Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
I dunno man lets say atleast 3hrs of content?......although just give me an estimate that would work
Play and find out. Make your own judgement. It is impossible to know anything about your reading pace... whether you even read dialogue at all or whether you're the type that goes slowly to appreciate the renders.

After all we all know that on any given thread, there is always someone who speed-clicks through hundreds of frames then promptly complains about an update being a "5 minute update". If you're that type, then what's 5 minutes to you might be 30 minutes to someone else. So we literally can't make that time judgement for you. You have to do it yourself.

rick_6144

Mar 18, 2022
Play and find out. Make your own judgement. It is impossible to know anything about your reading pace... whether you even read dialogue at all or whether you're the type that goes slowly to appreciate the renders.

After all we all know that on any given thread, there is always someone who speed-clicks through hundreds of frames then promptly complains about an update being a "5 minute update". If you're that type, then what's 5 minutes to you might be 30 minutes to someone else. So we literally can't make that time judgement for you. You have to do it yourself.
well you are right.....and I read these novels coz I enjoy the immersive storylines......aint much into fapping on these

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
I ranked them in memorability more then anything else.
View attachment 4000572
I agree with the more content for Rabiah. Tbh, I wanna see a threesome between Rabiah, her daughter, and the MC (Zaton). That would be hot, while they send Omar on some useless errand, they end up having an all-night threesome..... :love::love::love:

Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023
How on Earth could anyone know how much content is enough for you to experience?
Somehow it has enough content (3 updates worth of it) and at the same time it doesn´t, because you want more. Can´t get enough of those girls. You get Shani and you hunger for Zahra. You have Zahra and you want the raiders. You have your way with the raiders and you want to go home for a taste of Ain or the other girls in the house. Maybe Nadia is there for a surprise visit. Maybe you have to go see the Queen.
It never ends.

Handsy

Aug 16, 2024
Alright, I gotta say it because it keeps annoying me. What is up with this ugly glove during sex scenes lol? It's so distracting and this isn't the only scene, I've noticed it many times now. Matter of fact, this guy never changes clothes. Goes out on a date with Zahra, wears this exact outfit without a shirt lol. Come on!
screenshot0514.png

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
Alright, I gotta say it because it keeps annoying me. What is up with this ugly glove during sex scenes lol? It's so distracting and this isn't the only scene, I've noticed it many times now. Matter of fact, this guy never changes clothes. Goes out on a date with Zahra, wears this exact outfit without a shirt lol. Come on!
View attachment 4001175
Yeah, I mean...hard to focus on Zaton's hands and body, when there's all that fresh real estate booty right in front of me

:sneaky:

1725489721787.png

• Haha
Reactions: xapican

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
It should be a crime punishable by death, to grab an ass like that with a glove on. There should be a special place in hell for people like this, just sayin.
Oh come on ask me something about the clothes or not clothes of the girls and I can respond do you think I look at male NPC or MC ? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023
You pretty much also see the difference between the two Fairy routes in the Living room overall picture
View attachment 3998070
Here you can see she either chilling as a concubine in the pink lingerie or hardworking in the background with Emilia in their uniform
But this is an edited image, right? No way she´s actually in the picture twice. Also, from this I can say "my" Fairy is the one on the floor in the pillows, so that means she´s a concubine, right? As for Emilia, I wish she was one two. I think her quest isn´t finished yet, so maybe there´s that chance. I don´t like the idea of having her as slave, particularly when she´s the only one while the rest just lay around waiting for the MC to fuck them.

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
View attachment 4001175
Dude's clearly always expecting to be attacked at any minute. He'd be suffering from PTSD with a perma "10,000 yard stare".
Probably causing erectile dysfunction in the process. Give the guy a break! He's trying to raise the family he's also fucking!

Wait! There's dialogue?

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Well, as long as we're in a tiermaker phase of the current gap between releases, I'll put in my 2 cents as of v0.16. View attachment 3998800
I added Savana and Sonmi to my list as well, since I think both of them are going to have roles in the story at least as important as Talia and Lirah. I surprised myself when I ranked Savana in A-tier after only seeing her in once scene(and not even a gallery scene), but I really like what we saw of her.
I have update the tier with the new girls you mentioned. They are now available.

RX-9/C

Jun 22, 2017
But this is an edited image, right? No way she´s actually in the picture twice. Also, from this I can say "my" Fairy is the one on the floor in the pillows, so that means she´s a concubine, right? As for Emilia, I wish she was one two. I think her quest isn´t finished yet, so maybe there´s that chance. I don´t like the idea of having her as slave, particularly when she´s the only one while the rest just lay around waiting for the MC to fuck them.
This from the game picture folder, it basically just an overall view of all the people in the living room when it full and when it is empty. Ofc when you on which path the other Fairy doesn't appear.

Reactions: Leinad_Sevla
4.80 star(s) 613 Votes