Crumbbum

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
The lewd patch is marked v2.0 on LewdPatcher but the file the link it is pointing at is v1.14.
As someone else sated above, the 0.14 patch works for 0.2 version.
who got a save tho
For anyone wanting to skip the grind, you can go to your room and click the tv remote(might take a couple clicks to register). It will say "Cheat Activated". This will give you 20 affection with each girls, as well as all keys and a stat boost.
hmm no new scene for nami :eek:
AS for the saves missing, it's just the name of the folder that changed. But old save work fine
She has a new event. If you had an old save that had the Nami 3rd event bug, then you probably skipped it. I advise not to use old saves, it'll likely cause issues. Using the above cheat should cut out almost all the grinding.
For some reason my saves didn't show up. Turned out that this latest version created a new (empty) save folder, but the old one was still there. Copying my saves from the old folder to the new one worked though. Anyone else have this issue or was it just me?
same thing happened here, but I also saw that the old save doesn't have the new features included (fast travel, notification of end of X content), so it might be better overall to restart
Like above, use the cheat instead. Old saves will cause problems with this version.

Last edited:

jonahmonah

Dec 20, 2019
As someone else sated above, the 0.14 patch works for 0.2 version.

For anyone wanting to skip the grind, you can go to your room and click the phone(might take a couple clicks to register). It will say "Cheat Activated". This will give you 20 affection with each girls, as well as all keys and a stat boost.

She has a new event. If you had an old save that had the Nami 3rd event bug, then you probably skipped it. I advise not to use old saves, it'll likely cause issues. Using the above cheat should cut out almost all the grinding.

Like above, use the cheat instead. Old saves will cause problems with this version.
What phone?

Majora69

Feb 4, 2018
Small bug, I got the messages that say that you've reached the end of content when there were still some events left for some of the girls, I specifically noticed it with Nami and Carina, but thinking back I might have also gotten it early for Fay and Maya.

Only realized that there was more for them when I looked at their stats and saw that there was another level of relationship available.

Reactions: capitanqueso

Dazo23

May 19, 2019
For anyone wanting to skip the grind, you can go to your room and click the phone(might take a couple clicks to register). It will say "Cheat Activated". This will give you 20 affection with each girls, as well as all keys and a stat boost.
This saved me a lot of grind, had an old save but it got corrupted so had to start fresh thanks for the info.

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
writing is nice, the setting for the story and the characters aren't new, but they are not a direct copy paste of a pre-made set up and give a fresh feeling, renders are nice, dev definetly as a prefered type but let's not judge as there's waifu for all different taste, animations are too few too realy judge without ranting unreasonably, on the gameplay side ... the game is not that well presented and the player lack a bit of direction so the game can seem and end up grindy when there's in fact a way of playing and an order to do things (as of now the hang out option is completely useless, and using three time talk then sleeping get you up to 11 action point a day ... more than you can use ^^) the problem mostly come from the fact that you have to do certain action and follow the girls story in a certain order to see there is actualy no grind :D
i'm waiting for the next update and will follow this game ^^

Crumbbum

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
I'm going to start prioritizing certain girls in future updates (probably 2 or 3 at a time). I've made a public poll on both my SubStar and Patreon. Please stop by and vote if you'd like to help me decide who should be prioritized first.

Crumbbum

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Why were all my save files wiped?
Saves from any version before v0.2 caused several issues. To get a jump start on a new save, click the TV remote on the side table in your room (anytime outside the intro, it'll give you a cheat activated message). That will set all girls to their highest needed affection and give you all keys and stats needed for events.

Saves from v0.2 should work fine on newer versions as they release.

MichaelKRolph

Jul 13, 2021
A very promising game, still playing it but so far I like the story and the model choice for all the female characters are gorgeous. The only thing that I think need to be improve is adding a navigation map so players can access to other location faster without the need to move to each area, that would help cut lot of steps
Will bookmarking it and keeping my eyes for more updates, wish you the best with this project
I have been playing this game for several weeks and thoroughly enjoy it. I like that Fay sleeps with her brother. I am frustrated that they do not take their relationship to the next obvious level. The only character that participates in sexual intercourse is Li. Several other characters initiate some form of sex but just visual and not physical. Is there some way or action to help initiate more physical sex?

Reactions: capitanqueso

Crumbbum

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
I have been playing this game for several weeks and thoroughly enjoy it. I like that Fay sleeps with her brother. I am frustrated that they do not take their relationship to the next obvious level. The only character that participates in sexual intercourse is Li. Several other characters initiate some form of sex but just visual and not physical. Is there some way or action to help initiate more physical sex?
I'm trying to get to the good stuff as soon as I can without making it seem rushed or forced. You will definitely be able to fuck all of the girls. I'm just not there yet.

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
What do we have incest in this game? Mother-son, brother-sister....?
Sister=Fay
But like the previous release... the lewd patch is 'bonk' click show previous version and use the v0.2 on version v0.3.
The lewd patch v0.2.6, doesn't work... Game version went from v0.2 to v0.3 so a lewd patch v0.2.6 is :alien:

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Sister=Fay
But like the previous release... the lewd patch is 'bonk' click show previous version and use the v0.2 on version v0.3.
The lewd patch v0.2.6, doesn't work... Game version went from v0.2 to v0.3 so a lewd patch v0.2.6 is :alien:
If you have the v0.2 patch, could you attach it here? The version on LP has been removed from Mega. I will then host it on my Mega. I have no idea why they took something this harmless down.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes