tortorus

Aug 29, 2018
just finish to test it. It s nice but it let me a little perplexed, after intro, looking for a way to escape should be the main purpose, but i feel the mc already don t really care and more start to create this harem... For me a lot things miss, some all peoples meeting miss (after they understand the boat don t come back), you have to talk to know each other, you have to get organized, but no... To know the island (any danger ? animals ?, etc...), open the door in basment, look for any other house, or cave where the miss owner could take refuge from the storm, etc... How many food have we ? Any radio transmitter ? No nothing like this, the mc start to flirting with girls in day 2...
The idea is intersting but for me there are not enought back ground for all the girls caracters.... what your favorite food ? he really ask this for the first time he talk to a girls stuck on a island.....? I think you should write the caracter story and give us some part one after one, it will be better. i will not spoil but to fast with some girl too, they are not in carefree vacation...
Good luck with your game

Last edited:

Crumbbum

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Just updated the v0.3 patch. It should work now. It does have new dialog changes, so you probably want to use it over v0.2 patch.

Crumbbum

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Doesn't seem to be working.
Is it just not applying/changing anything? I'll do some testing and try to find out what's going on. For now, anyone can download the full uncencored game from my itch or substar.
patch_v0.3 is Triggerin' My Windows Defender 0.O
Really? ...On a single renpy file? My defender isn't doing anything. Make sure you didn't end up clicking on an ad or something. Or better yet, just download from my itch or substar, since the patch doesn't seem to be working right now.

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
it seems that the incest patch is not activating, the initial conversation and the default conversation of friend and not sister

Reactions: hentai charley

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
Crumbbum Just for the tags , I will follow the game , and as I want to know the story better , I have already translated it into Portuguese

Uptade V0.3

I did a quick translation and with little revision to Portuguese, it is not a professional translation, and a simply amateur translation.

-------------------------------------------------- ------------

Fiz uma tradução rápida e com pouca revisão para o português, não e uma Tradução profissional, e uma tradução simplesmente amadora.

View attachment 1581732

Tradução com pouca revisão apenas pra versão v0.3

v03 - Deserted in Paradise Mega
update , from the portuguese translation V0.3

capitanqueso

Jul 6, 2019
just finish to test it. It s nice but it let me a little perplexed, after intro, looking for a way to escape should be the main purpose, but i feel the mc already don t really care and more start to create this harem... For me a lot things miss, some all peoples meeting miss (after they understand the boat don t come back), you have to talk to know each other, you have to get organized, but no... To know the island (any danger ? animals ?, etc...), open the door in basment, look for any other house, or cave where the miss owner could take refuge from the storm, etc... How many food have we ? Any radio transmitter ? No nothing like this, the mc start to flirting with girls in day 2...
The idea is intersting but for me there are not enought back ground for all the girls caracters.... what your favorite food ? he really ask this for the first time he talk to a girls stuck on a island.....? I think you should write the caracter story and give us some part one after one, it will be better. i will not spoil but to fast with some girl too, they are not in carefree vacation...
Good luck with your game
I don't know, the MC kinda acted or reacted like I would if I was young, sudenly surrounded by women and had a massive tiredless dick, lol

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Is it just not applying/changing anything? I'll do some testing and try to find out what's going on. For now, anyone can download the full uncencored game from my itch or substar.
I went and downloaded it from your itch and the new event with Fay she refers to herself as close to the mcs family not an actual part of it and she says "your parents" instead of "our parents".

Last edited:

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018

Really? ...On a single renpy file? My defender isn't doing anything. Make sure you didn't end up clicking on an ad or something. Or better yet, just download from my itch or substar, since the patch doesn't seem to be working right now.
incest patch activated for me, but in one event she said something i thought meant they had different parents. i cant remember, i caught the shit and are a bit woozy in the head.

this:
punisher2099 said:
I went and downloaded it from your itch and the new event with Fay she refers to herself as close to the mcs family not an actual part of it and she says "your parents" instead of "our parents".

Last edited:

Crumbbum

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Yeah, I must have screwed up on my end then. I'll have a v0.3.1 patch out soon to fix it.

How does one repeat said beach event
Select "Something Lewd" then "Beach day"

Last edited:

Crumbbum

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Patch for v0.3 is updated!

Just download from lewdpatcher, and throw the content of the 'game' folder into your v0.3 'game' folder.

• Red Heart
Reactions: punisher2099
4.20 star(s) 5 Votes