Echoesinthedarkness

May 18, 2020
I am not sure which version I played in the past but the version I am playing now is v0.16c. I have tried all options and in one of those options there was indeed a smashing of her face against the car.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That is what I decently described as 'hydrate'.
now you can smash her face AND piss in her mouth. Isnt it awesome?

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I am not sure which version I played in the past but the version I am playing now is v0.16c. I have tried all options and in one of those options there was indeed a smashing of her face against the car.
That is what I decently described as 'hydrate'.
I don't recall him peeing in her mouth ever, but there was a urination scene with Fairy. I do remember her giving him a blowjob as a reward for beating her, though.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
agreed, we, besides Buletti, need to have mc being more human-like and not actual demigod who bends kingdoms with the power of his dick
quickfix
I think there are already plenty of games out there with weak (willed and physicality) main characters..basically every game with a school setting. It is nice to have a main character who has more than just a magic penis/power/potion, but who can actually kick some ass and isn't afraid to use physical force and intimidation to get what he wants. This is one of the things that sets Desert Stalker apart from the rest and it makes much more sense in a post apocalyptic setting than playing as a weakling. Btw, the game does give you several options throughout to take a back seat if you so choose. I avoid them because they are unappealing to me, but they are there.

You can be simp to the queen, you can step back while Zahra assumes a more dominant front in several scenes. In bedroom activities, there isn't any full dominatrix content, but Shani shows off some early tendencies and the dev is apparently teasing future dom/sub content with that collar business. None of that is to my liking, but for people on the opposite end of the spectrum, it is available.

If you are talking specifically about battle scenes, then that is difficult to do without having constant game overs and I fucking hate that shit in AVNs. Now you could have a dedicated storyline where the MC goes on a mission against a powerful enemy, gets a beat down (not dead) and then has to gather himself up, change tactics and then come back later to ultimately prevail. Or perhaps MC loses a fight, is captured and has to escape prison. Those could be interesting "losing" routes, but I certainly do not want this MC to turn into yet another weak loser fuckup. That really is not the type of game Desert Stalker is.

Aug 24, 2024
I don't recall him peeing in her mouth ever, but there was a urination scene with Fairy. I do remember her giving him a blowjob as a reward for beating her, though.
I can not remember the fairy scene but maybe I wasn't that far. But the 2nd scene was the one I am referring to and that I can't find in v0.16

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
She is really strong in her own ways (at-least not so much from a physicality POV), but then again people can be strong in so many different ways. And Zahra's supporting/constructive nature is just one of her many strengths.
Yes indeed. Being really feminine does not mean weak willed. Although a feminine woman may not easily resort to physical violence herself, she may well manipulate others to get what she wants.

Which complements a guy like Zaton very well. Zaton is definitely not just dumb muscle, but I do think he is not the most politically apt person either and that's why he needs Zahra.

I think there are already plenty of games out there with weak (willed and physicality) main characters..basically every game with a school setting. It is nice to have a main character who has more than just a magic penis/power/potion, but who can actually kick some ass and isn't afraid to use physical force and intimidation to get what he wants. This is one of the things that sets Desert Stalker apart from the rest and it makes much more sense in a post apocalyptic setting than playing as a weakling. Btw, the game does give you several options throughout to take a back seat if you so choose. I avoid them because they are unappealing to me, but they are there.

You can be simp to the queen, you can step back while Zahra assumes a more dominant front in several scenes. In bedroom activities, there isn't any full dominatrix content, but Shani shows off some early tendencies and the dev is apparently teasing future dom/sub content with that collar business. None of that is to my liking, but for people on the opposite end of the spectrum, it is available.
I fully agree with you that it is nice to have a confident, capable and sometimes ruthless MC for once instead of all the highschool sissy bois.

However, within certain contexts, I do think it's interesting to have the MC take a bit less domineering role in the bedroom. With Zahra, he has nothing left to prove. With the Queen, well, she is factually more powerful, so...

Not sure what you mean with the collar thing. If you are talking about Ain, I also don't that, and I think Zaton also dislikes it.

RX-9/C

Jun 22, 2017
It is insane, he keeps reworking and reworking, by the time he finishes these 20 reworks, they need to be reworked again, the content adding per "patch" is miniscule, 2 new scenes, 1 new scene, 2.5 new scenes.
I mean he definitely wants to publish the game to Steam and other places at some point, either as full or early access, so it is better for him just to rework it now than rework whot entirely when the time comes.
Like you see now with game like Where The Heart Is that has to rework from the ground up all of its previous progress when they published on Steam.

Mxiio

Jul 30, 2024
I'd be disappointed if there wasn't more edgy sex, which, is what you'd need to get on steam
That's hardly true.. Pink Tea has tons of games on steam that's basically rape and beat 'em 'till they break. There's Slaves of Rome too and recently Nejicomi something something where you rape and cut of the limbs of some bratty streamer. That's way more edgy that what I'd want to see in Desert Stalker for sure.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I fully agree with you that it is nice to have a confident, capable and sometimes ruthless MC for once instead of all the highschool sissy bois.

However, within certain contexts, I do think it's interesting to have the MC take a bit less domineering role in the bedroom. With Zahra, he has nothing left to prove. With the Queen, well, she is factually more powerful, so...

Not sure what you mean with the collar thing. If you are talking about Ain, I also don't that, and I think Zaton also dislikes it.
I may be hallucinating, but could have sworn there was a scene during Zahra date where the two discussed using a collar(?) on one another in a sexual manner. I also thought you are given the menu choice to be the future collarer or collaree? Might be wrong..I only played it once.

I fully support giving player choice in MC sexual behaviour. I just don't want to see him become a pushover pussy in general interactions and in battle (aside from possible scenarios I previously listed). Choice is always a good thing in visual novels, but doing a 180 degree from the established tough character traits from early game would be a bridge too far for me. There is little worry of it though. These devs thankfully realise the importance of character continuity and story flow in addition to giving the player a satisfying freedome of choice at the proper time and location.

Reactions: Yngling

Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023
i agree with you choices are what make the game stand out but i wish where she can still be a pet but we cant treat her nicely like let her eat with us (on the Floor ) or let her sleep with us in the sleeping rooms stuff like that i still want to see her be used but i would like to see some expressions of happiness and acceptance in her
You want to keep treating her like shit but in a way that the game doesn´t make you feel that bad about it.

Reactions: Shota_Warrior

Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023
What you speak of would be a task better suited for Shani, for she is the one who has the actual combat training required.
Shani is already the badass action girl this game is going to have. Ain and Zahra aren´t cut out for the MC´s job. They might know some self-defense, but that´s the end of it.

Reactions: Buletti
4.80 star(s) 613 Votes