Davloid

Nov 25, 2020
[Ren'Py] Desert Stalker [v0.12a] [Zetan] [MinQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 3.13GB
Repack size: 577MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = PixelDrain / /
MacOS (EngineFilesOnly) = WorkUpload (Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.)

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :whistle:
There is none .exe in the file

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
Does the conversation you have with Nadia during the dress scene have any impact on the scenes with her later? Does it matter whether you tell her she is cute or if you tell her she is sexy? :unsure:

echilog

Oct 28, 2017
Let Omar have fun with Zahra when visiting Rabiah's house :BootyTime:

Jokes aside, that's the Fairy's sex scene version when you treat her with love rather than as a sex slave. However, I got the 2nd one despite treating her with kindness, so I think it's bugged, for now.
arh I though this was the "broken" scene.

there seems to be 3 outcomes.

1. good scene "the one I am missing"
2."neutral scene" slave route
3. completly broken. Zahra walks her on a leash and tells you she is F'd :D (has no sex)(yet)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: The Senior Perv

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
arh I though this was the "broken" scene.

there seems to be 3 outcomes.

1. good scene "the one I am missing"
2."neutral scene" slave route
3. completly broken. Zahra walks her on a leash and tells you she is F'd :D (has no sex)
Haha after reading the 3rd outcome I don't feel bad about just unlocking the Appreciation scene anymore. Still, the Gratitude outcome is the one I want for my first playthrough.

Reactions: Jorund

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Haha after reading the 3rd outcome I don't feel bad about just unlocking the Appreciation scene anymore. Still, the Gratitude outcome is the one I want for my first playthrough.
We discussed this a bit during beta testing. What I thought were kindness options were more neutral responses. For example, for Fairy's feeding, you should let her feed herself (become more independent) as part of her healing process. Same with the bath scene in this update, don't shove your dick down Emilia's throat.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I noticed successive animations caused increasing amounts of lag and CPU usage. For example, during Zahra's harem scene in the living room, it plays hz-9-anim --> hz-10-anim --> hz-11-anim and so on until you cum and it switches back to still renders and the lag is gone.

hz-9-anim played fine, but by the time it gets to 12 and 13, it's lagging like hell. I tried editing the script to play hz-12-anim instead of hz-9-anim for the first animation, and it didn't lag. So the videos themselves are not causing the issue. Could it be that the animations are still playing in the background when it moves on to the next video?

Here is the relevant part of the script, but other scenes that play multiple animations in a row seems to cause the issue.

Obviously, I don't have a powerhouse machine. It's a laptop Acer Aspire E15. I do have issues with renpy animations in general that I'm trying to troubleshoot, but this game is a bit different because the lag only builds up upon successive animations playing, whereas some other games lag right away when they play a webm animation.

Last edited:

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I noticed successive animations caused increasing amounts of lag and CPU usage. For example, during Zahra's harem scene in the living room, it plays hz-9-anim --> hz-10-anim --> hz-11-anim and so on until you cum and it switches back to still renders and the lag is gone.

hz-9-anim played fine, but by the time it gets to 12 and 13, it's lagging like hell. I tried editing the script to play hz-12-anim instead of hz-9-anim for the first animation, and it didn't lag. So the videos themselves are not causing the issue. Could it be that the animations are still playing in the background when it moves on to the next video?

Here is the relevant part of the script, but other scenes that play multiple animations in a row seems to cause the issue.
I'm not sure if they are doing it for a specific reason, but they should probably switch from using show to scene. Otherwise, all the anims are still playing even as a new one is shown.

Reactions: desmosome

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
We discussed this a bit during beta testing. What I thought were kindness options were more neutral responses. For example, for Fairy's feeding, you should let her feed herself (become more independent) as part of her healing process. Same with the bath scene in this update, don't shove your dick down Emilia's throat.
Ah, so those were the two options that made me have the 2nd outcome instead of the gratitude scene (should have think with my upper head instead of the lower one during that bath scene :KEK:).

Now everything makes more sense and it wasn't a bug. Thanks fellow pervert.

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Ah, so those were the two options that made me have the 2nd outcome instead of the gratitude scene (should have think with my upper head instead of the lower one during that bath scene :KEK:).

Now everything makes more sense and it wasn't a bug. Thanks fellow pervert.
Yeah, they lowered the threshold, but if you're familiar with the Ren'Py console, type fariy_h and hit enter and then fairy_b and hit enter. It will show you the points you have for fariy_h (heal) and fairy_b (broken). I think it was 8 points for fairy_h to get the good scene.

4.80 star(s) 613 Votes