Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023
ohh fuck yes imagine poor (not so poor) ain getting fucked by family at the same time
Everyone in that house taking turns on Ain? It´s 6 people vs one. That´s a sight I´d like to put my eyes on. Do you think Nadia would like to join too?

Reactions: hrhr

Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023
Rabiah would never have achieved what Zahra did with Zaton and I suspect this rubs Rabiah the wrong way when she dwells on it.

After all, her selfishness led to the MC and Zarha finding more than friendship when she teased the MC one too many times and then left him with blue balls, a condition which Zahra had no problem resolving once the MC decided that he Was not going to suffer from Rabiah's teasing anymore.
Does the game explain why Rabia always left the MC hanging?

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Does the game explain why Rabia always left the MC hanging?
So far.
But in italy we call that kind of woman "una che te la fa annusare", meaning "one who allow you to smell her pussy" implying that you can't touch it. Basically one who likes to blueballs you.

Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023
I think in previous versions there was a urination scene in Asha's mouth. Mayhaps in 0.16 they removed it in favour of just keeping the cumshot scene as the quote-on-quote "hydration" :unsure:
There is also a scene later on, in the Kitty settlement, where the MC is fucking Kyra but then Asha walks in and he can choose to pee in her mouth too.
I don´t choose those options, as I really don´t find that remotely appealing, but it´s there.

Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023
I may be hallucinating, but could have sworn there was a scene during Zahra date where the two discussed using a collar(?) on one another in a sexual manner. I also thought you are given the menu choice to be the future collarer or collaree? Might be wrong..I only played it once.
You´re not. They do buy a collar and discuss who should wear it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Yngling

Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023
So far.
But in italy we call that kind of woman "una che te la fa annusare", meaning "one who allow you to smell her pussy" implying that you can't touch it. Basically one who likes to blueballs you.
I hope we eventually get some sort of explanation from her.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Everyone in that house taking turns on Ain? It´s 6 people vs one. That´s a sight I´d like to put my eyes on. Do you think Nadia would like to join too?
Apparently everyone takes turn with everyone, which seems to be the zetan lifestyle. I believe there is some gerarchy. Like i'm not sure if slaves are allowed to initiate intercourses among themselves if the owner doesn't give his benediction to that, but so far in Zaton's household i believe the only slave is Emily and maybe Fairy has a status akin to slave. Then Katherine is a concubine and the rest is family.

So far we have seen Zahra having fun with her daughters and the redhead minx (i don't remember the nephew name) trying to sleep with Ain. I mean, when Zaton wasn't directly included.

Reactions: Geralty9

CHEpachilo

Dec 16, 2020
IMO - she is the Perfect wife/confidant/partner in 'crime' for Zaton and one of my favorite 'strong' female leads among the many AVNs I have enjoyed.
Absolutely! Also we should not forgot Asani and idea of visiting her with Zahra. That can be absolutely nuclear scene of our protag brutally femdomed by two strong women. I usually not really into femdom, but that would fit the story extremely well. That would be much stronger move than trying to make a warrior queen out of our noble lady of the house.

Echoesinthedarkness

May 18, 2020
Absolutely! Also we should not forgot Asani and idea of visiting her with Zahra. That can be absolutely nuclear scene of our protag brutally femdomed by two strong women. I usually not really into femdom, but that would fit the story extremely well. That would be much stronger move than trying to make a warrior queen out of our noble lady of the house.
just imagine what Zahra and Asani can do to mc... the horror

Reactions: CHEpachilo

PaxHadrian17

Engaged Member
Sep 8, 2020
A strong female lead does not automatically imply femdom.

Zahra can actually be strong in her position in the household, responsible for making sure all is well there while the MC - an Alpha - is out performing tasks for the Queen and providing for the family.

As for Asani - it would be tough for her to do anything as she joined Hazim in corpseville in my playthrough.

Cheers!! :coffee:

CHEpachilo

Dec 16, 2020
A strong female lead does not automatically imply femdom.
Oh, absolutely! I do enjoy Zahra as she is. However in my playthrough Asani lives alone and had some wild encounters with protag, with elements of a light femdom from her. She also mentioned protag's wife several times during those encounters. So as with all good things it could be fun to explore this path further. Protag already showed some "switching dynamics" with her and it was refreshing and fun. I love when authors discovers their characters traits and boundaries. MC relationships with his wife is full and harmonious, but a little dynamics here could work great. He tries something funny with Rabia, Zahra reminds him who is the queen with a little push from other strong female... Story is spicy, relationships in harmony, that could work.

Reactions: PervBunny jr.

RX-9/C

Jun 22, 2017
No more than a strong male lead implies maledom.

There are a lot of potential stages between simp and dom which can depict a strong character. :)
Ofc a strong male doesn't exactly need to lead into maledom, but the difference between a strong woman is that she can be what she is and people wouldn't judge her as harshly as a man. Society does consider a man to be strong, dominate, conquering nature than just be a nobody and being called a coward.

4.80 star(s) 613 Votes