GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
This is the third time I am hearing someone say this I have played that scene a few times and all I saw was just a boobjob. Can you Share a screenshot if possible?.
Never happens. She only strokes it and gives a boob-job.

knightyfallsbt

Jul 1, 2018
This is the third time I am hearing someone say this I have played that scene a few times and all I saw was just a boobjob. Can you Share a screenshot if possible?.
you're right, all you can get from it is boobjob for Zahra and anal for Ain.
too bad there's no good ol pussyfuck option for sharing.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Ain gives Igor a BJ on the first visit of them to Zetans house but lets him blow his load in the wind
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bruce F. Lee

Mar 16, 2021
It looks like her boobs got bigger, but it is too hard to tell with any % of accuracy if her belly got bigger. I think it might just be the angle. If anything, Ain should be showing first.
Ain can't start showing soon enough, in my opinion. I'm looking forward to seeing her growing belly and even more so, her growing tits. It's hard to imagine how big her tits will be when she's lactating.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Nulldev

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Ain can't start showing soon enough, in my opinion. I'm looking forward to seeing her growing belly and even more so, her growing tits. It's hard to imagine how big her tits will be when she's lactating.
Meh. Not sure. MC can already know Emilia and Fairy optional. He can also optionally creamypie Ain, yes. But all those optional pregnancies sounds like a huge load of work in duplicate renders. I think pregnancy will stay limited. And i'd love to see knocked rather the older palace guard and maybe her younger collegue.

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
Meh. Not sure. MC can already know Emilia and Fairy optional. He can also optionally creamypie Ain, yes. But all those optional pregnancies sounds like a huge load of work in duplicate renders. I think pregnancy will stay limited. And i'd love to see knocked rather the older palace guard and maybe her younger collegue.
For a game heavily dealing with the themes of dominance & submission, harem and impregnation, it would be very jarring if this game didn't feature any pregnant women towards the end of the game at the very least. Feels like adding pregnancy as optional endings would rob a lot of the fans of a fulfilling closure.

Reactions: Nulldev

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
I think it would be very entertaining if the Queen ended up with a Bun in the Oven.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
For a game heavily dealing with the themes of dominance & submission, harem and impregnation, it would be very jarring if this game didn't feature any pregnant women towards the end of the game at the very least. Feels like adding pregnancy as optional endings would rob a lot of the fans of a fulfilling closure.
I'm sure there will be some. Just not too early, too many. This game has to deal already with a ton of renders per release.

YRUSEGME

Jan 16, 2023
The game's narrative takes place over a very short period of time, though. At this point, the events of the game have spanned the time of a few weeks to a month, at best. So any chance of pregnancy being featured prominently is going to have to involve a timeskip, at the rate the game is developing. And I don't think a timeskip is in the cards. The narrative hasn't used one up to this point. It'll fast-forward to the next day, but that's pretty much it. A real timeskip doesn't fit with the semi-sandbox aspect of the gameplay.

This is especially true if the game is as clear about when the girls are impregnated as I think it is. During either of the gallery scenes at the end of Fairy's current arc, the game makes it clear with the choice it offers that the MC is impregnating her. My guess is that similar choices will be offered to each of the girls as their various subplots develop. I don't think any of the gallery scenes so far will actually result in pregnancy, with the exception of Fairy's ending scenes and obviously the hive queen.

Given that, I think that whatever part pregnancy has to play in the rest of the narrative, it's going to happen late in the game and won't affect more than a handful of possible gallery scenes or snapshots in whatever serves as an epilogue for the game. Obviously that's just my belief based on the facts so far. I could be totally wrong.

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
The game's narrative takes place over a very short period of time, though. At this point, the events of the game have spanned the time of a few weeks to a month, at best. So any chance of pregnancy being featured prominently is going to have to involve a timeskip, at the rate the game is developing. And I don't think a timeskip is in the cards. The narrative hasn't used one up to this point. It'll fast-forward to the next day, but that's pretty much it. A real timeskip doesn't fit with the semi-sandbox aspect of the gameplay.

This is especially true if the game is as clear about when the girls are impregnated as I think it is. During either of the gallery scenes at the end of Fairy's current arc, the game makes it clear with the choice it offers that the MC is impregnating her. My guess is that similar choices will be offered to each of the girls as their various subplots develop. I don't think any of the gallery scenes so far will actually result in pregnancy, with the exception of Fairy's ending scenes and obviously the hive queen.

Given that, I think that whatever part pregnancy has to play in the rest of the narrative, it's going to happen late in the game and won't affect more than a handful of possible gallery scenes or snapshots in whatever serves as an epilogue for the game. Obviously that's just my belief based on the facts so far. I could be totally wrong.
As long as they make the Pregnancy content skippable, I'm fine with it.

Reactions: Leinad_Sevla

i4j1

Feb 24, 2021
Also where does this game end currently, as I am only limited to visit the master bedroom, living room, library, another bedroom (not all 3, only 2) and the world map (which only has home). I have 5 quests which also arent crossed out. What do i do?

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
At some point it’ll have to pick up, though, won’t it? There’s a huge conflict brewing between all the factions—the Zetans, the mutants, the hive, the zombie creeps—and whether or not it culminates in a war or everything is diffused through diplomacy, the whole story is going to need more than a few days or weeks to play out.

4.80 star(s) 602 Votes