Ren'Py Abandoned Deserted Island Dreams [v0.42] [DeDagames]

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
screen.png

Overview:
You find yourself a modern-day shipwrecked in the middle of the Pacific Ocean with 9 other people. Strange stories and strange loves can occur.
You are lucky because you are not alone. You are with your wife. But your marriage is not perfect. Or is it?​

Thread Updated: 2021-02-01
Release Date: 2020-09-02
Developer: DeDagames
Censored: No
Version: 0.42
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My other game has a public release:
https://f95zone.to/threads/newlywed-to-be-v0-92-dedagames.80980/

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

arrivalj230001.jpg arrival18.jpg allrival46x0001.jpg arrival21.png

Last edited by a moderator:

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
"You have to decide your wife's characteristics" ....Intro options look glorious. This is my type of game for sure, even if rendors look a little too simple. I'm in.

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
I have to say, the game has a pretty decent amount of content and story routes for only being the first version. That's nice to see. Also looks like lots of routes and options leading to very different scenes and outcomes which is pretty rare to see, that's great to see. Instead of imaginary alternate routes that don't actually change anything that is all too common to see. It's also fast paced, which can be nice at times. The downsides are: obviously the renders leave much to be desired, but that's not usually a problem for me unless the story editing is poor or needs work. Unfortunately, that is the case here. The story needs a lot of editing (less than some but more than most), and the story seems a little disjointed at times, like it needs more transition to balance the flow of events. Even still, the game is enjoyable enough for me so far. But fix those things and this game could be stellar.

Reactions: kshyk

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
I think it's time for the obvious question. Is NTR avoidable?

lol, well that may depend on what definition of "NTR" the person asking is going by. Right at the beginning you can set up options to be in normal relationship, she cheats on you, poly relationship or cuck relationship...to some people 3 of those are NTR.. it does look like keeping all females to yourself (what people really mean when they ask) may be potentially possible though based on a quick run through and seeing some route options, but I wasn't trying to avoid NTR so I could be wrong.

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
Well the Android version has file named holiday resort instead of deserted island dreams so didn't download it and could someone please provide a mega link please.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i want to gouge out my brain..and eyes..this was beyond bad...i've reallllly got to stop trying every damn ren'py game....ugh..
also..it's hard NTR..even if you pick the stuff that should make a loyal wife and such..second night she's off nude having fun with another dude....it is SO poorly written i feel sorry for the 100 monkeys locked in a room with 100 typewriters who had to make this...ugh..

Last edited:

px305

May 6, 2017
I like the idea and the story, but needs to be more polished, it has a lot of content for being the first release but im not a fan of the renders.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
The renders are terrible and the models are not much better. The English needs a good looking at. Number of times "believe" is misspelt. I like the story but differences between the choices are not very noticeable and consistent.
NTR is the basis of the game. Just get over it. As always it is a story. Now I wish the anti-NTR mob would just be quiet. Read the tags.

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
The renders are terrible and the models are not much better. The English needs a good looking at. Number of times "believe" is misspelt. I like the story but differences between the choices are not very noticeable and consistent.
NTR is the basis of the game. Just get over it. As always it is a story. Now I wish the anti-NTR mob would just be quiet. Read the tags.
I read the tag. It doesn't say that NTR is the core. It even got romance tag on it. What am I suppose to think?

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes