MAGO-DAG

Forum Fanatic
Sep 1, 2023
How is Hot Sand not close? It's very close, almost feels like I was playing the same game tbh.
I played Hot Sand a long time ago, and this game and the other game are better in different ways. but, both have different textures and stories, and both are interesting in different ways. the first one is more like an old century, while Desert Stalker is like a modern war with modern technology after the apocalypse...
but both have different plot development, as xapican said, it is disrespectful to both developers to compare the game. each is good in its own way

Reactions: xapican

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Added non-sexual options when speaking to Talia at the end of the Freedom or Duty questline
This is bugged because the quest not be mark as finished if I choose the non sexual option.

ps5029

May 6, 2024
Oh, that's Pepper, she's quote on quote the doctor nurse in the mutant's base it's not an actual render taken from a scene in-game just yet, but more of a fan tease render posted on the dev (Zetan's) page. Posted the pic here to spread the love among our fellow Desert Stalker fanbase :love::giggle::devilish:
Are you saying she's coming out soon? I'm looking forward to it.

Handsy

Aug 16, 2024
Playing the recent update and had some ideas. I think it would be cool if you couldn't control Shani in the zone. I think it would be better if you had to train her and raise her to deal with the unknown, and that when she goes, you could watch her but not interact and make choices. This way you could watch and see how your training paid off. It's probably way too late for this but I think that would have been cool.

About the sharing topic going on in here, I absolutely hate sharing, NTR or anything else that involves another dick. But I have to say this game does it right by making it optional. Not only is it made optional, it's not just a button you can enable or disable that eliminates content, it lets you choose within the game in each situation. I ended up being a good host and sharing with Igor, he's a lovable character imo. So for those on the fence, this game does it right and everything is completely optional.

Dee_Daa

Jul 21, 2021
when is the release...pls release...my balls are getting big and blue and i only fap to youre games (no need to thank me :) ) , so please release by the name of god...or i will get cancer in my balls or i fear they might blow up...if i had money i wouldve paid you or rented a hooker...you see but im just a poor fellow looking to get my little tailed friends out of the pipe to play on the atoms of my bed is that good deed to hard to ask for ?? what a cruel world this is...

rick_6144

Mar 18, 2022
Guys I last played the 0.14 version so is there enough new content for me to experience?? If not I will wait for another version or two updates.

Can anybody please tell?

4.80 star(s) 613 Votes