All that said I personally refuse to share my women be it RL or in a fictional setting.
The game gives you a clear choice to enable sharing content and if you opt out it doesn't come up again.
Enjoy the fantastic game without worry. The devs have done a great job catering to different people's preferences so far.

4.80 star(s) 589 Votes