PaxHadrian17

Engaged Member
Sep 8, 2020
Zahra being boss queen muscle mama...interesting to think of her in that light....:sneaky:

But I kinda like her as she is. Mystifying, alluring, serving as the voice of reason for Zaton during times when he begins to doubt everything about his profession as a Desert Stalker or feels uncertain about where his future will take him. In times of stress and doubt, Zahra is always there to lend a helping hand and a listening ear for Zaton and his growing harem of other women.

And her fat ass and big titties for when "sexual comfort is most required" :devilish:

I mean, after all, as the saying goes...

View attachment 3974709
Zahra takes charge of the household - an oasis of sorts outside of the capitol - and the place where Zaton goes to recharge and remind himself Why he is doing the risky work of a Desert Stalker.

She makes sure that each woman knows her place in the household, and she is whatever support Zaton needs in this new, more dangerous world.

IMO - she is the Perfect wife/confidant/partner in 'crime' for Zaton and one of my favorite 'strong' female leads among the many AVNs I have enjoyed.

Her strengths elevate Zaton versus making him a lesser man than he would be without her.

Rabiah would never have achieved what Zahra did with Zaton and I suspect this rubs Rabiah the wrong way when she dwells on it.

After all, her selfishness led to the MC and Zarha finding more than friendship when she teased the MC one too many times and then left him with blue balls, a condition which Zahra had no problem resolving once the MC decided that he Was not going to suffer from Rabiah's teasing anymore.

It is one hell of a way to say: I'm dating your sister now! ;)

Cheers!! :coffee:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Buy a PC! :4Head:

I understand what you say, but the way you say it is a bit harsh, in my opinion.

There has been reworks the last couple (?) of updates, there has also been story progression. Granted, quite a lot of it was side story progression, but it was still new content, with plenty of sex. Actual story progression will probably have a bit less sex scenes. It's difficult to keep everybody happy.

But my point is, as long as there is story progression then I don't think it's fair to threaten to drop support.
On the other hand, it's your money so you can do what you want.
This developer has been reworking pieces of the game for some time now. I have no problem with that at all. What I do have a problem with is a release being almost entirely devoted to rework at the expensive of minimal story progression. I perceive that to be what is happening with this next release. Perhaps I am wrong, and if I am I will apologize, but it doesn't look like it to me.

As I said, I will continue to support the developer through this one. But that's it.

I am a patient man. I can accept very long development cycles. I still support BADIK, after all. But I have grown weary of developers who think they should stop progression and redo everything from scratch, throwing hours upon hours of my time (and at least one time, hundreds of my dollars) into the toilet.

Reactions: Yngling

srfsmrf_

May 24, 2024
Only just recently decided to have a look, so lucky me, awesome game (definitely an Ain fan ;))

Dunno if it's been discussed before, but did the dev ever mention the possibility of adding some (more) sfx (sound effects) to the sex scenes? (IIRC, next to the bed thud sound, I've only come across spanking slaps in a certain Ain scene.)

Everything's pretty great already, but some (more) slapping/spanking sounds (Ain's punishment scene comes to mind), some groans & moans perhaps, dick-in-pussy, bj/throat and/or whatever sounds could definitely attribute to more greatness (/ immersion) I think :)

(Haven't played through all the content yet, perhaps later scenes have some more sounds already?)

Last edited:
Aug 24, 2024
I played this game some time ago and updated it recently and started again from scratch. From my memory there was a scene where our desert stalker punished a bratty-faced raider girl by 'hydrating' her in her mouth. (It is a desert game after all ;) .) But whatever option I choose that scene never appears. Is that scene removed?

Reactions: Citydriver

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
This developer has been reworking pieces of the game for some time now. I have no problem with that at all. What I do have a problem with is a release being almost entirely devoted to rework at the expensive of minimal story progression. I perceive that to be what is happening with this next release. Perhaps I am wrong, and if I am I will apologize, but it doesn't look like it to me.

As I said, I will continue to support the developer through this one. But that's it.

I am a patient man. I can accept very long development cycles. I still support BADIK, after all. But I have grown weary of developers who think they should stop progression and redo everything from scratch, throwing hours upon hours of my time (and at least one time, hundreds of my dollars) into the toilet.
Perhaps you're seeing the long list of reworks and thinking that the new content will not be much. While I can't say otherwise at this point yet, the optimist in me realizes that the new content isn't just some side quest. It's a main quest (something Zetan mentioned many devlogs ago that he'd start focusing on). So it's possible that it could be reasonable in size.

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
Zahra takes charge of the household - an oasis of sorts outside of the capitol - and the place where Zaton goes to recharge and remind himself Why he is doing the risky work of a Desert Stalker.

She makes sure that each woman knows her place in the household, and she is whatever support Zaton needs in this new, more dangerous world.

IMO - she is the Perfect wife/confidant/partner in 'crime' for Zaton and one of my favorite 'strong' female leads among the many AVNs I have enjoyed.

Her strengths elevate Zaton versus making him a lesser man than he would be without her.

Rabiah would never have achieved what Zahra did with Zaton and I suspect this rubs Rabiah the wrong way when she dwells on it.

After all, her selfishness led to the MC and Zarha finding more than friendship when she teased the MC one too many times and then left him with blue balls, a condition which Zahra had no problem resolving once the MC decided that he Was not going to suffer from Rabiah's teasing anymore.

It is one hell of a way to say: I'm dating your sister now! ;)

Cheers!! :coffee:
Yeah, totally! I love Zahra and her ability to compliment Zaton with her attentive nature, empathetic nature, and her overall sultry/mystifying and sexually alluring personality is just the cherry on the top IMHO :love::giggle::coffee:

She is really strong in her own ways (at-least not so much from a physicality POV), but then again people can be strong in so many different ways. And Zahra's supporting/constructive nature is just one of her many strengths.

I remember that scene where Rabiah blue-balled the MC, she brought it upon herself, because then Zahra (being the opportunist minx that she is ;D) took up the pieces where Rabiah had left and got the MC all to herself (as it should be) :devilish::devilish::devilish:

I mean, hey, if I had the choice it would definitely be a no-brainer for me to start fucking with Zahra over Rabiah, especially how Rabiah treated Zaton during the latter half of their relationship with one another.

Last edited:

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
punished a bratty-faced raider girl by 'hydrating' her in her mouth
I believe (if my memory serves me correct) that was one of the very first few scenes in the game. Where Zaton was besieged by some raiders out in the desert, and Asha (who is Kyra's younger sister) ended up trying to kill the MC/rob him and Zaton dealt with her accordingly by roughing her up, and then you have the option of orally fucking her, and cumming in her mouth as punishment

So, I'm guessing that scene was removed in v0.16c perhaps?

Aug 24, 2024
I believe (if my memory serves me correct) that was one of the very first few scenes in the game. Where Zaton was besieged by some raiders out in the desert, and Asha (who is Kyra's younger sister) ended up trying to kill the MC/rob him and Zaton dealt with her accordingly by roughing her up, and then you have the option of orally fucking her, and cumming in her mouth as punishment

So, I'm guessing that scene was removed in v0.16c perhaps?

It definitely wasn't removed from the version of it where you smash her face into your car.
I am not sure which version I played in the past but the version I am playing now is v0.16c. I have tried all options and in one of those options there was indeed a smashing of her face against the car.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That is what I decently described as 'hydrate'.

4.80 star(s) 613 Votes