kerlorn

Aug 28, 2019
Code:
v0.14d
Minor changes / Bugfixes:
- Fixed a variable not being set to True when Kateryna joins the household
Which variable is it ? I don't want to go back to that time to fix it, and would prefer to modify it in my present gametime.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Are there any scenes expected with the Queen with Mc, because I haven't gotten around to it yet, or are there none yet? the only thing I understand is that the queen is interested in Shani

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I am a photo editor not only for VN, but also for everything else, I can either restore blurry photos or edit them in my own style, it’s just my phobia)))
Phobia: fəʊbɪə/ an extreme or irrational fear of or aversion to something.

Suggestions
Passion: a strong feeling of enthusiasm or excitement for something or about doing something
Passion Synonyms
Affection/Dedication/Sentiment/Ardor/Transport... Your choice... Or else you'll get some slight irony... :)

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Phobia: fəʊbɪə/ an extreme or irrational fear of or aversion to something.

Suggestions
Passion: a strong feeling of enthusiasm or excitement for something or about doing something
Passion Synonyms
Affection/Dedication/Sentiment/Ardor/Transport... Your choice... Or else you'll get some slight irony... :)
Аh shit... I just noticed this because it was automatically corrected instead of "hobby" to "phobia"... I also don’t speak much English, I understand a little... I apologize again

They could have immediately said that there were errors in my text, which is why everyone stayed away from me :KEK:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Аh shit... I just noticed this because it was automatically corrected instead of "hobby" to "phobia"... I also don’t speak much English, I understand a little... I apologize again
Nothing to apologize for, English is not my primary language as well and I made some errors in the past, it was just to make the joke more clear.
By the way I liked your work, they gave a different but interesting take on the characters, I liked Zahra the most ( well she's my favourite with Shani but my compliment is sincere). :)

Reactions: MAGO-DAG

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Nothing to apologize for, English is not my primary language as well and I made some errors in the past, it was just to make the joke more clear.
By the way I liked your work, they gave a different but interesting take on the characters, I liked Zahra the most ( well she's my favourite with Shani but my compliment is sincere). :)
It is because of Zahra that I play this game, I also really like her, her devotion and the way she pushes all the girls for her husband or how she enjoys herself with the girls, I especially liked the scene where Zahra prepares Kateryna for her husband and her playful words the way she tries to excite him was amazing

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
It is because of Zahra that I play this game, I also really like her, her devotion and the way she pushes all the girls for her husband or how she enjoys herself with the girls, I especially liked the scene where Zahra prepares Katerina for her husband and her playful words the way she tries to excite him was amazing
Couldn't agree more, she's the perfect wife and hot as hell ( that scene was incredible, well all the scenes are super, though the ones with Zahra are my absolute favourites). :giggle: :love:

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
No offense, but those edits don't make the renders look better, at all.
I see the different renders like different flavors of ice cream.

How many of us like only vanilla or chocolate.

I appreciate that MAGO-DAG shared his version of the renders.

IMO - they were a bit too bright and while I liked Zahra's eyes better in his version, her hair looked closer to gray, making her look older and more worn than I want to see her.

But - to my point - original Zarha is my preferred flavor in this render comparison - how I see her.

He just showed us one example.

I imagine that he has others where I might prefer his renders over the originals.

Cheers!! :coffee:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020

IMO - they were a bit too bright and while I liked Zahra's eyes better in his version, her hair looked closer to gray, making her look older and more worn than I want to see her.

But - to my point - original Zarha is my preferred flavor in this render comparison - how I see her.

I imagine that he has others where I might prefer his renders over the originals.

A for effort, but I am glad these are hidden at least. Best not to give a newbie to DS game thread a false impression of what the in-game renders actually look like. If dev, I am not sure I would want someone constantly posting altered images in the main thread. A fan art section might be a better place but to each their own.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
No offense, but those edits don't make the renders look better, at all.
A for effort, but I am glad these are hidden at least. Best not to give a newbie to DS game thread a false impression of what the in-game renders actually look like. If dev, I am not sure I would want someone constantly posting altered images in the main thread. A fan art section might be a better place but to each their own.
To tell the truth, I never tried to surpass the original renders or show off before the original, all these effects and the editor were just a hobby for myself, in addition to VN I edit other photos from both films and sports, so the more I played VN, the more I was interested in trying photo editing. but I appreciate your feedback, if you didn’t like it, I’ll understand and leave it as it is)))

Thank you very much for the little support! I agree about Zahra's gray hair, it looks like I really went overboard with the increased quality, I think you'll notice a change here?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Aug 30, 2020
I was going to suggest the same thing -- these 'alternative versions' should be in a 'fanart' thread, not here, imho.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Omar: I don't want my wife's ex-boyfriend to fuck my daughter or wife.

MAGO-DAG: Hmmmm, dude seems pretty toxic :ROFLMAO:.
Well, isn’t that so?) besides the fact that he’s afraid that ex-boyfriend will fuck his wife and daughters, what’s stopping him from taking control of himself and showing that he values his girls? but instead he reproaches them, then he likes to brag to the guests, although he contradicts himself when he stares at Zahra, looks really toxic towards his wife or daughter...

Reactions: Leongen43
4.80 star(s) 589 Votes