Ren'Py Abandoned Deserted Island Dreams [v0.42] [DeDagames]

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
It is a swingers game. So automatically you have both romance and NTR. Both tags are present.

Reactions: Kaparzo

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
Hence the question "is NTR avoidable" since it's supposed to be swinger not pure NTR game. Sharing/3some/Orgy are acceptable in normal range but others are in NTR range.

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
i want to gouge out my brain..and eyes..this was beyond bad...i've reallllly got to stop trying every damn ren'py game....ugh..
also..it's hard NTR..even if you pick the stuff that should make a loyal wife and such..second night she's off nude having fun with another dude....it is SO poorly written i feel sorry for the 100 monkeys locked in a room with 100 typewriters who had to make this...ugh..
It really is funny sometimes how much people appear to go out of their way to intentionally make "NTR" choices in a game and then call it unavoidable hard ntr...lol. It's almost as it they want to try and stir the pot in a share heavy game where 90% of the routes are "sharing" at least one female, just so they can make a point of talking. Dude, you literally went out of your way to make this post, not only that you did so by misleading the reader into thinking something is stupid and unavoidable when you yourself either opted to make your wife a "nympho" or spiked her drink with a pill some stranger gave you and then after 1 or both of those choices, then the 3rd choice was you let her go alone with another stranger after sexually loaded interactions...because those are the ways you get your wife to cheat on you without her already being a slut....WHAT DID YOU EXPECT??

Is the writing poor in ways and needs major editing? No doubt, as it is clearly a non-english speaker...but don't come into this kind of a game thread like this and bait stuff with weak arguments... There are ways to keep your wife faithful in this game. It starts at the beginning with not selecting her to be a slut and then also don't maybe drug her....

Reactions: Kaparzo and rokrad

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
shakes his head at Captain Assumption...time to ignore another one...
lol, I ran 10 routes to see how not to get that guy to sleep with her on 2nd day. I assure you, the only way she cheats on you when starting true and faithful option, is if she is a nympho and you let her go alone with the guy, or if she is lustful and you drug her and you let her go alone....you had to choose those 2 routes to get her to cheat.....you are being a little misleading, but maybe not let her go off alone with strange men and then spy on her?

Did I get a little testy in my response to you? Ok sure, but is it a normal choice to let your wife go off alone with some random stanger after nothing but sexually charged conversations between the 3 of you and then not expect something to go on during your absence? You factually let her go off alone with him, there is no assuming there, and that is not very husbandly of anyone given the events in day 1.

Last edited:
Reactions: rokrad

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
Hence the question "is NTR avoidable" since it's supposed to be swinger not pure NTR game. Sharing/3some/Orgy are acceptable in normal range but others are in NTR range.
The game is what you allow of it from what I can tell. If you make NTR choices, you will get it, if you make romance choices, it stays vanilla. Same goes for all the other stuff from what I can tell (harem, swinging, cuck ect.). NTR is avoidable, with the caveat that the husband and wife do seem more than comfortable with being nude on the island and being around the others. Not NTR but it is a hard pill to swallow for some.

Last edited:
Reactions: rokrad

Angmir

May 29, 2017
Looks cool

I love the setting.

Next I would like to see someone make Inbreeding Colony Simulator:
A plane crashes in the Bermuda Triangle, and survivours form a colony on deserted island.
Time flies and soon they have babies and then there kids grow and also have babies ... Even if they were originaly a family ...

You would make a custom survivour list and then meddle with their love life, making all sorts of interesting pairings.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Looks cool

I love the setting.

Next I would like to see someone make Inbreeding Colony Simulator:
A plane crashes in the Bermuda Triangle, and survivours form a colony on deserted island.
Time flies and soon they have babies and then there kids grow and also have babies ... Even if they were originaly a family ...

You would make a custom survivour list and then meddle with their love life, making all sorts of interesting pairings.
50/500

LOL

esoom

Sep 6, 2017
The guy all the way on the right is gonna get forced to watch the cuckery isn't he.

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
If the story wasn't written so badly this game could have had some potential. Now Deda might as well switch the 'D' and 'A' in its name. Characters aren't very lively more like clay but that does have some point of charm in it. The renders of the sea however are really awful. Looks like Commodore 64 quality.

Reactions: Cavpal

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
The game is what you allow of it from what I can tell. If you make NTR choices, you will get it, if you make romance choices, it stays vanilla. Same goes for all the other stuff from what I can tell (harem, swinging, cuck ect.). NTR is avoidable, with the caveat that the husband and wife do seem more than comfortable with being nude on the island and being around the others. Not NTR but it is a hard pill to swallow for some.
It's not just the nudity. Dustin hugs the MC's half naked wife from behind and has his erect cock between her thighs, no matter what you choose. Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining, the tag is up there to let people know, so everything is fine. I just gave it a try to see if it's in any way avoidable and since it's not, I'll just ignore the game from now on. I'm just saying that there isn't really an option to completely avoid NTR, even if you consider what I described a light version of it. It's definitely not vanilla like you said.

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes