Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
bothers me is the lighting is so dim i hope that will be adjusted
I think that is an ongoing work in progress (WIP)...may also ultimately depend on the setting of certain environments too in a sense. So, maybe for caves/dark tombs for exploration, the lighting will reflect those types of environments more appropriately. Whereas, a sunny/hot day in the Zetan marketplace would necessitate the need for different lighting parameters. So, by that thinking, the lighting elements can be adjusted to reflect the setting of the in-game scenes more appropriately. At-least, this is what I am hypothesizing would be the case.

Penumbral Evanescence

Donor
Jul 16, 2021
threat Asha too poorly she gets resentful
You know what would be great in future versions of DS (i.e., from a gameplay mechanics standpoint) is if there was some form of a relationship tracker system embedded in the game so that we can keep track of the affection points in real time that the girls of DS have for Zaton. I.e., so if we treat a character too poorly in a certain scene and her affection points go down as a result, then we know what actions we should take in future dialogues/conversations in order to avoid missing any special scenes with girls as a result of their affection points being below a certain threshold.

Because, each girl might have a certain personality and so, they way we react to them in conversations and the verbiage/advice we provide may have both a direct/in-direct impact on their view of Zaton in both the short/long term.

Anyways, this is just me thinking out loud :coffee:

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
if there was some form of a relationship tracker system embedded in the game
Might be there already for some character. There are already forking situations, but i didn't mess with the console to see the variables. Not a big fan of the visible points though. A good story like Desert Stalker should be played immersively, IMHO, not like a minmaxing grind game.

Last edited:

Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023
You know what could be fun? If she tries to rebel against Zaton, like trying to assert that she is a wild beast and not some obedient puppet, just to be dominated and disciplined hard. She basically never even tried and that makes her a little less interesting that her bratty sister. For example if sisters tried a little scheming against Zaton and got caught and defeated - that can be a firework of a scene. Punishment is so much more fun where there is a misbehavior to fix.
Asha is a lot more passive than her sis (Kyra). Not by an overwhelming margin per-se, but still would be nice to see her act out more and become more unruly. That would make dominating her that much more satisfying... :sneaky:

Much more stimulating that is for sure
This is the stuff. Asha surrender to quickly. A little rebellion ready to be squashed (preferably on all fours or against a wall) would be an amazing scene. Make Kitty watch, get her used to her new surroundings.

Penumbral Evanescence

Donor
Jul 16, 2021
A good story like Desert Stalker should be played immersively, IMHO, not like a minmaxing grind game
Yeah, that's a great point, I concur with your reasoning on immersive gameplay experiences. If we add relationship variables into the mix, that would encourage min-maxing and may even affect replayability value in a sense......

Reactions: Machete

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
On android the application is 1,97 GO my phone don't want to install it. What can i do ?
Buy a PC! :4Head:

I can accept one (1) development cycle being for rework, as long as it doesn't change the game completely. Longer than that, and the developer loses my financial support and I drop the game from my list of games to play.

Some games that I enjoyed, changed everything in the game after years of development. I no longer download those games. Another game that was one of my favorites went into rework mode right before they were about to go into the endings. I have stopped my patronage of that one.

I plan to still support the developers of this game on SubscribeStar, but I probably will skip the coming release and wait to see what happens afterward.
I understand what you say, but the way you say it is a bit harsh, in my opinion.

There has been reworks the last couple (?) of updates, there has also been story progression. Granted, quite a lot of it was side story progression, but it was still new content, with plenty of sex. Actual story progression will probably have a bit less sex scenes. It's difficult to keep everybody happy.

But my point is, as long as there is story progression then I don't think it's fair to threaten to drop support.
On the other hand, it's your money so you can do what you want.

rai1230

Mar 14, 2021
Taking Fairy from that hellhole she was in just to keep her broken is just so wrong to me. I´m happy the game gives you the choice, but still...I couldn´t.
i agree with you choices are what make the game stand out but i wish where she can still be a pet but we cant treat her nicely like let her eat with us (on the Floor ) or let her sleep with us in the sleeping rooms stuff like that i still want to see her be used but i would like to see some expressions of happiness and acceptance in her

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Leinad_Sevla

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
i agree with you choices are what make the game stand out but i wish where she can still be a pet but we cant treat her nicely like let her eat with us (on the Floor ) or let her sleep with us in the sleeping rooms stuff like that i still want to see her be used but i would like to see some expressions of happiness and acceptance in her
Sounds like a third route for Fairy. A lot of work to insert it but it has its charme. Maybe a new addon to the household could be a girl pet.

Reactions: Buletti and rai1230

rai1230

Mar 14, 2021
and just thinking out loud imagine if we get a part in the story where the MC gets ambushed and zahara saves him and we get to see her fighting and killing people with the MC and not just being not just a sex machine or one of the girls would get kidnaped and zahara would ho with the MC to save her so we could see a different side to her i think that would be cool but i know its a far stretch and after that we get to see a massive punishment scene for ain

• Haha
Reactions: Master of Puppets

kevcolqaz

Jan 10, 2019
and just thinking out loud imagine if we get a part in the story where the MC gets ambushed and zahara saves him and we get to see her fighting and killing people with the MC and not just being not just a sex machine or one of the girls would get kidnaped and zahara would ho with the MC to save her so we could see a different side to her i think that would be cool but i know its a far stretch and after that we get to see a massive punishment scene for ain
Yeah who would not want a strong independent fem boss to rescue the mc , why would it not make sense that the first daughter is not like she-hulk, and his wife too would get muscle buff.

Penumbral Evanescence

Donor
Jul 16, 2021
Zahra being boss queen muscle mama...interesting to think of her in that light....:sneaky:

But I kinda like her as she is. Mystifying, alluring, serving as the voice of reason for Zaton during times when he begins to doubt everything about his profession as a Desert Stalker or feels uncertain about where his future will take him. In times of stress and doubt, Zahra is always there to lend a helping hand and a listening ear for Zaton and his growing harem of other women.

And her fat ass and big titties for when "sexual comfort is most required" :devilish:

I mean, after all, as the saying goes...
A King can't be a King without the strength of his Queen
1724804416890.png

Reactions: Nulldev

kevcolqaz

Jan 10, 2019
Zahra being boss queen muscle mama...interesting to think of her in that light....:sneaky:

But I kinda like her as she is. Mystifying, alluring, serving as the voice of reason for Zaton during times when he begins to doubt everything about his profession as a Desert Stalker or feels uncertain about where his future will take him. In times of stress and doubt, Zahra is always there to lend a helping hand and a listening ear for Zaton and his growing harem of other women.

And her fat ass and big titties for when "sexual comfort is most required" :devilish:

I mean, after all, as the saying goes...

View attachment 3974709
I doubt the dev would go that route. This game is about male domination and corruption, and it is set in a dystopian setting. Zahra is very feminine, so I doubt they would convert her character into a she-hulk.

Reactions: Yngling

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I doubt the dev would go that route. This game is about male domination and corruption, and it is set in a dystopian setting. Zahra is very feminine, so I doubt they would convert her character into a she-hulk.
What you speak of would be a task better suited for Shani, for she is the one who has the actual combat training required.

4.80 star(s) 613 Votes