Ren'Py Abandoned Deserted Island Dreams [v0.42] [DeDagames]

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
Just to keep you up to date the Dev has been poorly. This is his reply a week or so ago on Patreon
The tribe part is almost ready. The normal line is a little bit stuck. I need 2-3 weeks for the new release. I am almost over coronavirus. It was a long illness for me. It lasted 10 days. But now I don't have high temperature anymore. Still don't have sense of taste and sense of smell. But today I will work on the project. So it's definitely not dead yet.

Abaddon0

Dec 8, 2017
Just to keep you up to date the Dev has been poorly. This is his reply a week or so ago on Patreon
The tribe part is almost ready. The normal line is a little bit stuck. I need 2-3 weeks for the new release. I am almost over coronavirus. It was a long illness for me. It lasted 10 days. But now I don't have high temperature anymore. Still don't have sense of taste and sense of smell. But today I will work on the project. So it's definitely not dead yet.
I hope he's feeling better as well. It would be nice to get a further update. I assume I'm missing something as the last post I can see from his patreon is from September 22nd.

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
One post on Patreon in the last three months and nothing here, I guess this is rapidly heading to the A tag?

Fogoly

Jan 12, 2021
Until the end of 0.2.5 version I liked the game and the story very much. Now I'm not sure, but I think in the newest part the game went to a wrong direction with this wildman war. I rather expected and hoped that the game will follow your wife and the other people's story line on the island maybe with a few more new actors. It was really fun to play and follow my wife and choosing to catch or peek her, and decide the marriage's fate, and also loved there was more option to go on. When the v0.41 part ended I had lack of something (feeling) coz the game didn't focus this route anymore. I know it's not the easiest to write a good story but I think there was enough possibility to make the game more exciting without the wildman danger on the other island. This part was not the best for me, but I hope the game will return that way I liked.

Last edited:

Norts

Oct 29, 2019
with this current release im really struggling to find much in this ive tried different starting options different choices either going sharing cheating or trying to sleep with as many other women while keeping the wife away from other men but i cant seem to get different paths always ends the same this really needs a walkthough to show how the paths are structured. One example i tried various different options but could never change the last day to cuck rick share with thomas and emma all the wife wanted to do was go to bed with me.

Bchargo

Feb 17, 2018
I'd love to try it, is there any chance we can get a Nopy or Mega link? I'm a tad paranoid about the sites I download from.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Looking forward to the next update, but second the need for a walkthrough or at least some hints for the various routes. I tried several things, but some routes I was unable to reach. Seems to be very specific choices needed for a couple of storylines.

Norts

Oct 29, 2019
doesnt look like there is going to be an update any time soon id consider this on hold for quite a while look on their peatron says he is focusing on his newer peatron only game "newlywed" and wont be updating this again till he has "finished" that game...

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes