Ummmh

Apr 27, 2018
Not in any Arabic dialect I'm aware of, although I'm not a native speaker so I'd defer to them.

A common way to make something a pet name, in English, adding a y at the end, so Ain-y, also litterally means my eye in Arabic so that's pretty nice too.
To be fair I got it off a baby name meaning site but sometimes there are secondary meanings that are commonly applied but casual associations buried deeper in the culture that name meaning sites sometimes dig up

Reactions: TigerWolfe

Jennider100

Feb 2, 2020
I sort of like the Free Will route but the reality is she almost gets raped almost immediately and she's always constantly afraid by herself and there is a real suggestion that she may end up living with you anyway.

The apology route lets her stay safe and keep her job and I personally thought was well handled. I prefer it as it's one of the best humiliation scenarios I've ever seen especially as she gets made to accept the real possibility that she'll carry your child after being so prideful against you.
And she definitely learns to accept her position at the end and who knows she might end up with living with you from that route too, even though it's less likely.

By the way, I think you might have missed the point about the humiliation route

SHE'S ACTUALLY DAMN LUCKY TO BE ALIVE, because the queen is not a merciful person, but a woman who gutted a man repeatedly on false accusations that he was looking at her and took a few liberties with one of her slaves.

Lirah openly embarrassed the queen in front of her entire court by insulting the Queen's guest, then abandoned her guard post (although she did ask her permission to do so) and then continued to complain about the queen demanding she show the main character respect, even after the queen had explicitly told her to correct her attitude

Yeah.. Lirah is DAMN lucky to be alive after that; and it's likely the main character insisting on trying to help her out that lessened the Queen's response.

Also,although it is definitely still rape, it's not something she was ENTIRELY opposed to, even though she put up a front: we know she found him attractive and was thinking about sex with him. It's directly pointed out she would stare at Talia getting f***** for long periods of time, suggesting that she actually was interested in it, and we find out from the freedom route that she actually always did find the main character very attractive.

So, yes, it IS still rape, but she was already thinking about fucking him, anyway, and it's better than her being dead, as that would likely have been on the menu if the MC had not intervened, as she repeatedly insulted the queen and walked away from her responsibilities as one of the queen's protectors.
Ahmmm, what????

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
All of them will get fucked by randos, you can play your censored version where you keep them to yourself but they are always up to be fucked by everyone, thats the game.
If this was a kinetic novel where each of us had no choice, then yes, you woud be correct.

DS is Not a kinetic novel.

We Each get to choose the actions of the MC and define him by those choices.

Your choices - your MC.

My choices - my MC.

Just because the dev lets us choose who and what the MC stands for does not make Any choices canon.

You can, of course, continue to declare that Only your choices are canon, because That changes the reality of everyone else on the planet, right?? :unsure:

GL with the bubble you happen to live in ... ;)

Cheers!! :coffee:

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
The Duty path is safer for Lirah, but I didn't like that in this path the MC acts as if he was taking revenge on her, I would like to see a variation, without hate or revenge.

The freedom path is stupid, but in this path the MC shows that he cares about Lirah, he has the option to degrade her, or be affectionate with her, but in the end Lirah will basically be another Asani.

As I commented before, she either becomes an Asani or becomes a Talia, I didn't like either path.

- In the Duty path, the MC will use her, just like he uses Talia.
- On the Freedom path, she will receive the same treatment as Asani, he will visit her a few times, to see how she is, and to spend the night with her.

I have saves for both, I don't know which I prefer, she doesn't seem important enough for it to affect the story, and I don't see a path where she would join the harem, I think it's impossible, firstly, she wouldn't want to be stuck at home, secondly, she is a guard and not a slave, the queen could not give her to us, as she did with Emilia.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ummmh and Maviarab

Echoesinthedarkness

May 18, 2020
I dont see how harem is different to duty path tbh. its the same stuff just more sugar-coated to have more appealing facade but underneath that there is still the fact that in the end she will be just another always available hole for mc to plunge in. mc still denied her living her own life and follow her own decisions.

RetroGuy

Nov 26, 2022
I'm bored so here's the meaning of some of the characters' names:

Zahra: (arabic) she who shines brightly
Ain: (arabic) eye
Shani: (arabic male forename) crimson red
Rabiah: (arabic) spring
Nadia: (arabic/persian) delicate

And finally the most important of them all:
Omar: (arabic) flourishing
Nadia is also a Russian/Ukrainian name, a form of Nadezhda, meaning Hope.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
I dont see how harem is different to duty path tbh. its the same stuff just more sugar-coated to have more appealing facade but underneath that there is still the fact that in the end she will be just another always available hole for mc to plunge in. mc still denied her living her own life and follow her own decisions.
Sugar coating matters. it makes for a genuinely different scenario.

Ummmh

Apr 27, 2018
The Duty path is safer for Lirah, but I didn't like that in this path the MC acts as if he was taking revenge on her, I would like to see a variation, without hate or revenge.

The freedom path is stupid, but in this path the MC shows that he cares about Lirah, he has the option to degrade her, or be affectionate with her, but in the end Lirah will basically be another Asani.

As I commented before, she either becomes an Asani or becomes a Talia, I didn't like either path.

- In the Duty path, the MC will use her, just like he uses Talia.
- On the Freedom path, she will receive the same treatment as Asani, he will visit her a few times, to see how she is, and to spend the night with her.

I have saves for both, I don't know which I prefer, she doesn't seem important enough for it to affect the story, and I don't see a path where she would join the harem, I think it's impossible, firstly, she wouldn't want to be stuck at home, secondly, she is a guard and not a slave, the queen could not give her to us, as she did with Emilia.
I agree with most of what you said, tho in the freedom route there's already been a suggestion made to her that she live with the MC, because the MC is well aware of how completely fucked enslaved, and even dead/eaten she eventually will be, otherwise, living with no family to support and protect her.

Asani, OtOH, is a lucky bird who eventually might still get taken down, anyway, and she is probably only able to make do as she has, by the fact that she's living in the exact ass-end of nowhere.

Remember that Lirah almost got raped almost immediately. Eventually, odds say she will be (probably quite a lot), and quite possibly kidnapped and enslaved:, because she's very, very small and very, very pretty. Like MC says: it's not it's not a matter of "if"; it's a matter of WHEN.

Asani also has a really different attitude than Lirah, as she's a borderline raider and lirah really doesn't have that kind of aggro mentality. Lirah's actually a pretty soft girl, with a lot of principles, just very determined. Asani's got nothing like that occupying her attention, so she just acts pragmatically, and survives.

No I think MC's offer (in the freedom scavenger route) that Lirah live under his roof will eventually be taken, after several probsbly vrery bad things happen to her. The only other good option I see is that she hooks up with a scavenger group and makes good on that. Otherwise, her survival on her own is unlikely, despite her guard training.

In the duty/apology/humiliation route, it's entirely possible she might just stay in the temple as a guard, and get used every time MC rolls through, like with Talia, but she's really beaten when last we see her on that route, fully submitting alongside Talia, so she might change her mind on things even more. She might REQUEST leaving to go live with MC, which the queen might possibly agree to, because Mernieth might find it amusing that Lirah had completely submitted to the MC after going so far out of her way to oppose him that she had insulted the queen, in the process.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Sure sure, cuck good, not cuck bad. I get it. Cheers.
My bad for shitting on cuckold in a cuck game, so I admit my fault.
You can shit on cuckold all you wan't just don't forget to clean your ass afterwards.
Oh and to help the enviroment, use the toilettpaper on both sides ;)
you'll have the success clearly in the palm of your hand!

Ummmh

Apr 27, 2018
Asani can be killed by MC on the first scene of the game, not so lucky in this instance.
LOL. I flat out forgot about that. I don't think I've ever tried the only one I've actually ever tried anything alternate on was Asha since there's two ways you can knock her down, but both end in you fucking her face.

I I think the choice I always remember with Asanti is let her keep talking or grab her ass. I usually choose the latter.

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
I've been thinking about Sharifa's punishment. I suppose it would be something hard physical, but she'd probably take it more or less easily because of her loyalty to the queen. The next option is that Merneith will make her watch her (the queen) and Zaton pleasuring each other. punishment with jealousy.

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
Dev 1407-2.png Dev 1407-3.png Dev 1407-4.png

Dev 14.07.2024

Hope you're all doin well! I have started to work on 0.17, and 0.16c is mostly prepared which includes the Zahra scene animation and one animation for Lirah's bad path (the one on the bed), as well as some dialogue stuff.

This preview is yet another one from the bunker, but we will dive into something fresh next week. The next part for the mutants will be similar to the settlement raid of the raiders, yet hopefully greater in scale and creativity. (Also don't get confused by the images, you don't need Mantis in your base for this one of course.)

This one will take some time again for sure. I know it will be worth it though, because if everything goes right, 0.17 will not only have a decent addition to the story, but also include a refined early game including the rest of the outdated old scenes being reworked. Then possibly better ingame-menu visuals, and more... (More on that once I can show some results.)

Also, I want to take that opportunity to work on many more repeatable events to make the free roam feel more alive. I think I've mentioned that before.

So much for the plan for the next few weeks. I will keep you updated every weekend as usual.

And thank you for your patience!

Render progress:
Mutant's quest II: 5%

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
The Bunker kinda feels like a crossover with a female protagonist game where Fangs (was it the name of the Bunker's boss?) built her own harem adding a hottie after another through the gameplay.

Reactions: AlienEDM
4.80 star(s) 599 Votes