ksatnod

Jan 6, 2019
...I tried - more or less successfully - to recreate her. (Think I better call it a reinterpretation.) .... playing around with sliders. Lots of sliders. Still no idea what the original base model might be.
It's still pretty spot on, I think I would need a side by side to tell them apart specifically the faces, the same can be said for your Zahra.

• Red Heart
Reactions: vendarr

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Thank you.
Just some fan art put together in Daz Studio.
Being a huge fan of Ain, I tried - more or less successfully - to recreate her. (Think I better call it a reinterpretation.) Hard to get close since the original assets are hard to figure out. Took ages to find the hairstyle. The rest is trying to get closer bit by bit, playing around with sliders. Lots of sliders. Still no idea what the original base model might be.
You had to ruin Ain right? :cautious:

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
I added the game to my Steam wishlist and read the processor requirements, it says 2.0 Ghz 64-bit Intel-compatible :eek:.

If any Patreon reads me, please write to Zetan and ask him to make the game compatible with modern AMD processors.

Reactions: Dex247

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I added the game to my Steam wishlist and read the processor requirements, it says 2.0 Ghz 64-bit Intel-compatible :eek:.

If any Patreon reads me, please write to Zetan and ask him to make the game compatible with modern AMD processors.
I believe that is just a minimum requirement and not all-inclusive. I have a Ryzen 9 and the game runs great.

Reactions: PickerLewd

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Im under that minimum requierment, my Hardware is about 4 yrs outdated, and it runs great so yes.
Hey Xapi... they were referring to the game being compatible with modern processors.

Anyway, if you have no issues running Ren'Py 8 games, you probably won't have a problem with DS.

4.80 star(s) 615 Votes