Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
Oh no!
They are back at it again.
Your girlfriends keep getting constant threats.
How will you defend them?

Bloker997

Aug 20, 2022
View attachment 3139538

Phew, cutscenes are always one mammoth of a project. Anyways, I have technically reached the end after about 45 of these animations, I will eventually have to put them together. Even our creepy wasteland dentist here is excited!
(He's no dentist.)

Render progress:
Settlement quest: Sekhmet's Legion pt. 1: 90%
Nadia visits Ain: 35%
Fairy's broken path: 30%
Animations: 0%
Coding: 0%
is that Asha? What that creep is doing to my baby girl?

EVIL555

Oct 27, 2022
Render progress:
Settlement quest: Sekhmet's Legion pt. 1: 90%
Nadia visits Ain: 35%
Fairy's broken path: 30%
Animations: 0%
Coding: 0%

Is this all or will he add something else? Or how will it be ready, will he release something, it’s not clear

Reactions: char_2.0

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
is that Asha? What that creep is doing to my baby girl?
Mmmmmm its something she used to do before meeting our chad MC.
What, you thoght she was a virgin before meeting him? LooL.
Seems like she had at least second boyfriend as well, not counting mc.

Bloker997

Aug 20, 2022
Mmmmmm its something she used to do before meeting our chad MC.
What, you thoght she was a virgin before meeting him? LooL.
Seems like she had at least second boyfriend as well, not counting mc.
And what do you think she is doing here?

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
As someone who does bait quite often (because it's funny how fragile this forum is at times)...I didn't take anything he said as bait...

That being said...to steer the topic again:

1. Shani
2. Zhara
3. Emilie
4. Katerina
5. Kitty

samarcus

Jul 3, 2021
I just found this a few days ago and I have to say, the story in this is very good. I don't usually go for VN's but I like this one. It also seems to be the complete lore foundation of a Fallout: Cairo mod lol. Half of the quests are already written!

Reactions: wildride69

AVNTester2

Nov 13, 2023
As someone who does bait quite often (because it's funny how fragile this forum is at times)...I didn't take anything he said as bait...

That being said...to steer the topic again:

1. Shani
2. Zhara
3. Emilie
4. Katerina
5. Kitty
Where is my Cute Redhead Fairy, no love for Redhead?

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
I like the poll the Dev did for Desert Stalker.

My first 4 choices matched the poll re: favorite girl and I think these are all strong choices for extra future content.

I appreciate the fact that we got to see such a detailed poll results compilation as well.

This Desert Stalker poll was a top 5% poll in the way results were presented and I think the dev asked a lot of great questions, especially those related to QOL for those who enjoy this AVN.

I take a poll like this as a good sign in the development of Any AVN and I'm looking forward to the next update.

It will be interesting to see what impact this poll has on upcoming releases.

I'm looking forward to the next update and some more MC/Shani/Queen Merneith time - whenever that should come our way.

Cheers!! :coffee:

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
I have a feeling that the Asha scene is just a snip for the new main menu scenes and not in the game. ;)

However, I have sometimes been 100% continuously wrong about things in the past. :HideThePain:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Chris Fenris

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
Will There is a lot of sex scene in it

Story I won't give it stars because there is Egypt queen and there is Cars ? how does that work No clue There is Old Cloth looking but also new style how that works still No clue There is People Who eat other people And they are not the bad people how that
Work no Clue simple

MC Character
Bald Guy with Action and No Fear Or Fair He Got his D;) to do what He Wants and He Got his Wife Piece of Meat if he wants to take that road share or no share all that Makes him Less and Less the good Guy even if we want him to be
so there is my review so far i didn't play the whole game I just Got 6 girls in so far and I feel like Does this Girls Feel Jealousy at all ? like are you even human feels Like it's all in his head or something or Maybe The

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Story I won't give it stars because there is Egypt queen and there is Cars ? how does that work No clue There is Old Cloth looking but also new style how that works still No clue There is People Who eat other people And they are not the bad people how that
Have you even read the premise of the story? It's post-apocalyptic. There's your freakin' clue.

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023

Work no Clue simple

MC Character
Bald Guy with Action and No Fear Or Fair He Got his D;) to do what He Wants and He Got his Wife Piece of Meat if he wants to take that road share or no share all that Makes him Less and Less the good Guy even if we want him to be
so there is my review so far i didn't play the whole game I just Got 6 girls in so far and I feel like Does this Girls Feel Jealousy at all ? like are you even human feels Like it's all in his head or something or Maybe The

You see their is the "REAL WORLD" and their is "FANTASY WORLD", once you can distinguish the difference, questions such as Egypt queen and cars will not bother you. The girls in this world don't actually exist, this is not based off of reality. Hope that helps.

You gave the game 3 stars because you seem to be unable to distinguish the difference, their are counselors and psychiatric professional out there that can help you.

Also your comments about "BALD" guys are just...Have you ever heard of Dwayne "THE ROCK" Johnson, the last I recall he is bald and women seem to ADORE him.

• Haha
Reactions: Yngling

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020

Work no Clue simple

MC Character
So - there was a world altering event and our society died.

There are remnants of society left and the MC lives on the edge of a small, civilized area led by a young queen.

Yes - there are cars, but most are patched beater cars that are assembled from a number of broken-down vehicles - remnants that barely work hundreds of years after the old world ended.

This story takes place in what was Egypt so the predecessors of the Queen - think of various leaders/elders - tried to rebuild a slice of civilization including something familiar to the 'masses' - and a mix of old Egypt and post apocalypse grew from the ruins of our civilization.

This kingdom is surrounded by danger - raiders, the decayed (a kind of mutant) living in old Cairo and the only reliable source of fuel for vehicles, mutants, and environmental hazards called zones that are spawned by the unnatural weather which has persisted since the old world ended.

Strong survivors - like the MC - have a societal obligation to get women pregnant so that the numbers of humanity increase - hence the priestesses of the temple who are chosen to bear children that are 'children of Zeta' - not belonging to any particular mother or father. This is an adaptation made by this society to try to help it survive.

The MC's wife is Not a 21st century Western educated female.

Zahra is a woman born into a kingdom fighting for its life and she both knows and embraces her role in this society.

She is Not a weak woman - she is the head of the household of a very capable Desert Stalker - a kind of adventurer for hire.

If you want to enjoy this AVN - you have to set aside your own pre-conceived notions of what men and women will do in our century and put yourself into their world.

There is a codex that provides great background and will help if you are interested in giving this AVN a real chance.

I'm enjoying this AVN - a mix of Mad Max/The Road Warrior and almost any 'rebuild civilization after the fall' story out there.

If you are, for example, only interested in stories centered on the 20th/21st century, pre-apocalypse event, then this story is not for you and that is fine.

This AVN is, IMO, very much worth taking an hour or two to get immersed into the world and the main characters of the story.
If it turns out that you don't enjoy it after taking an hour or two to walk in their 'shoes' - then try a different AVN.

It would take less than a minute to select 6 - 12 possibilities by selecting the hyperlinks in a few posters signature blocks, then see if the description of the story/characters are more to your liking.

FYI Now and Then in my signature block is a great story - and complete - but it does take place during a zombie apocalypse - so if you are not into apocalypse stories in general - I would not give it a look even though it is a favorite of mine.

Cheers!! :coffee:

4.80 star(s) 589 Votes