Ren'Py Abandoned Deserted Island Dreams [v0.42] [DeDagames]

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes

Fargoon

Nov 13, 2017
Good Start let's just hope the developer gets enough support so he doesn't abandoned this game like his previous game.

Reactions: ustar

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 4715, in script
jump day3welcomeday3welcome
ScriptError: could not find label 'day3welcomeday3welcome'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script.rpy", line 4715, in script
jump day3welcomeday3welcome
File "Z:\DesertedIslandDreams-0.1-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "Z:\DesertedIslandDreams-0.1-win\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'day3welcomeday3welcome'.

Juninpachi

Mar 12, 2020
Intro story and renders were drab as hell. Concept has been done before, but there's good potential for plot setups, so I'd like to see more.

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
It's not just the nudity. Dustin hugs the MC's half naked wife from behind and has his erect cock between her thighs, no matter what you choose. Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining, the tag is up there to let people know, so everything is fine. I just gave it a try to see if it's in any way avoidable and since it's not, I'll just ignore the game from now on. I'm just saying that there isn't really an option to completely avoid NTR, even if you consider what I described a light version of it. It's definitely not vanilla like you said.
Well ok not perfect vanilla on the first day, but MC is present and MC puts a stop to what he doesn't consent to, so it's not NTR, but it's definitely flirting with sharing behavior.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Well ok not perfect vanilla on the first day, but MC is present and MC puts a stop to what he doesn't consent to, so it's not NTR, but it's definitely flirting with sharing behavior.
When someone has his cock between your wife's thighs and you just stand there watching them, you can't call it "flirting". It's at least light NTR. Anyway, we don't have to argue about semantics. My point is that it's not 100% choice based, since even if you go for the supposedly not cheating/sharing/cuckolding path, there are already some NTR(ish) things you can't avoid. Some people will like it, some won't. It's not for everyone and that's perfectly fine. Good luck to the dev and I hope the people who are into those fetishes will enjoy the game.

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
When someone has his cock between your wife's thighs and you just stand there watching them, you can't call it "flirting". It's at least light NTR. Anyway, we don't have to argue about semantics. My point is that it's not 100% choice based, since even if you go for the supposedly not cheating/sharing/cuckolding path, there are already some NTR(ish) things you can't avoid. Some people will like it, some won't. It's not for everyone and that's perfectly fine. Good luck to the dev and I hope the people who are into those fetishes will enjoy the game.
Yea i don't really want to get into a back and forth either which is ultimately the fault of f95 causing people to not know what NTR actually means. Honestly f95 should just ban the word and use of NTR as a word and tag because they don't know what it is and perpetuate hate as a result of creating the mass ignorance. But i agree with you, it's not 100% choice based in that shared behaviors is unavoidable, I would even be ok if you wanted to call it light cucking behavior if you don't feel sharing is a correct description of the scene, but i wouldn't call it NTR. I'm honestly just tired in general of what this 1 site has allowed a term to entirely take over 5 or 6 different fetishes and roll them into 1 thing and think they can wash their hands off the aftermath of doing it.. it's completely exhausting

Last edited:

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
I don't go into furry games just to bitch about them not being my thing.
Funny story, you know what isn't furry and isn't usually confused with furry? Beastiality.. but yet NTR is confused with sharing, cucking, hotwifing, group sex, femdom, humiliation, plutonic women getting with someone other than male MC, basically any female not getting with male MC, sometimes even female MC doing any of the above mentioned to a male character, and so many other fetishes it's stupid. Basically if the game isn't strict harem or strict MC romance, it's NTR...it's just wild man..wild.

Reactions: Kaparzo

215303j

It really is funny sometimes how much people appear to go out of their way to intentionally make "NTR" choices in a game and then call it unavoidable hard ntr...lol.
There are roundabout 6'000 Games here, but some people still have only one urge: entering each and every NTR-thread to complain about the lack of avoidability.
You are both missing the point.

A game where NTR is completely avoidable if you play it in a certain way (e.g. Babysitter), is something entirely different than a game where it is not.

I would play both, but I do like to know beforehand and I don't like to be blindsided by it, especially not when it suddenly hits you after a couple of updates (e.g. Pandora's Box).

In this game, the OP didn't make it clear what it was, and most games don't. That's why I really like posts like those from ThunderRob and eddie987. It's a service to the community to let them know what exactly to expect.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
You are both missing the point.

A game where NTR is completely avoidable if you play it in a certain way (e.g. Babysitter), is something entirely different than a game where it is not.

I would play both, but I do like to know beforehand and I don't like to be blindsided by it, especially not when it suddenly hits you after a couple of updates (e.g. Pandora's Box).

In this game, the OP didn't make it clear what it was, and most games don't. That's why I really like posts like those from ThunderRob and eddie987. It's a service to the community to let them know what exactly to expect.
playing the most vanilla settings wife went to poll nude with nude dude he snuggled up behind her and thigh fucked her..that's NTR...the absolute mildest situation possilble....is still NTR...thus deleted made my comment which was my right as it had been said "dev says everything avoidable" which it was not...then unwatched thread after the trolls attacked me for stating my opinion...game sucks..writing is horrid renders are horrid and if the dev did say everythings avoidable the dev lied..nuff said..i shant comment here ever again.

maxx mad

Feb 15, 2018
That's one selection of the "finest" hosting services...
Is there a chance we get some NoPY or zippy links in the future?

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
playing the most vanilla settings wife went to poll nude with nude dude he snuggled up behind her and thigh fucked her..that's NTR...the absolute mildest situation possilble....is still NTR...thus deleted made my comment which was my right as it had been said "dev says everything avoidable" which it was not...then unwatched thread after the trolls attacked me for stating my opinion...game sucks..writing is horrid renders are horrid and if the dev did say everythings avoidable the dev lied..nuff said..i shant comment here ever again.
Wasn't trying to troll you, did I get upset? ok yea I went about it wrong, but when you posted I understood your post to refer to the 2nd day cheating incident as you stated as much and not the first day events which were not actually cheating and thus not actually NTR, but either light sharing or light cucking depending on how you feel about the event.

NTR is cheating behind someones back or the traditional (antiquated) cuckold definition. That is where the confusion in f95 and fights break out. Modern cucking is a completely different concept from NTR. The problem is there are still people using the term cuckold the same way "senile" used to mean old and now means you basically have dementia. A hundred years ago you call someone or something senile and it meant just old, now you call them senile and they should rightfully get offended as it is an insult. "Cool" is another example of this for now and 50 years ago. Cuckold as it refers to fetish overwent the same transition over the last 20 years. NTR was something to replace the outdated meaning that originated in Japan.

This is continually where the confusion and problems arise because no one on this site seems to be able to understand a clear meaning of that, but if you go to any other adult oriented sites, they fully understand it. When you said NTR on the second day, in the game you incorrectly spoke as you ment day 1 when they were naked and the thigh thing happend. Yup, I'll agree that was unavoidable cucking/sharing, I got irked because the way you went about it had me referencing the day 2 actual cheating incident and claiming that it was unavoidable.

I'm sorry if we both got upset about something as trivial as definitions, but you have to understand words and details matter. When people get the details wrong and then use the wrong words to describe the incorrect details as this site continually perpetuates...it's bound to create problems.

215303j

I would like to miss all these endless discussions. NTR ist the ONLY tag where there are dozens of complaints about avoidability. It's so easy: take it or leave it, there are enough other options.
That is because there is no tag for avoidable NTR.

But avoidable NTR is something entirely different than non-avoidable NTR.

Avoidable NTR can be used as an antagonistic story driver, you need to act because otherwise some guy is going to steal your girl. If done well, it can be a rewarding game experience where the NTR actually never happens.

Non-avoidable NTR can be interesting but for me, it requires that I distance myself more from the story than what I would normally do. So I need to approach the game differently from the start, otherwise I will not find it pleasant.

Most other fetishes are either clear from the start (I mean, you can't play a game like Dating my Daughter without the incest) or they are avoidable by a simple choice: you can choose to fuck person X or not. But NTR is something that often doesn't include a choice by the player, which is correct because it is something that happens between persons which are not the MC by default.

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes