Ninjaperv

May 29, 2017
Well, isn’t that so?) besides the fact that he’s afraid that ex-boyfriend will fuck his wife and daughters, what’s stopping him from taking control of himself and showing that he values his girls? but instead he reproaches them, then he likes to brag to the guests, although he contradicts himself when he stares at Zahra, looks really toxic towards his wife or daughter...
Who wouldn't stare at Zahra? I mean that's not fair to blame him for that, it's only natural.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Who wouldn't stare at Zahra? I mean that's not fair to blame him for that, it's only natural.
Well I can agree with this :ROFLMAO: but don’t forget that he could treat Zahra the way he now treats his wife, that’s why I say he looks like a toxic guy or an abuser, we can say Rabiah was unlucky with her situation, let’s see what happens next)))

Reactions: Leongen43

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Well I can agree with this :ROFLMAO: but don’t forget that he could treat Zahra the way he now treats his wife, that’s why I say he looks like a toxic guy or an abuser, we can say Rabiah was unlucky with her situation, let’s see what happens next)))
Honestly I am not sure that he is an abuser. I mean, it's not like he beats her. To me the two just look like a standard case of a marriage gone awry.

Most likely the two were match that was not great to begin with but looked good at the time. Perhaps there was even a spark of love in there at the beginning. But like a lot of marriages unfortunately that spark went out a long time ago resulting in a marriage where the two slowly drifted apart.

Bereft of emotional fulfillment Omar than withdrew into his money and work where as Zahra just withdrew. And as she did Omar, who really does not look like a dominant personality by nature just filled that power vacuum. And with work and the requisite reputation being his primary concern he basically became a dictator by default.

He probably has no intention of making the lives of his family miserable either. He's just doing the best he can and figuring that they are fine with it because nobody really put their foot down and said enough.

You even see that in the end when his wife does put her foot down he immediately goes meek and complies. This is not the behavior typical of a domineering abuser. If anything his behavior basically tells use he is going "oh shit!" and genuinely only now realizes he was wrong.

So honestly, the two could make up or break up but I think either way it's just a dysfunctional but normal marriage dynamic at work.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
You even see that in the end when his wife does put her foot down he immediately goes meek and complies. This is not the behavior typical of a domineering abuser. If anything his behavior basically tells use he is going "oh shit!" and genuinely only now realizes he was wrong.

So honestly, the two could make up or break up but I think either way it's just a dysfunctional but normal marriage dynamic at work.
You are right, in reality there are really a lot of such couples today, so the developer added a little twist to this by showing how the marriage is fading

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Honestly I am not sure that he is an abuser. I mean, it's not like he beats her. To me the two just look like a standard case of a marriage gone awry.

Most likely the two were match that was not great to begin with but looked good at the time. Perhaps there was even a spark of love in there at the beginning. But like a lot of marriages unfortunately that spark went out a long time ago resulting in a marriage where the two slowly drifted apart.

Bereft of emotional fulfillment Omar than withdrew into his money and work where as Zahra just withdrew. And as she did Omar, who really does not look like a dominant personality by nature just filled that power vacuum. And with work and the requisite reputation being his primary concern he basically became a dictator by default.

He probably has no intention of making the lives of his family miserable either. He's just doing the best he can and figuring that they are fine with it because nobody really put their foot down and said enough.

I think you are right.

The only reason why I'm reluctant of cucking Omar is that I feel somewhat sorry for the guy. Which does not mean that I want him anywhere near my girls.

Ah, who am I kidding? Of course Omar will get cucked in the end. :KEK:

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
I think you are right.

The only reason why I'm reluctant of cucking Omar is that I feel somewhat sorry for the guy. Which does not mean that I want him anywhere near my girls.

Honestly I am not sure what to think about the whole thing. I mean, ordinarily I'd be against it but the game has established this is a very share happy culture. Not sure how he'd take it though. Like I genuinely feel for the guy. But on the other hand that might actually be just what the two need to figure out their relationship.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Scene with Asani turned out to be really hot, it’s clear she missed such a man, she’s also jealous that he has a wife and daughters, I especially liked how she always mentions his wife and wants to show some kind of sexual attraction with her in the future (y)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Aug 30, 2020
I always thought the method behind post-processing an image was to have a clear idea of what the image should look like, take what you've got and try to make them as close as you can (not just brighten, add way too much CA, and screen-mode a dust image without any sort of treatment).

But, I haven't done post on an image in a while.

(don't worry, I'll go back to lurk-mode now // no more post work ;) )

Reactions: MAGO-DAG

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I always thought the method behind post-processing an image was to have a clear idea of what the image should look like, take what you've got and try to make them as close as you can (not just brighten, add way too much CA, and screen-mode a dust image without any sort of treatment).

But, I haven't done post on an image in a while.

(don't worry, I'll go back to lurk-mode now // no more post work ;) )
Well, it looks good, everyone has their own taste)))

Well, if you edit without dust, then I think it’s ok¿

Reactions: Leongen43

HPYY

Dec 5, 2023
I think you are right.

Zaton should get a nightmare sequence where Omar is fucking Zahra in the pussy hard and also become the man of the house while Zatan went out stalking

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Zaton should get a nightmare sequence where Omar is fucking Zahra in the pussy hard and also become the man of the house while Zatan went out stalking
There are only two reasonable responses to this suggestion:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Finally, I got to the scene with Shani, and my expectations were not in vain justified, how smoothly and colorfully it all happened, it was really hot, it’s clear that the developer tried to make the scene with Shani turn out beautifully, it’s especially noticeable that Mc and Shani have something special connection than it seems in reality. :love:
Shani 1.png Judging by her dreams, it looks like she is expecting a difficult mission, what will I go through next, very intrigued!

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
I really dislike nightmare/dream sequences in almost any shape or form in adult games. They're WHAT IF scenarios that all too often destroy the pacing/build up of the story path they're in.

I'd rather have a path where Zaton allows Omar to enjoy himself as a favor or something while he's gone and it's up to player to decide which girl is interested in him. Could be hot to see Ayn or Shani having their fun him, edging him to completion, making him frantic while they control when and where he's allowed to cum. Classic sub/dom scenes that won't happen with Zaton.

4.80 star(s) 589 Votes