Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
On the contrary, close to perfection!

View attachment 3408084
I see Shani has taken over.....

If Shani can slay the infernal beast residing within the deepest and darkest chasms of nevermore (i.e., Omar's eyes)

I hereby deem that Shani be suitable enough to be the true ruler of Zeta.

:coffee: :devilish: :devilish: :devilish:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: Yngling

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
shani schmani, Ivy needs to progress already!
You can't progress her story unless you accept her real name: Yuna. All of her scenes get blocked unless you unlock them by using that name. Of course I'm lying. Haven't you seen enough of me around here? :LOL::devilish:

MasterBlaxter

Nov 10, 2017
shani schmani, Ivy needs to progress already!
She got some progression in the last update with her second visit. One of the things I like about Ivy's route is that so far she's slow burn done right. There's good reasons for why she's initially cautious around Zaton but she's also been warming up to him as he proves worthy of her trust and her interactions with him have yet to disappoint. I certainly want more Ivy soon as well, but so far I've no complaints about her portrayal. I think Desert Stalker overall has a good mix of women who are down to clown immediately and other women who are more hesitant or reserved for understandable reasons.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
She got some progression in the last update with her second visit. One of the things I like about Ivy's route is that so far she's slow burn done right. There's good reasons for why she's initially cautious around Zaton but she's also been warming up to him as he proves worthy of her trust and her interactions with him have yet to disappoint. I certainly want more Ivy soon as well, but so far I've no complaints about her portrayal. I think Desert Stalker overall has a good mix of women who are down to clown immediately and other women who are more hesitant or reserved for understandable reasons.
sure I like the slow buildup too, but not in the context of what's normalized for adult games; literal years.

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
This game and Pale Carnations set the standard.

Finding this game reminded me of the first time I ever found a copy of Playboy when I was a kid.
I proceeded to spray paint it beyond all recognition, later placing it back in my Uncle's secret hiding place.
Was a true massacre of sperm, cut worth the sacrifice at the time.

• Haha
Reactions: dolfe67

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
Patreon heads need to be skull fucked by MC in the next update.
Indeed. They need to be given the "commander" treatment :sneaky:

Would post a spoiler of that one scene in the game where the former commander of the raider camp gets their spine pulled out of their body after being thrown from the bridge but I am at work now and can't (unfortunately) post that image :ROFLMAO: :devilish: :coffee:

• Haha
Reactions: BlenderGuy

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
Indeed. They need to be given the "commander" treatment :sneaky:

Would post a spoiler of that one scene in the game where the former commander of the raider camp gets their spine pulled out of their body after being thrown from the bridge but I am at work now and can't (unfortunately) post that image :ROFLMAO: :devilish: :coffee:
I love how the MC gets to meat spear the mute girl, taking her cherry as he's forced to watch!
Then he's offed in legendary fashion!

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
So it's been months already and Fairy bug still not fixed in the new release. I see that dev doesn't care at all. Time to leave a review I guess.
Or maybe they didn't see it? What Fairy bug are you referring to?

4.80 star(s) 600 Votes