Ren'Py Abandoned Deserted Island Dreams [v0.42] [DeDagames]

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes

Fruble

Nov 15, 2016
Not sure what program they used to make it, but i gotta say it looks like it came from a PS1 (not in a good way). hopefully this wont be the final art, or else there's not much draw for the game

Reactions: arimfan

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 10166, in script
    jump sleepingwithyourwife
ScriptError: could not find label 'sleepingwithyourwife'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 10166, in script
    jump sleepingwithyourwife
  File "C:\Users\laflare82\Downloads\DesertedIslandDreams-0.25-win\DesertedIslandDreams-0.25-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "C:\Users\laflare82\Downloads\DesertedIslandDreams-0.25-win\DesertedIslandDreams-0.25-win\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'sleepingwithyourwife'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Deserted Island Dreams 0.25
Tue Sep 01 23:27:23 2020

satan1972

Apr 25, 2017
Like to try it but 2 of the links are dead and the other 2 are minimum 2 hour download. Get MEGA dude.

Reactions: windyp

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
Is the ntr avoidable?? Dev says everything is avoidable but reading comments from players say ntr not avoidable??
Please is the ntr avoidable?? Completely not light ntr or anything like that wife doesn't do anything with other men if on loyal love path??

KRanseyer

Apr 25, 2019
wife doesn't do anything with other men
That's the main problem with this f*cking discussions: what is NTR? Some people already complain when the wife is just touched by other men. And nothing more happens in this game if you don't want it.

matthww

Apr 3, 2020
I am very interested in this game so I have recommendations
netorase games are better rated than netorare (average NTR) or netori games. This is a fact. If you investigate, you will find that out.
My wife's a star, Because I love her, The Adventurous Couple, Deliverance, Torrid Tales, etc. they are games where consent has much more relevance than cheating or divorce. Wife's corruption is the narrative in those games, even though the MC is the husband. In that I think they are right.
I think the first version surprised me precisely because it brought a couple whose husband encouraged his wife to have sex with other, more alpha men (this means that he consented and could accept that or not). The dev literally summed up the cuckold fetish in the first version, perfectly. I even see that this game is
about cuckolding. But I think the new update ended up going on a netori route.
I don't talk to the developer to get discouraged. The first version of his game was the one that most excited me so far, of all the games. I imagine that there are interesting alternatives even from here.

1996hong

Jun 1, 2020
I am very interested in this game so I have recommendations
netorase games are better rated than netorare (average NTR) or netori games. This is a fact. If you investigate, you will find that out.
My wife's a star, Because I love her, The Adventurous Couple, Deliverance, Torrid Tales, etc. they are games where consent has much more relevance than cheating or divorce. Wife's corruption is the narrative in those games, even though the MC is the husband. In that I think they are right.
I think the first version surprised me precisely because it brought a couple whose husband encouraged his wife to have sex with other, more alpha men (this means that he consented and could accept that or not). The dev literally summed up the cuckold fetish in the first version, perfectly. I even see that this game is
about cuckolding. But I think the new update ended up going on a netori route.
I don't talk to the developer to get discouraged. The first version of his game was the one that most excited me so far, of all the games. I imagine that there are interesting alternatives even from here.
I definitely agree with you. And I guess most of them have to abandoned since the low rating. Could you share me with the game which related to Cuckold fetish?

matthww

Apr 3, 2020
I definitely agree with you. And I guess most of them have to abandoned since the low rating. Could you share me with the game which related to Cuckold fetish?
I think the cuckold simulator [monty mcblack], but was abondoned and the dev brings raceplay content that doesn't make sense.

x666

Dec 10, 2017
Is the ntr avoidable?? Dev says everything is avoidable but reading comments from players say ntr not avoidable??
Please is the ntr avoidable?? Completely not light ntr or anything like that wife doesn't do anything with other men if on loyal love path??
Are you trolling? If not, just read the thread.

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
Are you trolling? If not, just read the thread.
Not trolling I did read the thread it's very confusing that's why I asked some say avoidable some say not so I was just looking for some clarity
Not trying to start anything just wanted to know then I'll move on?
Thank you for your time :)

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
About to play this on android. Just wanted to let you know that the "dropmefiles" link is down and "Anonfiles" is insisting I click weird ads to download. Pixeldrain works great for now.

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
Dev really needs to test story (and English). There is so many continuity errors on various paths, holes ln story... E.g. in Dustin's path if you decide to allow her to be impregnated by Dustin, she is in next scene mentioning Tyrone and interracial child.
But good game in general

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes