The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
Dev log 1310.png Dev log 1310.png
Dev log 13.10.2024

Hey everyone, the mutants scene is almost completed, what is missing is a small outro that similar to the one with the Hive quest which shows a bit of an aftermath. I decided to seperate the NSFW scene planned from the quest itself, and attack that one in another week. Hence the big jump in %.

It was fun to make this one, but also quite draining, so I am going to switch focus this week to more compact events, one of which will be Igor and Savana's repeatable visit, I am looking forward to working on these.

On a separate note, we are on the search for a UI/UX artist for some commission work and I thought we might as well ask here. If any exist among you and is interested (or you know one that might be), you can message me here or on Discord for more details.

Until next week!

Render progress:
Mutant's quest II: 95%

Repeatable events:
- Sparring with Shani: 60%
- Igor repeatable visit: 10%
- Raider throne room repeatables: 0%
- Mutants repeatable sex events: 0%

Reworks (& folder names):
Shani's first adventure (d2e): 100%
Back from the pyramid: (d2f): 0%
Ivy's test; mistreated slave (d3b): 20%
Shani and MC in old Cairo (d3c): 10%
Emilia's introduction (d3d): 0%
Kyra in basement (d4a): 100%
Ain's attempted kidnapping (d4b): 20%
Discovering the mutants (d5b): 100%
First trip to Adira w/ Kyra (d5c): 95%
Queen roasts kidnapper (d5d): 10%
Kateryna & Igor first visit: 100%
Abrax' introduction: 30%
Showing Kateryna the city (d6a): 100%
First Asani visit (d6b): 30%

Complete code rework: 10%
UI improvement: 0%

Animations (including new ones in reworks): 15%

Oct 9, 2022
View attachment 4128929 View attachment 4128931
Dev log 13.10.2024

Hey everyone, the mutants scene is almost completed, what is missing is a small outro that similar to the one with the Hive quest which shows a bit of an aftermath. I decided to seperate the NSFW scene planned from the quest itself, and attack that one in another week. Hence the big jump in %.

It was fun to make this one, but also quite draining, so I am going to switch focus this week to more compact events, one of which will be Igor and Savana's repeatable visit, I am looking forward to working on these.

On a separate note, we are on the search for a UI/UX artist for some commission work and I thought we might as well ask here. If any exist among you and is interested (or you know one that might be), you can message me here or on Discord for more details.

Until next week!

Render progress:

Repeatable events:

Yes, I like Igor repeatable visits. Hopefully the developers will make Zahra and Savana swap and let Igor's cock insert Zahra.
Jessica from the game next door has already managed to "work" with old Parker.
Sharing is the best!

EVIL555

Oct 27, 2022
Dev log 13.10.2024

Until next week!

Render progress:

Repeatable events:

Here's the continuation? Igor and his girlfriend

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
I'm waiting for the opportunity to fuck Savana in front of Igor! If you are adding NTR to the game, then let's go in all directions! If Igor can fuck our girls... then we can fuck his girlfriend too! What do you think, comrades?
I think it's time Igor let us have some fun with his GF just like we let him have fun with Ain, Emilia, Zahra and Kateryna in the last update. She's clearly waiting to have fun with egyptian Kratos.

Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023
I'm waiting for the opportunity to fuck Savana in front of Igor! If you are adding NTR to the game, then let's go in all directions! If Igor can fuck our girls... then we can fuck his girlfriend too! What do you think, comrades?
If you played the previous update, after the Kateryna scene with Igor, Savana hints at that possibility. So fucking Savana will definitely happen. Probably with Igor tagging along like with Kateryna.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
that was the intention from the beggining, As Savanah was introduced with Igors visit.
A bit of swinging does deepen the Friendship.... ;)

Nubian king

Jan 25, 2021
Dev log 13.10.2024

Until next week!

Render progress:

Repeatable events:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
pays to stay in shape in this world you never know when raiders are going to raid after all. :oops:
If Zahra's gonna be working out all the time, I would tell her to work on her squats all the time to strengthen her lower body muscles (AKA her sexy fat ASS glute Muscles)

Just so she gets some good practice in before its time for the real rodeo.

:devilish: :devilish: :devilish: :devilish: :devilish: :BootyTime: :BootyTime: :BootyTime: :BootyTime: :BootyTime: :BootyTime: :BootyTime: :BootyTime: :BootyTime: :lepew: :coffee: :illuminati: :illuminati: :alien: :alien: :PogChamp:

• Haha
Reactions: wildride69

nightsouls

Mar 3, 2020
Yes, I like Igor repeatable visits. Hopefully the developers will make Zahra and Savana swap and let Igor's cock insert Zahra.
Jessica from the game next door has already managed to "work" with old Parker.
Sharing is the best!
I prefer MC to castrate Igor, and then put the fat dick into Igor's asshole in front of Savana. Bloody pleasure.

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
I prefer MC to castrate Igor, and then put the fat dick into Igor's asshole in front of Savana. Bloody pleasure.
Can you explain what you mean by that? Do you think Igor's dick is fat? If so: good for you for noticing his size. Or do you mean MC has a fat dick and you want some gay action for a change? In any case: what will ravaging Igor's asshole accomplish? Is that some sort of "alpha" move or why would you even want that?

4.80 star(s) 615 Votes