Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
I'd rather have a path where Zaton allows Omar to enjoy himself as a favor or something while he's gone and it's up to player to decide which girl is interested in him. Could be hot to see Ayn or Shani having their fun him, edging him to completion, making him frantic while they control when and where he's allowed to cum. Classic sub/dom scenes that won't happen with Zaton.
I'm not sharing my girls with anyone, also not with Igor, who is in (contrary to Omar) a nice guy and a good friend.

But still such scenes could be pretty hot. It would be interesting to see Shani edging Omar without ever letting him touch her. :unsure:
Of course any kind of penetration of Shani would be out of the question. Omar on the other hand... :KEK:

Reactions: slightchance

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
I'm not sharing my girls with anyone, also not with Igor, who is in (contrary to Omar) a nice guy and a good friend.
I think I got them both confused. I meant Igor if he's the bald headed guy. Omar would need more additional scenes to make it more plausible I guess. Whichever way this would play out, Zaton has a harem full of sirens who are able to make every man sing.

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Congrats to Desert Stalker for taking the number 4 slot (of top-rated F95 games) for the first time! Still trailing the pork (those furries are difficult to overtake it seems), but DS is now overall the top-rated Daz AVN on F95. (y)
How do you search the top rated VN's here?

RadicalGuy

May 14, 2022
Can anyone tell me how to get these scenes?
Fairy (Appreciation) - something to do with healing/corrupting. This scene is triggered, when you don't reach threshold with healing points, but still have more healing than corruption

Shani (It can't be helped) - when played as Shani in Zone, you need to visit Haunted Mansion and solve puzzle there (note, that Game Over is possible there, if you play your cards wrong)

Kyra (Knowing your place) - as far as I remember, you need to disarm Asha at the begging of the game (and get "Mild encounter" scene)

Other (Trailer trash) - when talking to folks at outpost (before Raiders attack said outpost) convince girl in trailer to become prostitute, rather than "therapist"

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

1702234045176.png
Hi everyone, hope your weekend was great! In this update we'll do something we haven't done so far, but it is still necessary and fitting.

Shani will get about two scenes, one prior and one after to the Thermae scene with the Queen, where she recollects about her relationship with the player, and where things are going from here (things might also get hot). We recognized that her inclusion into sexy times following her return into the household after the Zone might've felt a little too abrupt, so these scenes will make her openness more believable.

One of those events will canonically play before the end of the previous update, but we will also be making it available for returning players, so you don't have to restart the game to see them. Keep in mind though that due to that they might feel a bit out of place.

Render progress:
Settlement quest: Sekhmet's Legion pt. 1: 90%
Nadia visits Ain: 50%
Fairy's broken path: 30%
Shani's hangouts: 50%
Animations: 0%
Coding: 0%

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
One of those events will canonically play before the end of the previous update, but we will also be making it available for returning players, so you don't have to restart the game to see them. Keep in mind though that due to that they might feel a bit out of place.
Wonder what this could be about? :unsure:

Reactions: Leongen43

HPYY

Dec 5, 2023

But still such scenes could be pretty hot. It would be interesting to see Shani edging Omar without ever letting him touch her. :unsure:
Of course any kind of penetration of Shani would be out of the question. Omar on the other hand... :KEK:
If Igor brings in another Russian fair skinned pink girl for me than I will let Igor fuck Shani, Zahra and Ain the pussy and let him cum inside too. I won't mind if they get pregnant even because than more girls for the household and I mean more uniquely beautiful ones as they have Igor's genes and not mine, so I get more pussy at the end. Win-win.

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
Just because there are other males in the renders does not necessarily imply there will be sharing. Just saying
Don't mind my pal Mfka. He likes to tease ot
If Igor brings in another Russian fair skinned pink girl for me than I will let Igor fuck Shani, Zahra and Ain the pussy and let him cum inside too. I won't mind if they get pregnant even because than more girls for the household and I mean more uniquely beautiful ones as they have Igor's genes and not mine, so I get more pussy at the end. Win-win.
steve-harvey-wait-what.gif

4.80 star(s) 589 Votes