Ren'Py Abandoned Deserted Island Dreams [v0.42] [DeDagames]

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes

B0YAR

Feb 22, 2021
An interesting game, but stopped at an intriguing moment in anticipation of the next version. I hope the author will continue, because it turned out to be fascinating.

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
Look I agree and I think the MC needs to fucking cum inside that cunt and get her Impregnated so that her dumbass won't cheat on him and if she does he can just fuck the next bitch on the list.
He could of really made the MC a lot better like really the guy is such a beta plus i really wish there was a cuck queen option.

Reactions: Cavpal

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
doesnt look like there is going to be an update any time soon id consider this on hold for quite a while look on their peatron says he is focusing on his newer peatron only game "newlywed" and wont be updating this again till he has "finished" that game...
And what is that game about.

Dalolaf66

May 1, 2017
There is for non-paying fans. :) The posts are the same as on but without polls and downloadable content.

Last edited:

Sundaytroll

Aug 2, 2018
Okay, I really would like to say, these games are good, but...
1. there are typos (and some of them are even for me hardly to accept)
2. to my displeasure: bugs...really strange bugs. In Deserted Island, I try to pair the wife with the black dude, and I got shown a scene withe the white one. In Newlywed, making some decissions just feel "ignored" (like: I will keep my name! - 5 days later: so I can't give one kid her name, and the other ones mine, so I shall decide which name I want to keep - no matter how I even decided)
3. story is also very...focussed on giving her away...the options to avoid the ntr are shallow

Overall: these games had promising features for NTR-fans, but in the end this games lack some polishing. Maybe less people to meet but more focussed on what is happening with the people you have.

Reactions: KeyNoid

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
The premise here could be so friggin hot... when people are left on an island like this, many of those who benefit from it will take what they can.
That includes power, sex and status. It doesn't have to be nearly as orderly as displayed here.

Women who are perceived as attractive will use that to get ahead. The stronger guys will typically get ahead.
It's basically back to the schoolyard, but with adult themes and no teachers to stop you.

So imagine MC went with his hot wife on a boat, maybe to fix their strained marriage. If he's not Alpha he will lose her.

My biggest gripe with this game is the faces. The models are ok, albeit a bit stiff.. The images are a bit grainy, but I understand, you need serious hardware to make an entire game.. I'm a proofreader and your English is not a big issue compared to many other things I've seen..
The faces however. They're this half-haunting, half-expressionless mix that you constantly have to make an effort to look past to enjoy the rest of it, which you've obviously made quite an effort with. MC's wife is worst.

All in all there are some things that could be better, but I'm happy this exists.

Last edited:

Norts

Oct 29, 2019
I have to say that ive given up on this developer and his games from his first attempt "living with laura" to this one to his current project Newlywed to be or something like that. The games are unfinished and short with little to no story in them good premise like this one desert island but none of it is given the time or any real substance take his latest game newlywed its short buggy as hell and is 95% cuck 5% vanilla none of the stats really mean anything for an example i put the wife at being a sex maniac full on libido and full on loving the mc made the mc her idea patner and cocksize every option to encourage the wife to stay true such as made her totally submissive and when it asked about previous cheating i put in none at all expecting the game to increase the amount of sex scenes the mc has with his wife than other routes where he was cucked but nope did nothing at all and cos i up'd her labido she cheated no other option taken into acount and i got the same 2 sex scenes as i got in in any other route sex with her 1 time on day 2 and once on the boat thats it your choices at the start fluffy with no real effect on the course of the game.
I doubt he will finish deasert island dreams as his response to critasism recently was abrasive to put it mildly and if he does id guess he would make is the same as newlywed last 5 ingame days focus solely on ntr side bearly scratch the surface on the potential the story has then cram in 50 endings what most dont make sense dont believe me try his current game i tried ending with the wifes sister last image showed the white sister transfomed into a black woman with two interracial children i wouldnt have minded if that was the choice i made to get there but it wasnt the game feal half assed unfinished and leaves the player wanting more but ultimatly unsatisfied by the end.
play his games or not but like i said i have given up on this creators "vision" and wont waste my time anymore.

Reactions: Cavpal

eroticstag

Dec 7, 2018
At one point the dev asked comment if you wanna see a particular route continue
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. Yes, I would like to see that route too.

Dalolaf66

May 1, 2017
The game probably will be abandoned. The developer always has big ambitions with his projects, but something breaks, and he abandons development, or he writes a quick shoddy ending.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
There is some activity on his patreon, and a version 0.6. Not sure for which game, maybe its this one.
AFAIK the Dev suspended this game in a hissy fit, because he was not satisfied with the feedback and the number of it. Which is kind of sad, because this game had potential, if polished, expanded and the bugs weeded out.
This new version must be for his new game "Route to Cuckoldry".

SummerCar

Jan 5, 2020
AFAIK the Dev suspended this game in a hissy fit, because he was not satisfied with the feedback and the number of it. Which is kind of sad, because this game had potential, if polished, expanded and the bugs weeded out.
This new version must be for his new game "Route to Cuckoldry".
He actually deleted all his games from F95 for not having enough reviews but the mods stepped up and put everything back.

• Haha
Reactions: Turret

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
Ok, So... The game has OK bones, I know others might be pissing & moaning about the renders or whatever, but I think they are fine. My issue is with the writing. & if the creator can see this, Please take note.

First, the Engrish, it has to be pointed out. That's not the big issue though, It's the story crafting & the execution. Let me give an example of what I mean. Let's say you pick the normal marriage route, set the wife's libido to nympho & say no to sharing right? There's 2 choices that inevitably lead to her cheating. Either she cheats when she goes alone to stargaze with Dustin, or, if you go with her, you later catch her cheating with him when you & Rebecca go to the lake. Ok, that's fine. Keep in mind, at this point A, This was on a path where she isn't a cheater before coming to the island, B, Both she & her husband have had a conversation & agreed not to fuck others & C, She has no idea that her husband found out that she was cheating. But if you go the former route, where she cheats on the stargazer night, When the husband comes home & finds her in bed with Dustin, they react like "Oh hi Mark", like it's just normal, & he doesn't get upset until she threatens to cut the husband off from sex. Now if the first attempt was prevented by the husband going stargazing with them, then when they cheat at the lake, if you choose the option of watch & then "Revenge is sweeter when she isn't expecting it", keeping in mind the wife has NO IDEA that the husband knows, later in the game, first the wife & husband make plans to spend the night together, but then suddenly Dustin is coming over & she asks if the husband wants to stay & watch or leave. The fuck?

Now if these scenes were playing out on cuckhold routes, it would make sense. However, on the cheating routes, no, there's no logic to it at all. Either the game is set to where she doesn't cheat & everything is normal, or if she does cheat, Both she & her husband act like it's normal even though logically she's doing it behind his back, aka without his knowledge or consent.

Now, I think that this is because some of these choices just hamfist into routes that don't actually fit the choices made, so this is one of the main areas where the writing needs to be improved.

Now if the creator can read this, I tell you what. I'll help you correct the engrish on your script, so it reads like proper English, & I'll help you with improving the writing. I think the premise & idea of the plot is decent, but man, that writing needs work.

Reactions: SummerCar
3.30 star(s) 9 Votes