Aug 24, 2024
This is definitive one of my favorite games, very atmospheric!

A found a spelling mistake (see picture). Funny thing is that on it is also a correct spelling (Navigation).

Navigation.png

Maybe the Dev can look at my message I made on August 29th. After returning home with the fairy it is Ain that welcomes Zaton but it is Zahra who is speaking. Something is messed up.

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
found a spelling mistake (see picture)
Good eye. Yeah in the text header we see the correct spelling, but in the pop-up text window, the spelling for navigation is messed up. I mean to be fair to the dev (Zetan), it can be quite a cumbersome process to go through a game as massive as DS with a fine-toothed comb and capture all the typos, some will inevitably still be there that would need ironing out from time to time.

After returning home with the fairy it is Ain that welcomes Zaton but it is Zahra who is speaking. Something is messed up
Yeah, probably a character mismatch there. Presumably, the dev intended to have Ain take the center stage for that scene, or just have Ain welcome Zaton while Zahra takes over the conversation from there. I dunno, not too sure about that :unsure:

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
Absolutely! Also we should not forgot Asani and idea of visiting her with Zahra. That can be absolutely nuclear scene of our protag brutally femdomed by two strong women. I usually not really into femdom, but that would fit the story extremely well. That would be much stronger move than trying to make a warrior queen out of our noble lady of the house.
lol zaton is not getting femdomed. It makes more sense in the story that he makes both of them kneel and serve him

nemore00

Mar 20, 2019
Are there fan renders being made for this game or are there only wallpapers that the developer is releasing?

j01ntr0l1a

Mar 23, 2022
Are there fan renders being made for this game or are there only wallpapers that the developer is releasing?
i really like the different main menu pictures prolly 0.13 menu with the music with the epic part of the game is great and 0.09 Menu changing pics are nice too , also 0.10 Menu has good music i do like 0.13 Menu music as well for what it is and the context its used for

RX-9/C

Jun 22, 2017
Sounds like you just didn't follow the quests then since regardless of what you do she will leave the dungeon eventually..?
What you mean? Just treat her like a pet and left her there whenever you and your wife want to do things to her. Sure there scenes that she outside but still remains a pet in dungeon.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
What you mean? Just treat her like a pet and left her there whenever you and your wife want to do things to her. Sure there scenes that she outside but still remains a pet in dungeon.
No, she is supposed to leave anyway, as a loving concubine or as a fuck toy. Your game locked out of a bug. It used to happen but it has been since fixed. You might need to play again from the beginning. I'd recommend to wait for next update that contains reworks.

Reactions: Mxiio

RX-9/C

Jun 22, 2017
No, she is supposed to leave anyway, as a loving concubine or as a fuck toy. Your game locked out of a bug. It used to happen but it has been since fixed. You might need to play again from the beginning. I'd recommend to wait for next update that contains reworks.
She has 3 routes, a concubine and a slave which she get her own room in the house. As a pet or as you prefer as a fuck toy, she still stay in the dungeon. I know because I played all 3 routes

Reactions: Machete

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
She has 3 routes, a concubine and a slave which she get her own room in the house. As a pet or as you prefer as a fuck toy, she still stay in the dungeon. I know because I played all 3 routes
Ok, i wasn't aware. I assumed she was free from the cell anyway once she was broken. I mean, she peacefully lived in a toilet stall.

4.80 star(s) 613 Votes