Mxiio

Jul 30, 2024
She has 3 routes, a concubine and a slave which she get her own room in the house. As a pet or as you prefer as a fuck toy, she still stay in the dungeon. I know because I played all 3 routes
I tried being as mean and being as nice as possible to her in two separate playthroughs, in both she leaves the dungeon as soon as she is introduced to the family - how do you get her to stay down there?

RX-9/C

Jun 22, 2017
I tried being as mean and being as nice as possible to her in two separate playthroughs, in both she leaves the dungeon as soon as she is introduced to the family - how do you get her to stay down there?
Investigate her body, fisting her, make her do bj, being mean when feeding her, do it yourself when bathing her, give her a pet bed basically just all the mean things you can do and she won't be introduced to family

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: BlenderGuy

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
Investigate her body, fisting her, make her do bj, being mean when feeding her, do it yourself when bathing her, give her a pet bed basically just all the mean things you can do and she won't be introduced to family
Oh wow! I never realised that! Niiiiice!!!

Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023
yes and no i also enjoy the dynamics that i mentioned more it just gets me going
Like someone else said before, that would mean a third path, since for now you can only treat her well or degrade her, no in between. That´s a path I won´t be choosing if it gets added, but you go for it.

Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023
Apparently everyone takes turn with everyone, which seems to be the zetan lifestyle. I believe there is some gerarchy. Like i'm not sure if slaves are allowed to initiate intercourses among themselves if the owner doesn't give his benediction to that, but so far in Zaton's household i believe the only slave is Emily and maybe Fairy has a status akin to slave. Then Katherine is a concubine and the rest is family.

So far we have seen Zahra having fun with her daughters and the redhead minx (i don't remember the nephew name) trying to sleep with Ain. I mean, when Zaton wasn't directly included.
All of what I said would be with Zaton´s permission, off course. But I feel like in the heat of the moment, it might not be that hard to convince him to let the others join.

Why? It can just be her personality. Not everyone is the same, not all women are loving devoted companions (if any :devilish:).
It´s true, but I like explanations. I don´t like when someone does something and everyone´s like "that´s just how they are/do". If that´s how just Rabiah is, then I ask why about that. Why is she like that? What happened to make her be like that?

Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023
Nah, first one: shes ugly. Second one: she has a boyfriend already.
The problem isn´t that she has a boyfriend, is that she´s not very into sharing partners, as you can see when you go on a date with Zahra. For a moment I thought you might get a scene where she and her bf would join MC and Zahra, but she quickly shuts it down. Her bf seemed like he could be into it, though.

RX-9/C

Jun 22, 2017
Like someone else said before, that would mean a third path, since for now you can only treat her well or degrade her, no in between. That´s a path I won´t be choosing if it gets added, but you go for it.
There is a 3rd path where you treat as normal as a slave would be treat yes. Not super well but not degrading also. Just normal slave work, cleaning, mating,...

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
There is a 3rd path where you treat as normal as a slave would be treat yes. Not super well but not degrading also. Just normal slave work, cleaning, mating,...
I always thought it was only 2 routes. Good to know. I didn't even notice the degrading CGs of the pet path decompressing the archive. Maybe it has been added in reworks?

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Beach Day Harem (Aug24/NSFW)

Beach-Day-Harem-1.jpg
Beach-Day-Harem-2.jpg
Beach-Day-Harem-3.png
Beach-Day-Harem-6.png

"No apocalypse, no beach raiders, just an abundance of water. And sand, can't escape sand. What a time to be alive."

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
Talking about paths/possibilities, what are the existing paths so far? shani: alive/dead/partner?/lesbian?, fairy: concubine/slave/pet, Leave the girl in the hive/Take the girl out of the hive, Lirah: duty/freedom

Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023
Beach Day Harem (Aug24/NSFW)

View attachment 3987003
View attachment 3987006
View attachment 3987007
View attachment 3987008

"No apocalypse, no beach raiders, just an abundance of water. And sand, can't escape sand. What a time to be alive."

Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023
Didn´t know there were three. So now I´m wondering what route I have. I didn´t keep her in the dungeon, I healed her and made her part of the harem like the others. I really confused.

Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023
Talking about paths/possibilities, what are the existing paths so far? shani: alive/dead/partner?/lesbian?, fairy: concubine/slave/pet, Leave the girl in the hive/Take the girl out of the hive, Lirah: duty/freedom
Dead Shani just ends the game all together, so I don´t know if I would call that a path. I´mm still confused about Fairy´s concubine/slave/pet thing.

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
I´mm still confused about Fairy´s concubine/slave/pet thing.
Basically if you cure her and treat her as well as possible she becomes your concubine, if you don't abuse her but also don't treat it as well as possible (I think you have to give it a normal bed) she enters the slave path (I haven't played it but that's what I understood) and if you treat her badly and as a sexual object she stays as a pet.

4.80 star(s) 613 Votes