ksatnod

Jan 6, 2019
If you fuck 100 virgins you will not get any STDs.
Akshually, certain STDs can be passed to the baby while in the womb, others can be passed when the mother is giving birth. So there's definitely a chance you can catch it from them as well. I don't know what the chances of it would be out of 100 though.

Last edited:

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Mad Max's style with dyed hair and hairstyles for 200 bucks, it's funny to see hard survival people trying to look like punks and posers all the time. And ridiculously impractical masquerade, if worn in the desert, it's a quick way to get burned and die from the scorching sun. It is also not clear where the fuel keep coming from and so on. Mad Max is one of the funniest and most ridiculous representatives of the post-apocalyptic genre, which can't be taken seriously.

I'm not talking about the fact that modern concrete structures are so short-lived that any building if being abandoned would turn into dust in the next two hundred years. It's not the cement from which the colosseum was built, you know. Much stable and solid, but also much less long-term. The same incredible durability for metal structures, clothes and other things. But this is just a fantasy, so i'm nitpicking in vain about this.
How are we supposed to look hundreds of years after the Apocalypse? Dyed hair, strange hair cuts, bizarre fashion are not some millennial invention.

aztec-warrior-nikolay-todorov.jpg

TwinSideWings

Jan 28, 2018
wow i though the decayed are bad things.. but the hive takes it to another level. sorry mutants, i have to say no to the hive. if you have played Remnant: From the Ashes, you will understand that this kind of group is dangerous

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Yngling

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
So does anybody know if this is the last update for v0.12? I usually like to wait for all the content to be put in and all the bugs to be fixed before I start playing an update for this game.

Nikko_

May 31, 2017
I believe the queen can be the dom if you just bend to her demands.
The queen has shown interest in Shani. Idk if Shani will be a sub of any fendom event; but you play from her POV and she is no dom unlike the MC.
There is also the busty daughter who likes to play as a Dom with others.

0tt0von

Dec 19, 2022
The queen has shown interest in Shani. Idk if Shani will be a sub of any fendom event; but you play from her POV and she is no dom unlike the MC.
There is also the busty daughter who likes to play as a Dom with others.
fuck, marry, kill

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
How are we supposed to look hundreds of years after the Apocalypse? Dyed hair, strange hair cuts, bizarre fashion are not some millennial invention.

View attachment 2459388
I don't think mexica warriors dyed their hair, there were more about wearing colorful feathers, that there very expansive and a status symbol. But it's a good example :)

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I don't think mexica warriors dyed their hair, there were more about wearing colorful feathers, that there very expansive and a status symbol. But it's a good example :)
My point is that imagery is not far fetched at all. Indigenous tribes used body paint and warriors used fancy armors. Ancient egyptians painted their faces and dyed their hair. Warriors all over the world used and use dark imagery in their armors and banners too.

58624815_802.jpg

Mad Max can look bizarre but humans love that kind of shit since the beginning of times :illuminati:

Last edited:

fhiaofwiao

Nov 3, 2021
So does anybody know if this is the last update for v0.12? I usually like to wait for all the content to be put in and all the bugs to be fixed before I start playing an update for this game.
Most likely yes. If 0.12 gets any new updates it will be typo corrections and such. We're now waiting for 0.13.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
You gotta nip the dum-dums in the bud lest they reproduce and make more dum-dums.
That makes me think of the decayed. I haven't played earlier episodes in a very long time, but have we had a good look at any of the female decayed?
Gross, but I mean...if no one was looking I might have to. Just once :BootyTime:
And then go quickly chase it with some Asha. Best rod and ball washer in Zeta.

• Haha
Reactions: Nulldev

Exterant

Aug 6, 2022
wow i though the decayed are bad things.. but the hive takes it to another level. sorry mutants, i have to say no to the hive. if you have played Remnant: From the Ashes, you will understand that this kind of group is dangerous
Ah, a fellow Remnant: From the Ashes player, I salute your bravery.

Reactions: TwinSideWings

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
That makes me think of the decayed. I haven't played earlier episodes in a very long time, but have we had a good look at any of the female decayed?
Gross, but I mean...if no one was looking I might have to. Just once :BootyTime:
And then go quickly chase it with some Asha. Best rod and ball washer in Zeta.
I don't know, man. Those gas masks made the female decayed look pretty sexy.

Oh no, do I have a gas mask fetish now? I didn't even know that was a thing. :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kellermann

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
I don't know, man. Those gas masks made the female decayed look pretty sexy.

Oh no, do I have a gas mask fetish now? I didn't even know that was a thing. :unsure:
I don't think they are technically are the Decayed (still human). So, you good. If not, you got a necrophilia problem on your hands. Good luck with that.

Mar 3, 2023
Even I decided that Hive will be a bad option. I mean, I do not know what is this "Remnant". Just that I usualy go through games like DS as a crazy dominant sadist, choosing the most brutal and pain-bringing options (like completely break Fairy or whipping the prisoner until her lose of conciousness and so on), but even for me it was too much. I had my doubts already after I met Mantis and heard the name "Hive" with all the hints to the "collective mind", but after I learned what exactly was "Hive" I had only one thought about that place: "Burn that hell to the ground and forget about it existance". Even for a crazy sadist like me it wasnt even an option to leave Mantis in that place and I realy have huge doubts that such alliance will bring anything good for mutants.

Exterant

Aug 6, 2022
Even I decided that Hive will be a bad option. I mean, I do not know what is this "Remnant". Just that I usualy go through games like DS as a crazy dominant sadist, choosing the most brutal and pain-bringing options (like completely break Fairy or whipping the prisoner until her lose of conciousness and so on), but even for me it was too much. I had my doubts already after I met Mantis and heard the name "Hive" with all the hints to the "collective mind", but after I learned what exactly was "Hive" I had only one thought about that place: "Burn that hell to the ground and forget about it existance". Even for a crazy sadist like me it wasnt even an option to leave Mantis in that place and I realy have huge doubts that such alliance will bring anything good for mutants.
The decision really tests your morals. While you gain Mantis, you lose a potentially important ally for the Mutants. If you let Mantis stay, you gain an ally, but you are subjecting Mantis to the collective hivemind. There had to have been a reason for her wandering off away from the hive. One of the harder decisions in some AVNs I've played because it could result in negative consequences for both sides.

Mar 3, 2023
The decision really tests your morals. While you gain Mantis, you lose a potentially important ally for the Mutants. If you let Mantis stay, you gain an ally, but you are subjecting Mantis to the collective hivemind. There had to have been a reason for her wandering off away from the hive. One of the harder decisions in some AVNs I've played because it could result in negative consequences for both sides.
Well, the significance and importance of such ally is what I doubt the most here. It isnt so much about morality as about logic and prediction of possible events. If you will leave the Hive alone and never come back they will still have a lot of problems and chance for them to grow into something bigger will become insignificant. But if you will ally with such Hive it means you will help them as well, providing "food" and, well, semen for their "mother". Here rises a very high chance that Hive will grow and very fast. Also here we cant rule out the possibility of birth of new "mothers" and appearence of new "Hives". In the end there is a possibility that creating alliance with Hive will be followed by creation of much more significant and unpredictable problem than Decayed or Zetan slavers or Raiders will ever be. It will be even bigger problem for anyone who will call themselfs "ally of a Hive" as to be the one they will need to provide more "food" and who knows what demands "Hive" could make in future. Just imagine the existance of 2-3 Hives with hundreds of hungry "childrens" who will need more and more food and will become more and more dire as there will be a lot less "food" with time.
No, I am egoistic person and I do not want to deal with such problem in the future. So the dicision for me is very easy - to rule out possibility of problem rise. That means no alliance and no any other help from the outside. On their own without any help from outside the Hive most likely will destroy itself from the inside.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 613 Votes