YRUSEGME

Jan 16, 2023
At some point it’ll have to pick up, though, won’t it? There’s a huge conflict brewing between all the factions—the Zetans, the mutants, the hive, the zombie creeps—and whether or not it culminates in a war or everything is diffused through diplomacy, the whole story is going to need more than a few days or weeks to play out.
That all depends on how long you think this game will go on. I don't think there's been any official word from anyone on the development side on how many more releases are planned. They seem to have a good idea where the story is going and what the endgame is, but nothing ironclad about how many more releases we have before its done. To me, the story feels like it's just hitting the rough halfway point, maybe a little over or under. We have a lot of stuff left to tell on all 4 of the main storylines. I could easily see this game continuing for another 2 years of development, easy. That gives the narrative about double the time it's currently taken in order to wrap up all the storylines.

Reactions: Rob0bob

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
Very cool VN, love the egyptian mad max style, story is well written, the queen scares me though she seems a real nutter more then those raiders. Either way will keep playing and looking forward for more content, it sure is a real good VN.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
At some point it’ll have to pick up, though, won’t it? There’s a huge conflict brewing between all the factions—the Zetans, the mutants, the hive, the zombie creeps—and whether or not it culminates in a war or everything is diffused through diplomacy, the whole story is going to need more than a few days or weeks to play out.
Who would have thought the long night in GoT would last not even a full night? :4Head:

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
Of course, just saying some things don't live up to expectations ;)
One thing I learned from the makers of Game of Thrones is, they make a series so intresting and spread out, but when they end things they suddenly rush it, another of their series called "the Swarm" looked at first it would take several seasons, but then suddenly last 3 episodes were so rushed to finish it all in one season. With GoT they least made 7 long seasons too then make season 8 rushed and short ending.

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
Boys, play The Motel or other games by DDfunlol, for god's sake. They are almost solely dedicated to your favorite sharing kink. May be there will be less messing around with this game :ROFLMAO:
The game has the option of sharing so the poster isn't asking for something that isn't in game. You don't like it, fine. No need to comment for him to look for another game that has sharing in it.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
One thing I learned from the makers of Game of Thrones is, they make a series so intresting and spread out, but when they end things they suddenly rush it, another of their series called "the Swarm" looked at first it would take several seasons, but then suddenly last 3 episodes were so rushed to finish it all in one season. With GoT they least made 7 long seasons too then make season 8 rushed and short ending.
Unlike Desert Stalker GoT is based in an incomplete series of books. While they were adapting the novels everything was fine but when they had to come with their own ideas to end the stories from the books everything went to shit.

Reactions: Nulldev and JaxMan

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
The sharing is what makes the game pop.
Nope. It is the story that makes this game so good. And renders, animations, music - everything together. Also the MC is a strong masculine figure. which also brings respect. He is not a cuck. If this particular kink is included as an option (and that's OK with me) , it doesn't mean this whole game shall be turned into a cuck feast as some people in this thread would like to.

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
What is the difference between sharing and getting cucked? I wonder, it is a question what I am pondering about, care someone to explain?
Well sharing is when you give away samples of the booty and cucking is when someone takes the booty from you and you stroke your smol peepee while watching. Both are frowned upon by many who jealously hoard ALL the booty for themselves as is proper.
maxrefffsdefault.jpg

4.80 star(s) 602 Votes