Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Just to be clear, i have no problem with incest. I actually like it a lot, especially father/daughter incest.

I was just searching for true harem/polygamy games and ocurred to me Desert Stalker had a editable relationship.
I wasn't presuming anything. I just though it could have been the reason why you wanted to edit incest out and i wanted to let you know that would have been out of the door and back through the window.

Reactions: Vlbc

mehGusta

Aug 28, 2017
shani and ain look SO MUCH like zahra and share some character traits, believing anything else than zahra to be the mother, is ridiculous.
technically this would still leave the possibility that zaton is only the step daddy. but from some flashbacks and stories told, we know that zaton is zahra's first. and with the general outlook of the game being a harem maker and all, to have zaton get his wife knocked up by someone else? that doesn't fit at all! the only thing supporting this theory is the existence of the priestesses, which would make having it socially acceptable to have different fathers for every household. but a dominant man like zaton? yeah... very unlikely.
still even if we were to believe that zaton would allow for that, zahra has a sexual relationship with ain. while not the "worst" kind of incest (aka chance of inbreeding), it's still incest.

to fend off pesky patreon policies, i will officially believe anything what the devs wants me to. but unofficially? there is only incest.

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Is there a canon relationship with the female leads?
Seems like incest or step-incest, but if i choose them all to be my wives or concubines it will make sense in the story?
There are two alternatives:

1) The girls are your biological daughters in a society where incest is societally acceptable.

2) The girls are so-called "Children of Zeta" which means they are children of the temple prostitutes who are being placed in the homes of citizens to complete their upbringing.

Although I prefer the first, the second is actually innovative and fits well with the game's lore.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020

1) The girls are your biological daughters in a society where incest is societally acceptable.

2) The girls are so-called "Children of Zeta" which means they are children of the temple prostitutes who are being placed in the homes of citizens to complete their upbringing.

Although I prefer the first, the second is actually innovative and fits well with the game's lore.
For point 2 to be believable, considering MC's dominant character, Zahra should be barren (can't have children on her own). And even then, Ain and Shani really look like her (their mother).

But yeah it's the official patreon version...

Reactions: harem.king

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
For point 2 to be believable, considering MC's dominant character, Zahra should be barren (can't have children on her own). And even then, Ain and Shani really look like her (their mother).

But yeah it's the official patreon version...
It does make more sense that he only has two daughters in that case though. Like, taking the incest route we have to believe that he's gone 18 years without breeding Zahra again. :ROFLMAO: That stretches credibility.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
It does make more sense that he only has two daughters in that case though. Like, taking the incest route we have to believe that he's gone 18 years without breeding Zahra again. :ROFLMAO: That stretches credibility.
Miscarriages in our modern society, especially early term are incredibly common. Add in the stressors of a post apocalypse and the loss of modern medicine and it wouldn't surprise me at all that not every implantation is viable.

Add in that for the first 18 + years before we start the game MC may not have reached the level of success he currently enjoys, and so may have been away on jobs much more frequently or more time had to be dedicated to home defense which would increase the stress level significantly affecting viable pregnancy rates.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Miscarriages in our modern society, especially early term are incredibly common. Add in the stressors of a post apocalypse and the loss of modern medicine and it wouldn't surprise me at all that not every implantation is viable.

Add in that for the first 18 + years before we start the game MC may not have reached the level of success he currently enjoys, and so may have been away on jobs much more frequently or more time had to be dedicated to home defense which would increase the stress level significantly affecting viable pregnancy rates.
Zaton is so chad that he just commands his swimmers to avoid the egg

Zaton: "Nah bros, not this time"

Sperm: "Aight, boss"

f45450

Oct 21, 2021
Is there a canon relationship with the female leads?
Seems like incest or step-incest, but if i choose them all to be my wives or concubines it will make sense in the story?
iirc, default is "step-daughter" to avoid patreon ban.
But I guess in that setting, anything would make sence - even junior wives in harem, while Zahra is a matron.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Vlbc

f45450

Oct 21, 2021
This means that infant mortality is still relatively high compared to the modern "rich" countries but it's way lower than in pre-industrial Europe.
Yeah, but there was also lack of access to competent doctors ( who knows something except blood-letting), and overall lack of common medical knowledge like "wash your hands". Zeta still can retain some of that.

Reactions: Yngling

Steuan

May 3, 2024
A PDF walkthrough, for those who use them. It might contain errors/omissions. No guarantees about future updates, sorry.

8th edition, for game version v0.15 Beta. (Probably still works for v0.15c Public too, but feel free to point out if it doesn't.)
Does this work for v0.15c public too? Anyone can confirm? :unsure:

LewdLife

Jan 31, 2021
Y

Ya 2nd option makes more sense, if not directly, to me it felt like it was implied MC's wife is yet to bear her first child

Even mathematically it makes less sense, if you see according to "GAME'S WORLD", let's say MC married his lady when she's 16 yrs.

But now MC literally left his first daughter (not his own blood) for her FIRST SOLO MISSION, quite dangerous in that kind of world. So assuming everything, she should at least be 18+ in that world to venture out for solo missions.

Now, MC's wife looks to be of age group of roughly 27 - 33, if MC had only one daughter age would have tallied.
But, MC has another younger daughter who should atleast be (after accessing her mental maturity level) 14+, but for safety reasons and rules of our actual world we can also think her actually to be of at least 18+.
So whether she's 14+(only strictly according to game world) or 18+(reality standards) nothing adds up mathematically to the age of MC's wife.

But given that they ARE all really blood related, then both MC and his wife are quite past 35, MC would probably be 40+ and his wife 36+(ages of other girls add up in this scenario), but picture wise MC appears to me to be less than 35 years old at least and his wife less than 32 years old (now ages of other girls don't add up if they're blood related).

But given that MC's wife has an elder sister who has a daughter who appears to be quite around 18 yrs of age, also that the age difference between MC's wife and her elder sister seemed to be around 2 - 4 years, it should be around 12 years of time that should have passed from the date of marriage of MC.

But then, is MC less fertile to have no more children than 2 or no children in other scenario?
Because having a wife like that and having a social standing of stalker (almost like an Earl), one would have more than 2 offspring in the marriage period of 12+ years.
But then, it's shown that MC would have impregnated the Priestess so the problem is not with the MC, may be the other partner with issues?

If you don't care much about specifics and each and every details, you won't be having questions, but when focusing on details, ages won't tally properly, when we're thinking it's incest and the 2 girls are MC's daughters.

Maybe with further releases everything's cleared up or maybe these things will remain foggy and choice based.

Whatever be the specifics, I like the game with it having to both enable and disable the choice of incest.

*A society, very open to sex, no issues with incest...* - yeah sounds nice, but for how long? Given every household is somehow doing incest (everyone is a degenerate) "secretly or openly" in each generation compulsively that society will start falling from 10th generation, as by that generation almost everyone would be blood related in the close knit city of this game, and it looks like it's more than 300 yrs past apocalyptic events and luckily not everyone is a incestuous bastard in the city even if some might be and they employ a unique approach to maintain the population of city.

4.80 star(s) 589 Votes