sanchotx

Sep 17, 2022
I am really into the Zahra sharing route but it can't be NTR. so, while I'm not sure if Igor was the right guy, it still was nice to see where it might go. Fun to see the stalker thinking about it.

I kept thinking about a potential story line I'd like to see and here's my $.02.

a nephew comes to visit and stay with the stalker. he is nearing the age of adulthood and his uncle felt it wise to have him spend time with the stalker. There is much to learn and being with women is part of it. Ain, Fairy, and others are good starting points but no one can come close to Zahra. The stalker can't help but remember how he went through similar training in his teen years and fondly remembers his Aunt teaching him many things. For a long time, he harbored guilt thinking he had done something behind his Uncle's back but only now realizes that he was setup by his Uncle to take his Aunt and now he wishes to do the same with Zahra. He asks Zahra to take him and to make it look like it is without him knowing. only that way will the nephew get the confidence he needs to make it in this world. At the end of the visit, the teen leaves a new man and potentially catches on much faster learning that this all may have been part of the plan. he has a new found respect for his Aunt and Uncle.

Last edited:

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
lmao at the 4 ppl that facepalmed me about "nobody ain't want sharing content" being a double negative cuz they don't know how grammar works :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Mfka5

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
I am really into the Zahra sharing route but it can't be NTR. so, while I'm not sure if Igor was the right guy, it still was nice to see where it might go. Fun to see the stalker thinking about it.

I kept thinking about a potential story line I'd like to see and here's my $.02.

a nephew comes to visit and stay with the stalker. he is nearing the age of adulthood and his uncle felt it wise to have him spend time with the stalker. There is much to learn and women is part of it. Ain, Fairy, and others are good starting points but no one can come close to Zahra. The stalker can't help but remember how he went through similar training in his teen years and fondly remembers his Aunt teaching him many things. For a long time, he harbored guilt thinking he had done something behind his Uncle's back but only now realizes that he was setup by his Uncle to take his Aunt and now he wishes to do the same with Zahra. He asks Zahra to take him and to make it look like it is without him knowing. only that way will the nephew get the confidence he needs to make it in this world. At the end of the visit, the teen leaves a new man and potentially catches on much faster learning that this all may have been part of the plan. he has a new found respect for his Aunt and Uncle.
I usually keep my sharing/corruption scenes on a scum save, and have my main route alpha harem mode, so I just watch the scenes but go back to my pure save route, but this would be some pretty hot scenes. Especially if there's some scenes of Zahra using Ain for some assistance with the nephew.

What would be great for ppl that see everything that isn't self insert MC as ntr, would be to make the nephew literally a mini model of MC/Zetan. Not the younger version, just literally scale down the model and make him smaller but keep the penis size the same for the self insert ppl to think of him as the MC :BootyTime:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
So according to you that means every single picture from the game should be spoilered or yall thinking you are royalty or something who should be respected more lmao
It is actually only common courtesy to spoiler ALL images for at least two reasons:

1) Many people who are new to the game don't want to see pictures from the game. Those images are called 'spoilers' for a reason, and is why we have been given the ability to hide them.

2) People come here on mobile phones and other slower devices that have trouble loading images. Posting un-spoilered pictures makes their time here unpleasant.

So, if you don't give a shit about other people, go ahead and post all the un-spoilered pictures you want.

To the people who don't want to see such images, I suggest 'ignoring' the people who post them. Problem solved.

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
It is actually only common courtesy to spoiler ALL images for at least two reasons:

1) Many people who are new to the game don't want to see pictures from the game. Those images are called 'spoilers' for a reason, and is why we have been given the ability to hide them.

2) People come here on mobile phones and other slower devices that have trouble loading images. Posting un-spoilered pictures makes their time here unpleasant.

So, if you don't give a shit about other people, go ahead and post all the un-spoilered pictures you want.

To the people who don't want to see such images, I suggest 'ignoring' the people who post them. Problem solved.
1) Why would anyone come to the 492nd page of discussion about the game if they didn't already play the game or want to get spoiled about how to get some scenes specifically?

But I digrees, that still wouldn't stop people from seeing the images as they would just see the spoiler tag and still open it because they already played the game.

2) Um, I come here on phone and I don't know why that would make my time here unpleasant? The only thing that does it is how hard it is to navigate on phone.

I think people should just "get over it" if they have a problem with players posting images from the game that they themselves play. Like, how absurd is it that someone would take issue with that? Maybe just don't visit the discussion forum if you have issue with it?

Last edited:

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
1) Why would anyone come to the 492nd page of discussion about the game
Because the 1st page is years out of date and if they want up to date info they should look at latest page. not first page.
2) Um, I come here on phone and I don't know why that would make my time here unpleasant? The only thing that does it is how hard it is to navigate on phone.
Phones usually have trouble with loading lots of images.
it is considered courtesy to spoiler all images on forums for phone viewers.

Last edited:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
1) Why would anyone come to the 492nd page of discussion about the game if they didn't already play the game or want to get spoiled about how to get some scenes specifically?

But I digrees, that still wouldn't stop people from seeing the images as they would just see the spoiler tag and still open it because they already played the game.
People who follow any game on F95 get notification of any new post on that game, and are directed forthwith to that latest post.

You do realize that there are people out there at all points of game play: those who are just starting to play; those who have played everything; those who have played everything but the latest release; those playing but are still on earlier releases.

If people want to open the spoiler, they can easily do so. But, as I have pointed out, not everyone who is reading page 492 of this thread has played it all!
It makes it unpleasant because pages with images are slow to load on SOME DEVICES. If yours does not give you a problem, congratulations.
I think people should just "get over it" if they have a problem with players posting images from the game that they themselves play. Like, how absurd is it that someone would take issue with that? Maybe just don't visit the discussion forum if you have issue with it?
They take issue BECAUSE THEY HAVEN'T PLAYED THAT PART YET. People have various reasons of their own as to why they visit a given discussion forum. Discussion is actually one of them. It should be possible for people to discuss a game without being showered with spoilers, if they haven't played some or all of it yet.

Again, it comes down to common courtesy. Either you show it or you don't.

Last edited:

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
They take issue BECAUSE THEY HAVEN'T PLAYED THAT PART YET. People have various reasons of their own as to why they visit a given discussion forum. Discussion is actually one of them. It should be possible for people to discuss a game without being showered with spoilers, if they haven't played some or all of it yet.
We are talking about people who take issue with seeing certain content they don't like, the people who are literally advocating that you shouldn't be able to discuss the things from the game because it makes their feelings hurt; not the people who get mad that they are getting spoiler, lmao. Which doesn't even happen.

I'm gonna be honest, Waltuh but I don't know how this conversation turned from people bitching about seeing images from the game because they don't like it into a Straw man of somehow "high roading" about being mindful of not spoiling the game for others.

Last edited:

dervalle007

Jan 23, 2022
Does anyone know how many updates the dev is planning for this game? is there a rough plan for the future?
I've only been following this game for a short time.

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
Well back at the time (I was 20) I did not find it repulsive at all. My young sister (real, not step-sister!) was hot like crazy AND we were extremely close so she was actually OK with "exploring" our sexuality!
That's insane lol... it's both creepy and really hot at the same time... and disgusting... I have never been attracted to my sister though and would never do anything like that... we have purely platonic and wholesome relationship and it's perfect staying that way. Closest I've ever gotten to incest is my cousin let me touch her boobs... and we rolled around in bed a little and did neck kissing or something... I think I was like 10 or 11 and she was like 14 or 15? Maybe? Maybe we were even younger, I don't even fully remember... it's crazy to me that someone would go so much further than that though :LOL:

Hope you don't mind me asking, but what country you live in? Maybe your guys' views are a little different on the subject? I know I've read that there's some first cousin defect/deformity/stillbirth baby epidemic in the UK with immigrants from the middle-east or w/e. Don't know if it's overblown or what, just something I've heard.

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
I know I've read that there's some first cousin defect/deformity/stillbirth baby epidemic in the UK with immigrants from the middle-east or w/e. Don't know if it's overblown or what, just something I've heard.
That would be a sign of incest in the 2nd-3rd generation. Birth defects are more prevalent in offspring when the parents are siblings (compared to two distinctive family lines) due to faulty recessive genes but even then it's not a death sentence. It really starts to go crazy with the next generation. And of course if the gene pool is small to begin with. Some folks rather stay among themselves.

ksatnod

Jan 6, 2019
Who can get pregnant and what type of incest is in the game
Father/Daughter, Uncle/Niece, Father/Daughter/Mother.

One definitely pregante ritual prostitute, and speculation by fans about future pregnancy content based on the dialog while looking at various variables in the source code.

Feb 5, 2021
Who can get pregnant and what type of incest is in the game
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Emilia and Kateryna also have pregnancy arcs at this time but Kateryna isn't at that point in her story line and IDK if Emilia's pregnancy is in-game yet. It's also referenced as a possibility for Ain and IIRC for Kitty as well. The MC makes a point to pull out with Shani since pregnancy would interfere with her being a newly-minted Stalker, so do with that information what you will.

Incest is father-daughter and uncle-niece (Zaton and Ain/Shani and Zaton and Nadia, respectively).

Reactions: ksatnod
4.80 star(s) 613 Votes