vendarr

Jan 22, 2019
You had to ruin Ain right? :cautious:
a) The content is hidden behind a spoiler thingy.
b) There is an NTR warning. No need to click what you hate.
c) It's fan art and just a more or less crude attempt to create a girl that resembles Ain.
d) YES. Definitely. :sneaky:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Third iteration. Think I am getting a bit closer.

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
c) It's fan art and just a more or less crude attempt to create a girl that resembles Ain.

Don't listen to the heretics, keep Ain pics coming! :)

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
The main difference (amog a few minor ones) are the facial expresions, which also doesn't make it worser than the original, I see in your art that they are according to the situations you show.
excelent work ! don't change anything, at this point they have your personal fingerprint ! I love them as I love the characters in the VN

• Red Heart
Reactions: vendarr

Green83rry

Nov 24, 2017

TBH as someone who generally dislikes NTR, don't stop. You're creating fan art for a game we all love & you're posting in the friendliest way I've ever seen.

Maybe I'll piss off the anti-NTR crowd, but usually I have no problem if there are NTR options in a game. Feels more like you earned your vanilla outcome if there was the possibility of it going another way. As long as they're not those "fades to black so you don't see it, but it still happens in story" cop outs. Those are just insulting.

Edit: correcting autocorrect that corrected incorrectly

Last edited:

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
vendarr u sexy bitch............. :p Props on the fucking amazing art babe

1728341441446.png

Zahra/Ain/Shani all look so much mature lmao - literally, like they're in an alternative Zetan universe where it's like a monarchist society and the women are all reigning supreme!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zahra's dress looks fab, 100%%/Ain's golden slave collar looks fab, and Shani's drip goggles are to die for. Simply amazing!!!!!

Girl boss bitches/Desert Stalker Matriarchy awww yeahhhhhhhh that's what I'm talking about

1728341400104.png

HeheBwoi

May 20, 2020
Your version appears a lot more "sharper" than the og, they look much more meaner and mature.
The game version of the girls look more cute and "softer"

Im trying to put words the visual differences that Ive noticed hope it made some sense and is of help to you. Your work has been amazing so far so keep it up so you can get the characters resembling more perfectly.

BlackIsBetter

Jul 22, 2022
Thank you.
Just some fan art put together in Daz Studio.
Being a huge fan of Ain, I tried - more or less successfully - to recreate her. (Think I better call it a reinterpretation.) Hard to get close since the original assets are hard to figure out. Took ages to find the hairstyle. The rest is trying to get closer bit by bit, playing around with sliders. Lots of sliders. Still no idea what the original base model might be.
Keep cooking! (please)

I really like the entire scene: the scenario, the framing, the conclusion.

Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023

You should do Shani next. That will get the people going.

4.80 star(s) 615 Votes