Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023
Basically if you cure her and treat her as well as possible she becomes your concubine, if you don't abuse her but also don't treat it as well as possible (I think you have to give it a normal bed) she enters the slave path (I haven't played it but that's what I understood) and if you treat her badly and as a sexual object she stays as a pet.
Thanks. But now I don´t know if she´s a concubine or a slave. I know she´s not a pet because I treated her well, gave her a bath and she´s now in the common room.

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
will lot of variation and options in these repeatable events
I love the variation in those repeatable scenes myself. Especially in Zaton's household. I just find it very charming whenever Zaton and his family/extended harem family members get together over small bonding events around the household. It helps build chemistry among the household and makes it more "lively" in a sense :giggle:

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
Thanks. But now I don´t know if she´s a concubine or a slave. I know she´s not a pet because I treated her well, gave her a bath and she´s now in the common room.
By the clothes, if she has pink lingerie she is a concubine, if she wears a white/cream dress with "Egyptian touches?" she is a slave.

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
Dev log 01.09.2024
Render progress:
Mutant's quest II: 40%

Reworks (& folder names):
Shani's first adventure (d2e): 100%
Back from the pyramid: (d2f): 0%
Ivy's test; mistreated slave (d3b): 20%
Shani and MC in old Cairo (d3c): 10%
Emilia's introduction (d3d): 0%
Kyra in basement (d4a): 100%
Ain's attempted kidnapping (d4b): 0%
Discovering the mutants (d5b): 100%
First trip to Adira w/ Kyra (d5c): 50%
Queen roasts kidnapper (d5d): 10%
Kateryna & Igor first visit: 60%
Abrax' introduction: 30%
Showing Kateryna the city (d6a): 50%
First Asani visit (d6b): 0%

Complete code rework: 0%
UI rework (home buttons): 0%

Repeatable events:
Household repeatable events: 0%
Igor repeatable visit: 0%
Raider throne room repeatable sex: 0%
Mutants repeatable sex events: 0%

Animations (incl. new ones in reworks): 5%

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Do you know if there will be more reworks? because there were some changes before and although it is one of the best games (I think I've played it more than 5 times) if this and the next update are reworks I would prefer to wait for the next one to play it again from 0.

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
Dev log 01.09.2024

Nothing to see here, just a car circumventing the most thickheaded girl in the entire wasteland, and the old version for reference.

Also, here's another shot from the priestess. Now, what if you could regularly visit the temple to help build up the population of your city? Could be an interesting thought for future updates I think.

As for new content, the mutant scene keeps becoming one for the record books.. 434 renders in and we just arrived at the second big chapter of the event.

Render progress:
Mutant's quest II: 40%

Reworks (& folder names):
Shani's first adventure (d2e): 100%
Back from the pyramid: (d2f): 0%
Ivy's test; mistreated slave (d3b): 20%
Shani and MC in old Cairo (d3c): 10%
Emilia's introduction (d3d): 0%
Kyra in basement (d4a): 100%
Ain's attempted kidnapping (d4b): 0%
Discovering the mutants (d5b): 100%
First trip to Adira w/ Kyra (d5c): 50%
Queen roasts kidnapper (d5d): 10%
Kateryna & Igor first visit: 60%
Abrax' introduction: 30%
Showing Kateryna the city (d6a): 50%
First Asani visit (d6b): 0%

Complete code rework: 0%
UI rework (home buttons): 0%

Repeatable events:
Household repeatable events: 0%
Igor repeatable visit: 0%
Raider throne room repeatable sex: 0%
Mutants repeatable sex events: 0%

Animations (incl. new ones in reworks): 5%

View attachment 3990666 View attachment 3990667 View attachment 3990668 View attachment 3990669
Goddamn those reworks. No chance of releasing this year

Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023
By the clothes, if she has pink lingerie she is a concubine, if she wears a white/cream dress with "Egyptian touches?" she is a slave.
I´m going to have to download the game again just to check. Can I tell just by summoning her in the common room or does she only appear with those clothes during normal playthrough?

4.80 star(s) 613 Votes