Bloker997

Aug 20, 2022
So what are scene 1,2,3 etc, are they referring to explicit scenes? Also, do we see Shani's return pretty early in the next update or it is more like a climax thing at the end?
this scenes are what will happend after Shani's return. This episode will probably be mostly about her return.

jjavier

Nov 8, 2022
Hi, the patreon vntranslator pro i use for games does not work for this game. :cry: Is there a specific thing to do?

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
Is there any plans to put this game on steam? If so is the dev going to wait till it’s finished?
I would be surprised if a Steam release is planned at all; the entire premise of the story is about an incestuous family affair set in an apocalyptic future with a society that holds more 'relaxed' sexual practices.

Can't even begin imagining how to repackage that into a Steam release.

Jun 3, 2022
True and we don't have much an alternative. Keep in mind that if you lose a fight in this realm, you are likely become dead or slave.

Already discussed how constant game overs are a terrible idea in visual novels. It is like devs who put in menu choice with only one option to select. The end result is going to be the same, you are just postponing the inevitable with more busywork mouse-clicking.

You could make more capable opponents to challenge MC.. We already have Lord Abrax who seems like a badass but not much screen time yet this early in story. Must wait and see on that front. We also have our bitchy queen whom you can be subservient to if you need to get your beta fix that badly. Fangs also can hold her own from what we have seen. The decayed could prove very deadly if they ever gather and concentrate feu d'enfer to attack in force.

We also talked about including more non-fatal options (ex. good, bad, ugly outcomes), but as previously stated that requires a lot more writing, rendering, coding for each branch. Will that extra work add that much more entertainment value? I don't know maybe, but this game already has a high entertainment level with quick turnaround. One of the few high rated games with regular sub 6 month intervals.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't remember Luke fucking Ben Kenobi though

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
At this point though, I am just happy to have Shani back. How many episodes has it been that she is away? Feels like a year or more real time too.
Feels like more than a year and yet so far it was very underwhelming and insignificant, unless this next update proves me wrong.
I was kinda hyped and anticipated her adventures but it turned out to be wack.
I dont wanna reveal more stuff tho, maybe things will make sense in the next update

fhiaofwiao

Nov 3, 2021
Feels like more than a year and yet so far it was very underwhelming and insignificant, unless this next update proves me wrong.
I was kinda hyped and anticipated her adventures but it turned out to be wack.
I dont wanna reveal more stuff tho, maybe things will make sense in the next update
Yeah. Her journey to the zone was made up to be this life or death adventure that will either make her or break her and what did she go through so far? Met Ivy's friend, had a hallucination and read some documents in an abandoned factory. Since she is returning home this next update I dont think she will have any more major moments in the zone. All in all that whole journey was kinda meh for being the main plot line so far.

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
Yeah. Her journey to the zone was made up to be this life or death adventure that will either make her or break her and what did she go through so far? Met Ivy's friend, had a hallucination and read some documents in an abandoned factory. Since she is returning home this next update I dont think she will have any more major moments in the zone. All in all that whole journey was kinda meh for being the main plot line so far.
Exactly. You speak my mind. It is what it is i guess :BootyTime:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Don't lose hope yet. There could be a final task/challenge/battle that Shani must conquer right before returning home. I thought the ghost sequence was quite well done (might be different vision for each Stalker). Exploring the ruins I also thought was quite good. The mood was tense and environment was spot on. I will say that perhaps at least one fight scene in and around the factory would have really elevated it. maybe Shani fight her way out of an ambush.

There was the threat of others prowling around, but other than the impaled red shirt whose name I forgot, danger was largely avoided. I think if there is an upcoming boss fight or something like that then the overall zone storyline will end up successful. The entire experience might be better classified as more foreboding suspense than slasher horror. Regardless how it turn out I will be pleased to see my favourite girl back. She has much catching up to do. Ain and Zahra has been racking up the lewd scenes in Shani's absence.

OptimusCrime

May 26, 2022
I would be surprised if a Steam release is planned at all; the entire premise of the story is about an incestuous family affair set in an apocalyptic future with a society that holds more 'relaxed' sexual practices.

Can't even begin imagining how to repackage that into a Steam release.
I suppose but there’s plenty of incest games on steam from sisterly lust to picture perfect. Also I think there’s some vns with the darker aspect or implications I can’t remember them but yeah, there’s far worse on steam. Oh well I was optimistic

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
I suppose but there’s plenty of incest games on steam from sisterly lust to picture perfect. Also I think there’s some vns with the darker aspect or implications I can’t remember them but yeah, there’s far worse on steam. Oh well I was optimistic
There is a game called "Sex with Hitler" on steam already so... :D

4.80 star(s) 613 Votes