Omegasail75

Oct 16, 2018
Hello. Actually playing that game on android device. And I am stuck in a moment when Shani cuts off a hand of a bandit girl and then another bandit kills her with the warhammer. Can anyone help me?

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Hello. Actually playing that game on android device. And I am stuck in a moment when Shani cuts off a hand of a bandit girl and then another bandit kills her with the warhammer. Can anyone help me?
that could be a problem with Android version, you have a minigame after where you have to duck strike duck strike in order to win, else you get killed by the warhamer. good posible that on Android it is a bit off (I play on PC)

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I responded to this and said THANKS but for some unknow reason my comment was deleted. I'm guessing someone didn't like me bringing up the pig game...
Just a casualty of a thread clean-up is my best guess. From my experience running forums with XenForo (which this site uses), if I recall correctly, a moderator can select multiple posts at once for action. I'd guess that sometimes they select the wrong ones.

Reactions: wildride69

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Its about adding scenes retrospectively. It was never done before in the game. Now as to what those scenes are about, I think they will be to remind us that Shani is not as sex crazed as Ain which honestly I feel is important for her character.
Fully agreed. Progression with Shani was a bit fast after the zone. Not that I minded so much but this will be better.

What a sweet girl got in Shani's way and turned out to be a trap :oops: View attachment 3165127
I wonder (and hope) whether we will see her again.

IIRC, she was Ivy's girlfriend. Perhaps there is still a way to rescue her from the zone?

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I wonder (and hope) whether we will see her again.

IIRC, she was Ivy's girlfriend. Perhaps there is still a way to rescue her from the zone?
The girl Ivy was at the beginning, when Shani was saved from her help and there was an Elven girl (she may be Ivy’s friend) as for the other, this is Julia (possibly a Russian girl judging by the name of her man Kirill) I think we won’t see her again, because they died a long time ago, and this was like a trap/hallucination for Shani, like will she give up and miss her mission, if you stay longer, the end of the game, because she fell into a trap, sort of like a test for your fear)))

JohnPaxson

Feb 23, 2018
I lastly played the version 12a and I remember I could change their names (MC and his family members). I also remember the MC was the father but now Ain calls him stepfather. Was there a patch which does not exist anymore?

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
The girl Ivy was at the beginning, when Shani was saved from her help and there was an Elven girl (she may be Ivy’s friend) as for the other, this is Julia (possibly a Russian girl judging by the name of her man Kirill) I think we won’t see her again, because they died a long time ago, and this was like a trap/hallucination for Shani, like will she give up and miss her mission, if you stay longer, the end of the game, because she fell into a trap, sort of like a test for your fear)))
Maybe you are right and I either remember wrongly, or misunderstood something.

Ivy is the elf living in the hideout in the desert. She used to have a girlfriend but they grew apart and ultimately chose different paths. For some reason I assumed that Julia, the girl in the haunted house in the zone, was that girlfriend. But perhaps I'm wrong.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Maybe you are right and I either remember wrongly, or misunderstood something.

Ivy is the elf living in the hideout in the desert. She used to have a girlfriend but they grew apart and ultimately chose different paths. For some reason I assumed that Julia, the girl in the haunted house in the zone, was that girlfriend. But perhaps I'm wrong.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is who helps Shani when the storm hits and she's looking for shelter.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And here's our ghostly Julia.

4.80 star(s) 589 Votes