der123fer

Donor
Aug 8, 2020
Dev log 12.11.2023
xxx.png

Hope you're enjoying the weekend! What happened this week?
Apart from continuing with rendering the new scenes, we also had some internal full play-throughs of the whole game and noted down quite a few unresolved issues with the script, missing animations, inconsistencies and other small issues. We also revised upcoming content for Ain and had some breakthroughs for the mutants.
While playing through the content so far, we ended up asking ourselves some questions that you probably know the answer of better than us. Questions about pacing, favorite content, general structure, replayability etc. So, there is only one way to find out: We are preparing an in-depth survey in the coming days!

Render progress:
Settlement quest: Sekhmet's Legion pt. 1: 40%
Nadia visits Ain: 25%
Fairy's broken path: 0%
Animations: 0%
Coding: 0%

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
I assumed it would be something like this... With all due respect, I think that before moving forward with the plot, the developers should focus on closing all the loose ends, because otherwise the story makes absolutely no sense.

For example, in my version:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
At this rate, there will come a point where I won't be able to continue, because none of the decisions I make in the game are reflected in the plot :(
There is a generic term to describe what you are experiencing, bugs. This is very common problem in software especially games. In particular, Desert Stalker offers a wide range of variations, thus some of the variations might have been overlooked, especially the path less traveled but works very well for most players ( those that are playing the best variations ).

To say that none of your decisions make no sense is gross exaggeration. You could either report the bugs you are facing in your playthrough or just don't play the game then.

I'm pretty sure the Rabiah bug was mentioned on this thread before, but no idea if it was reported to the dev team ( aware of it ) or any corrective measures had been made. The Queen Merneith bug is unfortunately "introduced" in this release, so it will probably be addressed in future updates, again if it is reported and the dev team is made aware of it.

bygonemyths

Mar 19, 2023
Dev log 12.11.2023
View attachment 3081423

Hope you're enjoying the weekend! What happened this week?
Apart from continuing with rendering the new scenes, we also had some internal full play-throughs of the whole game and noted down quite a few unresolved issues with the script, missing animations, inconsistencies and other small issues. We also revised upcoming content for Ain and had some breakthroughs for the mutants.
While playing through the content so far, we ended up asking ourselves some questions that you probably know the answer of better than us. Questions about pacing, favorite content, general structure, replayability etc. So, there is only one way to find out: We are preparing an in-depth survey in the coming days!

Render progress:
Settlement quest: Sekhmet's Legion pt. 1: 40%
Nadia visits Ain: 25%
Fairy's broken path: 0%
Animations: 0%
Coding: 0%
I see 4 pussies getting ravaged soon. 1 by 1 or all 4 at the same time. And young tender ones too. Mmmmmm YUMMY.
Instead hard-on for the cuck's daughter's low cut mini skirt. So perfectly petite, I don't like petite but this one's an exception.

Spider-Ham

May 9, 2017
There is a generic term to describe what you are experiencing, bugs. This is very common problem in software especially games. In particular, Desert Stalker offers a wide range of variations, thus some of the variations might have been overlooked, especially the path less traveled but works very well for most players ( those that are playing the best variations ).

To say that none of your decisions make no sense is gross exaggeration. You could either report the bugs you are facing in your playthrough or just don't play the game then.

I'm pretty sure the Rabiah bug was mentioned on this thread before, but no idea if it was reported to the dev team ( aware of it ) or any corrective measures had been made. The Queen Merneith bug is unfortunately "introduced" in this release, so it will probably be addressed in future updates, again if it is reported and the dev team is made aware of it.
As Jack the Ripper said, «let's go in parts»:

1- I inform you that I myself reported the inconsistency in the case of Rabiah, and I was told that the developers were already aware of that error... that was two updates ago.

2- In the case of the queen's inconsistency, I have not been able to communicate it sooner because I have not played the latest update until a few days ago (I always wait for the latest public version to be released without errors).

3- If you read my message carefully again, in it I do not say that NOW all my decisions are not reflected in the story, but that THERE WILL COME A POINT when I will not be able to continue if paths for less "popular" options remain inadvertently unimplemented.
For example, if I want to stay consistent with my sister-in-law's family or the queen, I can no longer do anything in future updates that are related to both stories, until those issues are resolved.
On the other hand, it is possible that I have not expressed myself well, since my language is not English.

4- I already assumed that my complaint, even expressed politely and respectfully, was going to be met with some «well, don't play the game then».
Indeed, if the aforementioned errors are not corrected and there comes a time when I cannot do any missions because they are the result of decisions that my character has not made in the past, I will stop playing this game (it would not be the first and it certainly won't be the last).

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
As Jack the Ripper said, «let's go in parts»:

1- I inform you that I myself reported the inconsistency in the case of Rabiah, and I was told that the developers were already aware of that error... that was two updates ago.

2- In the case of the queen's inconsistency, I have not been able to communicate it sooner because I have not played the latest update until a few days ago (I always wait for the latest public version to be released without errors).

3- If you read my message carefully again, in it I do not say that NOW all my decisions are not reflected in the story, but that THERE WILL COME A POINT when I will not be able to continue if paths for less "popular" options remain inadvertently unimplemented.
For example, if I want to stay consistent with my sister-in-law's family or the queen, I can no longer do anything in future updates that are related to both stories, until those issues are resolved.
On the other hand, it is possible that I have not expressed myself well, since my language is not English.

4- I already assumed that my complaint, even expressed politely and respectfully, was going to be met with some «well, don't play the game then».
Indeed, if the aforementioned errors are not corrected and there comes a time when I cannot do any missions because they are the result of decisions that my character has not made in the past, I will stop playing this game (it would not be the first and it certainly won't be the last).
Your posts come across as expressing your frustrations towards this game due to the decisions you made earlier were not reflected accordingly. The natural response would be to not play the game, that is what I do with games that frustrates me, I just stopped playing them.

The other option is to report the bugs/issues and/or provide detailed feedbacks. How and/or when the issues corrected or feedbacks taken into considerations/implemented etc. are beyond my control ( developers have their priorities ), and if that frustrates me too, I will stop playing.

Either way, I'm not going to complaint because I play games for enjoyment & entertainment, complaining isn't entertaining or enjoyable. If a game is no longer an enjoyment or entertainment, I will stop playing without the need to say anything about it.
Desert Stalker is under active development with lots of moving parts, some are less developed compared to the others, but in due time I believe the dev team can pull it off and delivers, like they always did. It is not perfect, bugs here and there, usually fixed in timely fashion but it didn't bothered me that much and I play for the contents, so I am exploring multiple variations. It is understandable for players that only play a single variation to feel frustrated under certain circumstances. If it is me, I just know what to do.

Spider-Ham

May 9, 2017
Your posts come across as expressing your frustrations towards this game due to the decisions you made earlier were not reflected accordingly. The natural response would be to not play the game, that is what I do with games that frustrates me, I just stopped playing them.

The other option is to report the bugs/issues and/or provide detailed feedbacks. How and/or when the issues corrected or feedbacks taken into considerations/implemented etc. are beyond my control ( developers have their priorities ), and if that frustrates me too, I will stop playing.

Either way, I'm not going to complaint because I play games for enjoyment & entertainment, complaining isn't entertaining or enjoyable. If a game is no longer an enjoyment or entertainment, I will stop playing without the need to say anything about it.
Desert Stalker is under active development with lots of moving parts, some are less developed compared to the others, but in due time I believe the dev team can pull it off and delivers, like they always did. It is not perfect, bugs here and there, usually fixed in timely fashion but it didn't bothered me that much and I play for the contents, so I am exploring multiple variations. It is understandable for players that only play a single variation to feel frustrated under certain circumstances. If it is me, I just know what to do.
With all due respect, we are in a forum, and the reason for it is to discuss, share suggestions, provide information and opinions...

You have already made your position clear: if a game has something that you think should be fixed and that doesn't make it enjoyable, don't say anything, shut up and play something else. I respect it, but I don't agree with it, so I will continue to express my opinions correctly and politely as before, and, as I said before, if in the future there comes a point where I consider that the game is no longer worth it then I'll stop playing it.

That's the good thing about the world, that we all have different visions of it.

MrDeos

Dec 4, 2018
Registro de desarrollo 12.11.2023
View attachment 3081423

¡Espero que estés disfrutando el fin de semana! ¿Qué pasó esta semana?
Además de continuar renderizando las nuevas escenas, también hicimos algunas reproducciones internas completas de todo el juego y anotamos bastantes problemas no resueltos con el guión, animaciones faltantes, inconsistencias y otros pequeños problemas. También revisamos el contenido próximo para Ain y tuvimos algunos avances para los mutantes.
Mientras jugábamos el contenido hasta ahora, terminamos haciéndonos algunas preguntas cuyas probablemente usted conozca mejor que nosotros. Preguntas sobre ritmo, contenido favorito, estructura general, rejugabilidad, etc. Entonces, solo hay una manera de saberlo: ¡estaremos preparando una encuesta en profundidad en los próximos días!

Progreso del renderizado:
Misión de asentamiento: Legión de Sekhmet pt. 1: 40%
Nadia visita Ain: 25%
Camino roto del hada: 0%
Animaciones: 0%
Codificación: 0%
[/CITA]
Emm... given the amount of content made and the percentage that Zetan has, is it possible that this is a small update as an end-of-year gift?

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
With all due respect, we are in a forum, and the reason for it is to discuss, share suggestions, provide information and opinions...

You have already made your position clear: if a game has something that you think should be fixed and that doesn't make it enjoyable, don't say anything, shut up and play something else. I respect it, but I don't agree with it, so I will continue to express my opinions correctly and politely as before, and, as I said before, if in the future there comes a point where I consider that the game is no longer worth it then I'll stop playing it.

That's the good thing about the world, that we all have different visions of it.
Look, I have explained to you that those are bugs and suggested the most efficient options IMO to relieve you of your predicaments, and for the 3rd and last time, I will say it again:
Report the bugs/issues.

This forum is one avenue but not the best channel for it IMO, yeah the dev teams keep track or read it from time to time but it is easy to overlook many posts since most of the time members keep shitposting. You can consider yourself lucky if they read your posts thus are aware of your issues. Be pro-active and focus on the things that can solve your issues and not the other things.

Even if you don't fully understand my other posts, I hope this one is very clear, straight to the point and not misunderstood. Unfortunately, I'm not into handholding so I don't give out step-by-step instructions. Bummer!

tuekop

Aug 26, 2020
Can dev perhaps seperate the installation apk and rpa file, like the other game on this site for mobile user?

im just saying because, it will maybe be very grainy on the animation for mobile user since this game will keep getting larger and larger on each update.

(y)

Reactions: 26thOfJuly
4.80 star(s) 589 Votes