Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Guys, here is a tiermaker I did for Desert Stalker. If you wanna play your rank top best favorite girls in the game, go ahead.

View attachment 3996534

PS: I will add more girls if they turn more relevant in the game.
I really can't do a list for this VN because all of the girls are hot and likeable in one way or another. They'd almost all wind up in the highest tier.

Top girls I look forward to though are Emilia, Yuna, and Senna (my name for fairy. healed concubine route)

I think the girls that I'm least interested in are probably the raider sisters, but I still like them too.

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
Says who? In the early chatpers of the game Emilia gets cream clothing picked up by Zahra because the color compliments her. Have we got evidence of that dresscode?
It's pretty obvious xd, besides Emilia is a slave. If you see the image below it's the same dress.
1725409446448.png
and in this picture they mention the uniform xd
1725409804089.png

Last edited:

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
Playing the route of Lirah's duty, if you reject the queen's proposal and visit Talia the next day the scene is as if you had sex with Lirah... I don't know if the Dev is on this page but I leave it just in case.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My tier list:
1725409545014.png

Reactions: AlienEDM

Cryptist

Aug 20, 2020
There shouldn't be much rework after next update
I don't get the need to go back and rework. Especially on games with such large histories. I don't want to have to go back and replay hours of previous play to view a few "improved" scenes. I would prefer less delay in releasing new material, as well.

And when reworks cancel previous saves, creating errors due to changes in codes, I have deleted games. I wouldn't do that with DS, but I would freeze an archived version and quit downloading updates.

Reactions: BrutalAntipathy

RX-9/C

Jun 22, 2017
It's pretty obvious xd, besides Emilia is a slave. If you see the image below it's the same dress.
View attachment 3998038
and in this picture they mention the uniform xd
View attachment 3998046
You pretty much also see the difference between the two Fairy routes in the Living room overall picture
IMG_20240831_091235.jpg
Here you can see she either chilling as a concubine in the pink lingerie or hardworking in the background with Emilia in their uniform

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
~ I always love to revisit this rendered pic every now and then....just because of how sexy her crossed legs look

:devilish: :devilish: :devilish:

1725414216221.png

Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
I don't get the need to go back and rework. Especially on games with such large histories. I don't want to have to go back and replay hours of previous play to view a few "improved" scenes. I would prefer less delay in releasing new material, as well.

And when reworks cancel previous saves, creating errors due to changes in codes, I have deleted games. I wouldn't do that with DS, but I would freeze an archived version and quit downloading updates.
It's almost certainly for the upcoming Steam release. When those go well, it can be incredibly lucrative for a dev, so it makes sense to take a little time to redo some things that might stick out negatively to a brand new player.

Reactions: goonslagoon

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
She has something of latina on her
Yeah, I can see some Latina vibes on her. Or even, a bit of native american/Indigenous mixed with Latina perhaps?

Either way, she's sexy asf too. Looking forward to seeing more of her in future updates :devilish::giggle: :love::PogChamp::BootyTime:

YRUSEGME

Jan 16, 2023
Well, as long as we're in a tiermaker phase of the current gap between releases, I'll put in my 2 cents as of v0.16. 1725429920292.png
I added Savana and Sonmi to my list as well, since I think both of them are going to have roles in the story at least as important as Talia and Lirah. I surprised myself when I ranked Savana in A-tier after only seeing her in once scene(and not even a gallery scene), but I really like what we saw of her.

Reactions: AlienEDM
4.80 star(s) 613 Votes