indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
there is a way in the code to see if freeing Lhyra is the best choice or we signed her death? i would hate if this is the case....thanks

AVNTester2

Nov 13, 2023
there is a way in the code to see if freeing Lhyra is the best choice or we signed her death? i would hate if this is the case....thanks
Just a friendly tip if you didn't know " IS there a way in the code..." is how you ask a question not "There is a way in the Code..." as for the Question itself I sadly do not know since I didn't have time yet to play v0.16. :HideThePain: :)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: xapican

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Just a friendly tip if you didn't know " IS there a way in the code..." is how you ask a question not "There is a way in the Code..." as for the Question itself I sadly do not know since I didn't have time yet to play v0.16. :HideThePain: :)
yep...i usally forget to put verb at the beginning of a question, damn. thanks for reminding me

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
played it..and well..i'm glad i chosed to let her free...hope she will be ok..and she wll be safe and she find her path without risks.but this update was, as usual, way short respect to the time it took to be released...damn

MiltonPowers

Formerly 'Milton749'
Jul 26, 2023
damn tried the oher choice about lyrha ,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
yep...i usally forget to put verb at the beginning of a question, damn. thanks for reminding me
yep just tried the other choce and no way i will choose this option...hope she will be alright than
thank god..i will play it now...finger crossed
played it..and well..i'm glad i chosed to let her free...hope she will be ok..and she wll be safe and she find her path without risks.but this update was, as usual, way short respect to the time it took to be released...damn
You can use multi-quote to get all your answers into 1 post.

26thOfJuly

Jul 26, 2023
I'm bored so here's the meaning of some of the characters' names:

Zahra: (arabic) she who shines brightly
Ain: (arabic) eye
Shani: (arabic male forename) crimson red
Rabiah: (arabic) spring
Nadia: (arabic/persian) delicate

And finally the most important of them all:
Omar: (arabic) flourishing

Ummmh

Apr 27, 2018

I have read that Ain also means "Precious", which might be more relevant factor, though her eyes are definitely pronounced.

Last edited:

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021

An interesting fact is that in ancient Egypt ~3000 years ago there was Queen Merneith, who is the first woman to rule a state on her own.

Reactions: cuchulin

Ummmh

Apr 27, 2018
damn tried the oher choice about lyrha ,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I sort of like the Free Will route but the reality is she almost gets raped almost immediately and she's always constantly afraid by herself and there is a real suggestion that she may end up living with you anyway.

The apology route lets her stay safe and keep her job and I personally thought was well handled. I prefer it as it's one of the best humiliation scenarios I've ever seen especially as she gets made to accept the real possibility that she'll carry your child after being so prideful against you.
And she definitely learns to accept her position at the end and who knows she might end up with living with you from that route too, even though it's less likely.

By the way, I think you might have missed the point about the humiliation route

SHE'S ACTUALLY DAMN LUCKY TO BE ALIVE, because the queen is not a merciful person, but a woman who gutted a man repeatedly on false accusations that he was looking at her and took a few liberties with one of her slaves.

Lirah openly embarrassed the queen in front of her entire court by insulting the Queen's guest, then abandoned her guard post (although she did ask her permission to do so) and then continued to complain about the queen demanding she show the main character respect, even after the queen had explicitly told her to correct her attitude

Yeah.. Lirah is DAMN lucky to be alive after that; and it's likely the main character insisting on trying to help her out that lessened the Queen's response.

Also,although it is definitely still rape, it's not something she was ENTIRELY opposed to, even though she put up a front: we know she found him attractive and was thinking about sex with him. It's directly pointed out she would stare at Talia getting f***** for long periods of time, suggesting that she actually was interested in it, and we find out from the freedom route that she actually always did find the main character very attractive.

So, yes, it IS still rape, but she was already thinking about fucking him, anyway, and it's better than her being dead, as that would likely have been on the menu if the MC had not intervened, as she repeatedly insulted the queen and walked away from her responsibilities as one of the queen's protectors.

Last edited:

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
I sort of like the Free Will route but the reality is she almost gets raped almost immediately and she's always constantly afraid by herself and there is a real suggestion that she may end up living with you anyway.

The apology route lets her stay safe and keep her job and I personally thought was well handled. I prefer it as it's one of the best humiliation scenarios I've ever seen especially as she gets made to accept the real possibility that she'll carry your child after being so prideful against you.
And she definitely learns to accept her position at the end and who knows she might end up with living with you from that route too, even though it's less likely.
I chose to keep Lyra in the palace and take her punishment. It also seemed logical to me, and I decided not to indulge in her delusions after the execution: "oh, they execute mutants, I've lived in the palace for many years, but this is the first time I've seen this, I'd rather go collect shit in the desert".

Reactions: Ummmh

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
I have read that Ain also means "Precious", which might be more relevant factor, though her eyes are definitely pronounced.
Not in any Arabic dialect I'm aware of, although I'm not a native speaker so I'd defer to them.

A common way to make something a pet name, in English, adding a y at the end, so Ain-y, also litterally means my eye in Arabic so that's pretty nice too.

Reactions: 26thOfJuly

Ummmh

Apr 27, 2018
I chose to keep Lyra in the palace and take her punishment. It also seemed logical to me, and I decided not to indulge in her delusions after the execution: "oh, they execute mutants, I've lived in the palace for many years, but this is the first time I've seen this, I'd rather go collect shit in the desert".
I agree with your position especially as I didn't think the queen would just let her out of service like that and I agreed with the main character that it was a near suicidal route for her to just go back out there inexperienced alone as a scavenger.

I also edited my original post , as I had forgotten a few specific details, so you might want to go back and look at it

4.80 star(s) 599 Votes