Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Are there actually any scenes as the female protagonist or is it even that misleadingly tagged?
There are some of those scenes, namely Shani's mission, but if you are playing only for fem protog then you won't have that much content. Still a great game that I wouldn't pass by. There is a decent amount of lez action if that is your thing.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
You know that you don't have to fuck everything that moves? :D
They can be easily put in game in a non sexual way, that shows there is a normal life for normal people in this world, not only Stalker business. Just a few pictures as Uncle Zaton can bring them little wood horse toys etc.
One would think, but some of these forums and some of the monetizing sites get really assed-up when kids are portrayed in AVNs, even if they aren't sexualized.

• Sad
Reactions: Nulldev

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Are there actually any scenes as the female protagonist or is it even that misleadingly tagged?
There are. You have to toggle to it. If you chose to exclude that content during set-up early on, then you won't get the option to see it. There's an icon above all the others in the right lower corner that allows you to switch to Shani when she's out on her own.

Last edited by a moderator:

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
There are. You have to toggle to it. If you chose to exclude that content during set-up early on, then you won't get the option to see it. There's an icon above all the others in the right lower corner that allows you to switch to Shani when she's out on her own.

Did you really not notice, or did you just want to find another reason to bitch and troll?
By scenes I think he means lewd scenes. There are a couple lesbian/3some ones, with the Queen/male MC.

Reactions: Keldin

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I just got to the moment with Omar, this one is really funny :ROFLMAO: I have never seen such a toxic guy like Omar in the game
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
do you have some kind of filter on your images or maybe I am still PCP tweaking from yesterday. I am seeing strange grains and colours there and I still feel violent so it could be either one.
I just remember the game being more washed out than colourful.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
do you have some kind of filter on your images or maybe I am still PCP tweaking from yesterday. I am seeing strange grains and colours there and I still feel violent so it could be either one.
I just remember the game being more washed out than colourful.
Hello, I'm a photo editor, and I also work on editing photo quality, so yes, this is my job, I can send a couple of photos if you want to see the difference between the original and mine)))

From now on I will share some photos from my walkthrough if you like)))

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Hello, I'm a photo editor, and I also work on editing photo quality, so yes, this is my job, I can send a couple of photos if you want to see the difference between the original and mine)))

From now on I will share some photos from my walkthrough if you like)))
Your job is to take photos and make them look overexposed? I guess there's a niche for everything...

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Your job is to take photos and make them look overexposed? I guess there's a niche for everything...
I am a photo editor not only for VN, but also for everything else, I can either restore blurry photos or edit them in my own style, it’s just my hobby)

Last edited:
Reactions: Yngling
4.80 star(s) 589 Votes