Buletti

Nov 7, 2023
Hi Friends,

I really love this game. The family dynamics and the whole world created are amazing.

I only came around to play the new update this weekend.

I was a little surprised by the tone of the date with Zarah Scene.

Does anyone know how that fared with the paying community of this game and will we be seeing more of contend or choices toned like that?

Thank you very much in advance!

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Hi Friends,

I really love this game. The family dynamics and the whole world created are amazing.

I only came around to play the new update this weekend.

I was a little surprised by the tone of the date with Zarah Scene.

Does anyone know how that fared with the paying community of this game and will we be seeing more of contend or choices toned like that?

Thank you very much in advance!
I'm not quite sure what you mean by the "tone" of the Zarah scene. What did you find surprising about it?

Buletti

Nov 7, 2023
I'm not quite sure what you mean by the "tone" of the Zarah scene. What did you find surprising about it?
While going to the Restaurant Zahra picks up a Chain and you have an option to tell her she could be in Control. Even if you tell her it should be on her she tells you to ask nicely.

The options so far where never toned in a way that she would actively tell the MC he has to seek her consent. It was more that her consent was implied.

Later on she tells the MC he has to wait for something before he can get hands on.

I don't feel the other decisions so far where directed this way. It was more of a how much will the MC take of what he wants. Not how much is he allowed to get.

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
While going to the Restaurant Zahra picks up a Chain and you have an option to tell her she could be in Control. Even if you tell her it should be on her she tells you to ask nicely.

The options so far where never toned in a way that she would actively tell the MC he has to seek her consent. It was more that her consent was implied.

Later on she tells the MC he has to wait for something before he can get hands on.

I don't feel the other decisions so far where directed this way. It was more of a how much will the MC take of what he wants. Not how much is he allowed to get.
They've been together for a good few decades. This date was essentially a treat for her and a affirmation of their mutual relationship. She's a rather dominant person herself.
The MC doesn't have to drive home his dominant role at every turn for her to know her place in the household, which is at his side in 95% of the circumstances anyway, not at his feet.
She's absolutely free to assert herself now and then, without him feeling insecure about it and wanting to put her in her place, especially in public.
Even within the context of a harem, they are a power couple more so than her just being only his wife and not her own person, who has her own, earned, character and authority.
If she didn't hold her own and challenge him now and then, would he not have grown bored of her?
The idea is to create characters that aren't one dimensional. We don't always nail it, but we try.

Echoesinthedarkness

May 18, 2020
if anything, Zahra is way too submissive sometimes. like, I think she almost never leads, and even when she has initiative, she isnt doing much outside of what Zaton asked her, for example. like in that scene in Omar's home when Z asked her to show her tits to Omar, she could have taken this opportunity to tease him more (for fun), but no, she only does what is explicitly asked

Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023
if anything, Zahra is way too submissive sometimes. like, I think she almost never leads, and even when she has initiative, she isnt doing much outside of what Zaton asked her, for example. like in that scene in Omar's home when Z asked her to show her tits to Omar, she could have taken this opportunity to tease him more (for fun), but no, she only does what is explicitly asked
She was more dominant, or at least had more scenes where she was more dominant early in the game. There is that scene with Omar, there is the dungeon scenes with Ain´s punishment and Kyra and Fairy. Almost every punishment is her idea and it´s her who teaches the new girls the ways of the house. Even in the sharing scene with Igor, she goes to him because her husband told her, but she´s in control of what happens.

Reactions: PaxHadrian17

Lordroedor

Mar 19, 2020
I like Zahra having her own initiative and being able to stand on her own with Z, that being said, I also agree with
Echoesinthedarkness in that she doesn't do it often enough. I think there's a very delicate balance but only people who didn't care about destroying Fairy got a taste of the most dominant side of Zahra.

For those who play a "nicer" route like me, it would be cool to have a chance to see Zahra like the dominant bitch that she likes to be. She almost show that side of her with her daughters but it end up transforming into this wholesome moment. Which I loved, but again, we lost another chance to experience her most dominant side.

I hope we get there. Even for those who take fairy and turn her into a cum dumpster, that happens way too early in the game.

What I mean is, don't be afraid to show us the dominant Zahra. She is already deep enough, let's see her unleashed.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I like Zahra having her own initiative and being able to stand on her own with Z, that being said, I also agree with
Echoesinthedarkness in that she doesn't do it often enough. I think there's a very delicate balance but only people who didn't care about destroying Fairy got a taste of the most dominant side of Zahra.

For those who play a "nicer" route like me, it would be cool to have a chance to see Zahra like the dominant bitch that she likes to be. She almost show that side of her with her daughters but it end up transforming into this wholesome moment. Which I loved, but again, we lost another chance to experience her most dominant side.

I hope we get there. Even for those who take fairy and turn her into a cum dumpster, that happens way too early in the game.

What I mean is, don't be afraid to show us the dominant Zahra. She is already deep enough, let's see her unleashed.
If you have Ain and Kira in the basement, then you get a taste of her, she mocks Kira, the thing is that you time both events together

Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023
If you have Ain and Kira in the basement, then you get a taste of her, she mocks Kira, the thing is that you time both events together
With Ain´s punishment, definitely took advantage of her wild side. I just wish Kyra could have had a more active role instead of just watching in the cage. Any other time, I usually play it nice.

Buletti

Nov 7, 2023
She was more dominant, or at least had more scenes where she was more dominant early in the game. There is that scene with Omar, there is the dungeon scenes with Ain´s punishment and Kyra and Fairy. Almost every punishment is her idea and it´s her who teaches the new girls the ways of the house. Even in the sharing scene with Igor, she goes to him because her husband told her, but she´s in control of what happens.
But not towards the MC, which is exactly my point.

In the date scene there are more or less 3 choices if I recall correctly. One says something along the line of "I like you being in control" the other says "obey".

This and especially the phrasing as it was used seems to be going totally against the MC character as it was presented so far. So I was just asking if this was a discussion among paying members and if so if someone might want to share the nature of this discussion.

sanchotx

Sep 17, 2022

With Zetan's permission, I want to see her dominate Omar

Lordroedor

Mar 19, 2020

In the date scene there are more or less 3 choices if I recall correctly. One says something along the line of "I like you being in control" the other says "obey".

This and especially the phrasing as it was used seems to be going totally against the MC character as it was presented so far. So I was just asking if this was a discussion among paying members and if so if someone might want to share the nature of this discussion.
I think it's subjective. It depends on how you understand the way the MC is presented. I personally don't think it goes against his personality the way they have shown it. As others have said, they have shown the mc to be more complex than that, he changes how dominant he is depending on the people he is with. With his family he is less dominant. Specially in social environments.

Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023

The choices actually don´t seem to really matter in the date, but they might have an influence in a later update.
The MC has been portrayed as dominant, yes, but there is a difference between his wife and everyone else, at least to me. He´s the authority in the house, but he has (or you can choose to as a player) delegated tasks of control and dominance to her. It doesn´t seem that far-fetched to me that once in a while Zaton will let Zahra take the reigns in the bedroom.

Ummmh

Apr 27, 2018
With Zetan's permission, I want to see her dominate Omar
Ugh. Omar. Not enough soap exists to clean off after having any contact with that PoS. Rabiah is slumming.

That said, Zahra'd likely just let her sister go there, as I doubt VERY highly Rabiah will be on board with Zahra taking over BOTH her men, and Zahra would almost certainly respect marriage boundaries, and does still love and respect her sister.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I think it's subjective. It depends on how you understand the way the MC is presented. I personally don't think it goes against his personality the way they have shown it. As others have said, they have shown the mc to be more complex than that, he changes how dominant he is depending on the people he is with. With his family he is less dominant. Specially in social environments.
Yes and he has to be very nice with Yuna or he scares her.

4.80 star(s) 599 Votes