ChubbyFatBoy

Aug 19, 2024
Had taken an interest in this game for two reasons. First was hearing about it being good. The second and honestly more impactful reason. Was seeing a sig or two showcasing Ain. Though I had no idea about the relation to the MC. Or even the type of game this was. Thinking it another dating VN, with a different coat of paint to push the narrative. Misunderstanding strictly on me of course. Not that either situation bothers me. Game is decent and she was the goal regardless... however.

I do wish we got the chance to establish it ourselves. Unroll that taboo instead of it coming post-alabama'd. Maybe it's because more often then not. You have to work for it in other games and I'm so used to it. But it was honestly jarring seeing that nope. It's not only already a thing, but has been a thing for a time... and it's just a-ok with everyone.

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
Had taken an interest in this game for two reasons. First was hearing about it being good. The second and honestly more impactful reason. Was seeing a sig or two showcasing Ain. Though I had no idea about the relation to the MC. Or even the type of game this was. Thinking it another dating VN, with a different coat of paint to push the narrative. Misunderstanding strictly on me of course. Not that either situation bothers me. Game is decent and she was the goal regardless... however.

I do wish we got the chance to establish it ourselves. Unroll that taboo instead of it coming post-alabama'd. Maybe it's because more often then not. You have to work for it in other games and I'm so used to it. But it was honestly jarring seeing that nope. It's not only already a thing, but has been a thing for a time... and it's just a-ok with everyone.
Not here to bash your experience or opinion, just offering a counterpoint.
One of the biggest draws for me was precisely that the relationship was already established and the protagonist didn't have to go through the overused and tedious dynamic of courting/perving on the object of his desire, working his way from first base to sex in what is often a forced and sub par narrative that makes little sense.
I like a good college game or "landlady corruption" game too, but they are a dime a dozen and half the time are badly executed, the protagonist is a wimpy small kid who should fall over at every step on account of his magic dick weighing as much as the rest of him.
This dynamic instead, makes a lot of sense, and was such a breath of fresh air that it's one of the main reasons I became involved in the project at all .
That is, of course, just my take and personal experience of finding the game, not any more valid than yours. I offer it as a possible explanation as to why so many people rate it so highly in their preferences, though probably not the only reason (boobs, anyone?)

Reactions: YRUSEGME
4.80 star(s) 613 Votes