Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
want to call Igor a genetic mutation, sure
LoL, no I was thinking that if Zaton got some genetic mutation somehow and grew 18 dicks, he wouldn't need any friends of his to help him out with all of the sexy potholes around him that require some filling :sneaky: :devilish: (y) :BootyTime::BootyTime::BootyTime:

Bluesent

Jul 23, 2020
Ashira13 Yeah, I bet you would LOVE that :sneaky:

I cum in Ain so many times that she should be pregnant with enough kids to fill up the whole household with little ain-lings everywhere.
"ain-lings" i just spit out my coffee onto my monitor laughing like a hyena. thanks for that chief

(my dark and unintentionally racist mind is imagining 20 small Asian Ains running around the house)

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
Penumbral Evanescence ; You're in to tentacle sex admit it !
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

No not really. But I would consider it if there was a .

A lamia, for those who aren't aware of them, are like half snake/half female human hybrids. I.e., lower body of a serpent and the upper body of a woman.

1728599578009.png

SeaSide585

Formerly 'Coomer20'
Oct 3, 2024
you know snakes lay eggs , maybe thats usefull for breakfasts and unwanted pregnancies , but the sex i imagine is quite hard , and the positions are not plenty whit a snake body...i think i will stick to normal girls
I can't tell if you are a complete genius or the biggest idiot that was ever born, and it's probably the latter.

Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023
LoL, no I was thinking that if Zaton got some genetic mutation somehow and grew 18 dicks, he wouldn't need any friends of his to help him out with all of the sexy potholes around him that require some filling :sneaky: :devilish: (y) :BootyTime::BootyTime::BootyTime:
Well, I hope not. I would rather have Omar be in a sex scene than have anything resembling tentacles in this game.

4.80 star(s) 615 Votes