Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Yeah, but it's easier to simply use console for most of those users. You can also leave RPAs alone and simply overlay the Ren'Py virtual filesystem by creating those files with fixes. ;) Game will use physical ones before RPA ones.
That's true but even the loose files are only a temporary fix in this case. Unless the Dev fixes them in the original rpa, which I'm sure they will, it would have to be redone every update if the same talk rpy is just added to. The console is just easier for a temp fixes like this.

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
That's true but even the loose files are only a temporary fix in this case. Unless the Dev fixes them in the original rpa, which I'm sure they will, it would have to be redone every update if the same talk rpy is just added to. The console is just easier for a temp fixes like this.
Temp fix either way. Uploading files in this case, would be easiest for most of those other users. ;) Console, mostly easier.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
OMG Fay is adorable I don't think I'll ever say no to her and also Claire isn't a natural blonde!:LOL:

Jacenraze

Mar 13, 2021
After playing this game some. This is how I am rating the characters So for. I love Maya, Fay, Nami, Carina, and Ivy. Sybil, Li Fang, Lucinda, and Yasenia don't have enough personality to Judge, and Claire is too much of a celeb wannabe to care for. Not to mention, I'm not a fan of large busts, So Claire, Lucinda, and Yasenia already get a low vote from me.

Reactions: Redymare

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Except "cue" is correct, as in "a hint; intimation; guiding suggestion." So cue, not clue. At least in American English... ;)
Damn. My error- I should have remembered that one. Best excuse that I have is that I don't have a theatrical background and "clue" just sounded right (as in "get a clue"). Just goes to show that I shouldn't be editing my backlog in the wee hours of the morning when I've been working all day. Sorry.

Redymare

Mar 14, 2021
Planned Features:
  • At least 10 events per character
  • "Spend the night with" option (in characters room)
  • "Invite character to sleep with you" option (in your room)
  • Extra actions with characters (Hug, Kiss, Head pat)
  • Random events/hangouts (Character asking if you want to join them)
  • PC use in room (stat screens / cheats / story progress)
  • Outfit changes (at least 1 per girl)
  • Shower scenes with all girls
  • Joint scenes (2+ girls)
  • Achievements (progress tracking added to PC in the room)
  • Moral path and Immoral path with each girl
  • Multiple endings
  • Pregnancy (not just an ending or game over screen)
  • More areas on the island to explore
Sounds like you have a lot of work ahead of you. :oops:
I wouldn't expect to see most of these features implemented before mid 2023. But I'm very much looking forward to it.

• Extra actions with characters (Hug, Kiss, Head Pat)
Crumbbum gets it. :sneaky:
While Fay and Sibyl seem like the perfect candidates for head pats, I'd love to see the reaction (or lack thereof) of Li Fang and Ivy. :LOL:

Crumbbum

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
also Claire isn't a natural blonde!:LOL:
Shhh, that's a secret for the redhead fans! ;)
After playing this game some. This is how I am rating the characters So for. I love Maya, Fay, Nami, Carina, and Ivy. Sybil, Li Fang, Lucinda, and Yasenia don't have enough personality to Judge, and Claire is too much of a celeb wannabe to care for. Not to mention, I'm not a fan of large busts, So Claire, Lucinda, and Yasenia already get a low vote from me.
Gotta agree with you on Yasenia. She's probably going to have some rewriting in the future to make her a bit more unique. I think people will like Claire more as her story progresses, but she's low priority for me right now.
how to activate sybil's second scene?
Talk to Yasenia, she'll give you a key. Take the key to the garden shed, grab the paper bad, talk to Nami about "Seeds", return to Nami in 2 days.
While Fay and Sibyl seem like the perfect candidates for head pats, I'd love to see the reaction (or lack thereof) of Li Fang and Ivy. :LOL:
Love it. 100% chance that's making it in.

Tsusaku

Oct 6, 2021
Hmm, looking through the stats, i suppose there is no real sex scene with penetrations yet (if you don't count the dream)?
Yeah and i found in the stats something strange i have Nami relationship 3/2.

PS: Just found a bug. Yasenia is in 2 places at once. She is in the bathroom and in the laundry at the same time (but only in the quick menu, it shows she's in this both places, in reality she is only in bathroom).

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

Reactions: Zlika

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
I just did the translation for version 0.2 , I redid the translation from scratch , looking at the details of the codes , and this time I did the translation of some images
___________________________________________________________________________________________
acabei de fazer a tradução para versão 0.2 , refiz a tradução do zero , olhando os detalhes dos codigos , e dessa vez fiz a tradução de algumas imagems

intro_letter2.jpg

https://f95zone.to/threads/deserted-in-paradise-v0-2-crumbbum.104172/page-2#post-7283491

Razorhead

May 18, 2017
For some reason my saves didn't show up. Turned out that this latest version created a new (empty) save folder, but the old one was still there. Copying my saves from the old folder to the new one worked though. Anyone else have this issue or was it just me?

LuckySpike

May 30, 2017
For some reason my saves didn't show up. Turned out that this latest version created a new (empty) save folder, but the old one was still there. Copying my saves from the old folder to the new one worked though. Anyone else have this issue or was it just me?
same thing happened here, but I also saw that the old save doesn't have the new features included (fast travel, notification of end of X content), so it might be better overall to restart

Reactions: Razorhead
4.20 star(s) 5 Votes