Aspy62

Jun 15, 2023
When there are multiple selection options with the highlighted !, is there a preference to select. Eg Map before a bedroom or one bedroom before another or doesn't it matter...just don't to miss important scenes

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
When there are multiple selection options with the highlighted !, is there a preference to select. Eg Map before a bedroom or one bedroom before another or doesn't it matter...just don't to miss important scenes
I believe that if there is a selection preference, only one '!' will be visible. So, if you see multiple '!'s, it won't matter which one you do first.

At least that's the way it's supposed to work. If there's a coding error, all bets are off. ;)

Reactions: Aspy62

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I finally got to the scene with the Queen, especially the interaction between the Queen and Shani, :devilish: how Shani suddenly decided to play with Zaton next to the Queen, it was great but at the same time it was unexpected (y)

in the future I think we will see some interaction with Shani and the Queen :love: Picsart_23-12-14_10-05-47-749.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
at least with the guy who proposed it to her in the "zone" she disagreed.... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
by the way, just a detail, and a small inconsitence, if you take the other aproach to wait till he lowers his guard, Shani doesn't get the cut in her arm, later when she is at home they bandage this wound even if she can't have it. no big deal just a detail.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
at least with the guy who proposed it to her in the "zone" she disagreed.... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
by the way, just a detail, and a small inconsitence, if you take the other aproach to wait till he lowers his guard, Shani doesn't get the cut in her arm, later when she is at home they bandage this wound even if she can't have it. no big deal just a detail.
yeah, that's been reported a few times (even during the beta).

• Haha
Reactions: xapican

darkktp

Dec 28, 2019
wow first time playing this game, I like it a lot. It is nice to play something slightly different. But how is this game on Patreon, I mean it outright incest and rape .. I better be quiet about this keep em coming

4.80 star(s) 589 Votes