MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
It infuriates me as a sub to several games. If you want some suggestions or feedback as a dev, please take it.... but do with it what you will and come up with your own unique variation of the suggestions. Don't make it your priority for determining when something might be implemented or if it will be the exact same as suggested. Use it as a guideline.

But back on topic to DS... Zetan seems to stick to the lore and what he has in mind. Not like he won't take suggestions, but I don't think he will deviate too far from what he has in mind. Which is why full-on cheating/NTR by LIs will likely never happen.
I completely agree with your comments, I'm not a fan of NTR or even harems sometimes get boring when they are too exaggerated, I like the plot as it is, does it matter if there is NTR or there is a harem? the main thing is that they are implemented well in terms of plot and scenes... I noticed in another game where the fans are directly forcing them to make a fuss so that NTR is introduced in the foreground (although the game itself was never connected with NTR) and thanks to these statements from the fans the game had already sunk when the developers listened fans... you should always stick to your experience and plan, the way you initially planned the game, you don’t need to change anything because of fans, the game is already in the top, even in the TOP THREE of leaders! Let's hope Zetan follows his plan

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
True to an extent. She is different from the rest of the house, but still beneath her father and also her mother. Her mother can also be shared already. Shani is not on her own. Has not built her own dynasty yet. So, she is not above her father and being used as he pleases.

Also, Shani will likely be more likely to participate on her own (based on player choice). She is the second protagonist, after all. And we've seen a very mild choice as such while she was in the zone. No reason to think that won't continue and get more extreme. As you said, she's in a different position and with that, could make her own choices.
Maybe your Interpretation just differs. Shani is badass, but kinky. The scenes with the queen show that.

In my eyes, they are alike to a degree. Both have power. But they enjoy to let go from time to time. And don't forget: Shani already started sharing. Her dad with the queen. And with Ain and her Mom. She definitely seems into that. So why suddenly stop there?

So, I have to disagree with you, friend. Seems to me YOU are wrong about Shani. ;)
The sharing scenes we have so far are based on Zaton's dominance over the girls he may share.
Basically he tells Ain to do it, even though she doesn't really want to, but Ain isn't in a position to protest.

With Shani, Zaton is shown to be very careful with her sexuality, which is the reason why they only had sex after her training was completed and she was ready for her first solo mission. And that was instigated by Shani, Zaton was kind of reluctant about it.

So any sharing that might happen with Shani will not be like "you go and do this to him" (like it is with Emilia, Ain and to a certain point Zahra) but it will be more driven by Shani herself. At that point I wonder if it can still be considered "sharing" because Shani isn't really Zaton's to share. As GetOutOfMyLab said, she didn't start her own dynasty yet so she might still be considered lower in Zetan hierarchy than Zaton, but she still should have a choice with whom she wants to have sex. As such, I disagree with him about Shani "being used as he pleases".

Also, I do think we need to realise that sex for an important woman is different than for an important man. After all, the woman may end up pregnant and if she is powerful that means that will have consequences for the dynasty. Lesbian sex is obviously different in that respect. Shani getting pregnant by some random guy just so she (and certain players) can have fun doesn't make any sense. What is interesting and perhaps telling is that we had the discussion with Ain about getting married and moving out, but we didn't have such a discussion with Shani yet.

Perhaps Shani is not yet deemed ready to start her own dynasty, perhaps Zaton intends to keep her for himself for now, perhaps the goal is to set Shani up with the Queen, either as royal "husband" or as a kind of concubine. In ancient Egypt, female rulers were generally depicted as male kings, including fake beard. Perhaps here it is exactly the other way around, with the ruler being Queen and her "husband" as consort, complete with fake beard, if necessary.

Last edited:

HPYY

Dec 5, 2023
Am I the only one who enjoys sharing with Igor? Somehow, it is so well done in this game, I can't remember sharing scenes to be done so well in other games.
I don't and still don't like or agree with sharing in other games at all but Igor has corrupted me with his broliness and me me realize that gym bro and real homies stick together and got your back. Some guys are just unhateable and so perfectly good that they make you realize your flaws and make you more humble than ever and realize the truth. Igor corrupted me in this game but only this game though. May Shani be penetrated and ravished to your satisfaction. May the Sharing triumph. (It's optional, you can turn off at beginning of game or say no). Glory to sharing and hope we get more threesomes and orgies with Igor and maybe occasionally Omar. I mean having 2 guys is doing all the action is somewhat fun than one guy sometimes.

• Haha
Reactions: Mfka5 and hello.jpg

HPYY

Dec 5, 2023
Igor is a homie. He gave us some action, we give him some action. Fair's fair.
Living true to your profile picture my giga chad hero.

Yeah, and not gay or anything its just that unexplainable friendship or warmth bros have for each other as they are they only real friends you have and they are the people given to you in life. You need to appreciate what you have for you are very lucky. Sharing Ain was like treating a house guest well, just like giving him honey or tea or some bbq chops. I mean hospitality is one of the most important thing in every culture right? Have sex together and let their children who grow up to marry each other and just continue into one big happy family. Trust and loyalty is everything. I mean do you want Abrax to steal the girls and give you nothing?

Last edited:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Have you been attending meetings of OTA (Off-Topics Anonymous)? Perhaps you need to talk to your sponsor. I assume you have one. :)

Unfortunately, my own sponsor has been banned! :( :ROFLMAO:
I don’t even know, I just remember that I woke up in the morning and saw alerts with 3-8 deleted comments, although I don’t even remember what it was, I wasn’t even particularly in the subject :KEK: even the reactions were written off and some points were lost

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
MAGO-DAG ; the reactions, and everything are just fake, there is nothing to win or loose with it, only thing for what they are usefull to see how much the user coments or if he takes active part in the site discusions, the same as the whole FARL it is nothing but a joke, sometimes the post get deleted when there was a bad discussion and it started to get personal.
someone got frisky and tried to provoke Fans in threads (Is there NTR avoidable?, Is there Sex with xyz yet ?, can we have all girls?) all not worth to take it too serious or getting ofended by coments, people post shit just because they can, or they discoverd that their cat shit in their breakfast cerals , or what ever.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
MAGO-DAG ; the reactions, and everything are just fake, there is nothing to win or loose with it, only thing for what they are usefull to see how much the user coments or if he takes active part in the site discusions, the same as the whole FARL it is nothing but a joke, sometimes the post get deleted when there was a bad discussion and it started to get personal.
someone got frisky and tried to provoke Fans in threads (Is there NTR avoidable?, Is there Sex with xyz yet ?, can we have all girls?) all not worth to take it too serious or getting ofended by coments, people post shit just because they can, or they discoverd that their cat shit in their breakfast cerals , or what ever.
Go conversation, I'll tell you what really happened

H1M

Jun 8, 2017
AMAZING! All I really need is the main family, dont really need a buch more... but still the others are decent. The two sisters and the mom though.... Perfection!

Reactions: yngve

badwolf716

Jul 8, 2022
Very nice game! Thanks Dev! Good story and good art. I hope you complete this.

If I could change only 1 thing to make the game perfect, it would be
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. His face looks
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. But it's not a big deal, I like the game regardless.

Rome5555555

May 4, 2017
AMAZING! All I really need is the main family, dont really need a buch more... but still the others are decent. The two sisters and the mom though.... Perfection!
Did you like the characters (3d models) or plot characters?

Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023
True to an extent. She is different from the rest of the house, but still beneath her father and also her mother. Her mother can also be shared already. Shani is not on her own. Has not built her own dynasty yet. So, she is not above her father and being used as he pleases.

Also, Shani will likely be more likely to participate on her own (based on player choice). She is the second protagonist, after all. And we've seen a very mild choice as such while she was in the zone. No reason to think that won't continue and get more extreme. As you said, she's in a different position and with that, could make her own choices.
I agree with this. I get Shani isn´t on the same level as someone like Ain, who can just be "passed around". However, the Dev can make Shani sharing scenes if he makes it as her choice. After all, she did have that scene with the Queen, which means she can be opened to be shared, but only if that´s her decision, not the MC´s.

4.80 star(s) 589 Votes