Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Social class might play a part too. The peasants at the top aren’t wearing much, but the pharaoh seems dressed up;
There is no pharaoh in the pictures.

In the top picture, the man to whom the tomb belongs is the guy who is seated wearing a kind of light, see-through top. He also seems to have a blonde wig (?) a bit unusual I'd say. I don't know where this picture came from.

In the bottom picture, the tomb owner is the bald guy on top, who together with his wife, is giving offerings to Osiris, who is the black (the colour of death) painted seated guy. Osiris is dressed as a pharoah because he's king of the underworld. The bald guy has more jewellery and a more elaborate skirt but is otherwise similarly dressed as the servants.

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
Goth-Asha-1.png

Mostrar menos

"Romantic dates in the graveyard, and these claws... Your girlfriend is creepy, man."
"Maybe... but it has its perks..."

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Vlbc

Jul 23, 2022
Is there a canon relationship with the female leads?
Seems like incest or step-incest, but if i choose them all to be my wives or concubines it will make sense in the story?

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Seems like incest or step-incest, but if i choose them all to be my wives or concubines it will make sense in the story?
The writers said they could be real daughters or adoptive daughters, and both would make sense in the lore of the world. Concubines wouldn’t really work, as part of the plot is that you’re responsible for their education in certain ways.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Not so much. They are written to be daughters and they don't work otherwise. If incest doesn't ring your bell the setting of this game won't give you much space to rearrange the story. It takes place in a society where sex is completely liberated and incest is a daily socially accepted occourrence.

I think it could work if you make the daughters something like trainees. The older is MC's stalker apprentice, the younger is maybe Zarah's socialitè apprentice. But MC would still deal with his niece.

Reactions: Vlbc

Vlbc

Jul 23, 2022
Not so much. They are written to be daughters and they don't work otherwise. If incest doesn't ring your bell the setting of this game won't give you much space to rearrange the story. It takes place in a society where sex is completely liberated and incest is a daily socially accepted occourrence.

I think it could work if you make the daughters something like trainees. The older is MC's stalker apprentice, the younger is maybe Zarah's socialitè apprentice. But MC would still deal with his niece.
Just to be clear, i have no problem with incest. I actually like it a lot, especially father/daughter incest.

I was just searching for true harem/polygamy games and ocurred to me Desert Stalker had a editable relationship.

Reactions: Machete
4.80 star(s) 589 Votes